It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Poll: Majority thinks Clinton is lying about emails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Wellllllllllllll, the masses of clueless ones sucking up to the tits of the MSM 24/7/365 are already intellectually lobotomized by the Main Stream Media since the oligarchy bought out the major such organizations in 1915 & 1917.

I never really expect them to know which end is up, much less what the patriotic Constitutional and correct, growthful, healthy, redemptive, life giving thing to do might be.

At least Fox gives some persistent hints that it MIGHT BE POSSIBLE to see, know and understand what's decent, productive, sane and correct from here.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Crooked Hillary's bump in the polls against Trump is not unexpected. Candidates get them when they secure nomination.

So Crooked Hillary is a thing now, I will now refer to the Donald as Douche Weasel Donald, see how this helps the conversation.

Douche Weasel Donald is too long.

You would never make it on wall street.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Crooked Hillary's bump in the polls against Trump is not unexpected. Candidates get them when they secure nomination.

So Crooked Hillary is a thing now, I will now refer to the Donald as Douche Weasel Donald, see how this helps the conversation.

Yeah,Crooked Hillary is a thing now.
Good luck with your Douche Weasel. Catchy.

If only the Left/Independents had a massive media and internet propaganda machine to push such terms...perhaps it would catch-on.

Hmm...

Think I will refer to him as DW Donald, but I have to give credit, I first heard the term from a Libertarian radio host here in Kansas City.

You do that, Bubba.
Love K.C...beautiful city.

Thanks Tat, was born and raised here in the burbs. I guess I need to get on twitter and make DW Donald trend, unfortunately am not a twitter god.

You should...might catch on. Ya never know.
Don't have a Twit account myself...FB either. ATS is pretty much my only recreational foray into the Internet.
Nice to meet you, Bubba.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Douche Weasel Donald is too long.

You would never make it on wall street.

I don't live on wall street, I live on main street. DW Donald is not the candidate for any middle class American.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

If only the Left/Independents had a massive media and internet propaganda machine to push such terms...perhaps it would catch-on.

Hmm...

Think I will refer to him as DW Donald, but I have to give credit, I first heard the term from a Libertarian radio host here in Kansas City.

You do that, Bubba.

Thanks Tat, was born and raised here in the burbs. I guess I need to get on twitter and make DW Donald trend, unfortunately am not a twitter god.

Don't have a Twit account myself...FB either. ATS is pretty much my only recreational foray into the Internet.
Nice to meet you, Bubba.

I have Twitter, but that is it, this is my only interaction with the human race outside of family.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hmm...

You do that, Bubba.

Nice to meet you, Bubba.

Nice to meet you as well Tat, I am not sure we see eye to eye, but bet face to face we could solve some problems.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hmm...

You do that, Bubba.

Nice to meet you, Bubba.

Nice to meet you as well Tat, I am not sure we see eye to eye, but bet face to face we could solve some problems.

Bet you're right. Life's bigger than politics.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

Fortunately for Hillary, the elite establishment and indeed a good portion of the left doesn't give a sh*t what the majority of FOX viewers think.

Real eyes.
Realize.
Real lies.

Well played sir, very well played. Kudos.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Hmm...

You do that, Bubba.

Nice to meet you, Bubba.

Bet you're right. Life's bigger than politics.

Life is bigger than politics, and even though we argue our sides here on ATS, face to face, most of us could come up with compromises that would embarass the US Congress.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

In spite of the contentious rhetoric here,...you'll find some remarkable minds at work from all sides of the political spectrum.
Also, there are some remarkably witty and clever humorists here.
Some of the folks here I battle most often, are actually among those I respect the most....(but don't tell 'em I said so

ATS is quite unique, I think.
edit on 10-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Don't like what one poll says...

Your handing out blindfolds, you don't like the fact that
Hillary is not only under criminal investigation by
the FBI, but is thought to be dishonest by Americans...

Whats next, have Google SEO these to page 100?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

In spite of the contentious rhetoric here,...you'll find some remarkable minds at work from all sides of the political spectrum.
Also, there are some remarkably witty and clever humorists here.
Some of the folks here I battle most often, are actually among those I respect the most....(but don't tell 'em I said so

ATS is quite unique, I think.

I would agree, there are those I want to strangle one night, and the next I am agreeing with. As frustrating as it might be sometimes, ATS is an awesome place.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary is just a short lesbian Trump with the same harido. I had the opportunity to shake hands with Chelsea Clinton in 08' and it was awful. She was at my campus preaching for her mother and I said F'that and went to a coffee shop to study. After I was done studying I stayed there enjoying 25 cent per cup refills reading Crash by J.G. Ballard.

2 minutes into my reading the Clinton Campaign showed up to give a speech at the coffee house, so I was literally like " I can't escape these people," and just hunkerd down into my book. 1 minute later Chelsea comes up next to me at my little 2 person table where I sat alone and saw I was reading a book called "Crash." She said she loved how the movie displayed the racial undertones and diverstiy and such and such in America, blah blah, cough blah, then shook my hand as photographers were taking a pictures of that moment. I looked her in the face and said, "that was an insightful Hollywood movie, however this book is about a photographer that orgasms to people mangled in car accidents and exploits himself seuxually for his own gain and destruction, which was also made into a movie if you are interested in films called "Crash."" She gave me a grin a easily let her hand go from mine and moved to the next table. I laughed inside and the photographs never told that particular story of human interaction with a slightly offbeat person.
edit on 11-6-2016 by Sometimes because: adding exiting

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sometimes

I hope you used a Chlorox wipe for your hands immediately afterwards.

I pray no spiritual uglies were passed in that hand contact.

Gads what a surreal experience. Better you than me.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That was a very funny story. Thanks for sharing it.
I would've loved to see her face when you said that.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

That was a very funny story. Thanks for sharing it.
I would've loved to see her face when you said that.

Basically Chelsea's eyes went wide and her mouth was a gasp witha quick smirk/smile intertwined and she turned away within 1 second. It was one of my few priceless moments that I remember to this day. I ended up leaving out of the fire escape because the front door was blocked and I am sure the amount of people there violated fire code.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I hope you used a Chlorox wipe for your hands immediately afterwards.

I pray no spiritual uglies were passed in that hand contact.

Gads what a surreal experience. Better you than me.

Know what was surrealy weird? She was sort of attractive at that moment, but I was in my Allen Ginsburgian type of phase with a patchy beard and longish hair and gave less than a quarter of a loose stool about what she was preaching. I just thought she was dumb, I mean the book cover had a naked lady with a nuclear like symbol over her breasts and she totally missed that.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

What does Hillary's sexual preferences have anything to do with her emails?

Inquiring minds want to know...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

What does Hillary's sexual preferences have anything to do with her emails?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Nothing, but to allow her husband to cheat on her to her face shows how weak she is as a person, and her real goal is to be powerful as a result of it. You don't think hillary tried to get back at Bill in any way do you? Maybe haveing a lesbian orgy and inviting Bill but then turning him away? Not the type of leader we need for a country.

Her emails are a totally seperate problem. She was an employer of the country and was doing government actions behind the curtain on a so called private server. That is treason. There will be an uprising if she is elected into office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join