It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Poll: Majority thinks Clinton is lying about emails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There was one candidate in the 2016 primaries that I would have given my vote to, Kassich is a pretty middle of the road guy, I believe he could have worked both sides of the aisle, but yet, with our diviciveness could gain no traction. I don't agree with all he has to say, but he is pretty much in the middle, and I think he has his eyes on the pulse of America.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fortunately for Hillary, the elite establishment and indeed a good portion of the left doesn't give a sh*t what the majority of FOX viewers think.

Real eyes.
Realize.
Real lies.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: introvert

Here is one that says Trump is more honest than other politicians.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 30% of all Likely U.S. Voters think Trump is more honest than most other politicians.

www.gallup.com...

Unfortunately for the Trump supporters, 30% isn't going to win the election. The majority still thinks he is a douche weasel.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Fortunately for Hillary, the elite establishment and indeed a good portion of the left doesn't give a sh*t what the majority of FOX viewers think.

Real eyes.
Realize.
Real lies.

Re: ale yes

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

What you are doing is called "fishing". Don't like what one poll says...let's find one that confirms our bias'.

That being said, that does not change the fact that Trump is trending downward in popularity and it appears is only 2 percentage points behind Hillary on perceived honesty.

That's according to the poll you provided earlier.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well...

If people think she is LYING then sure DONT seem to care. She's beaten Sanders in this little game of cards houses.

(see what I did there)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Real eyes.
Realize.
Real lies.

I would alter your statement, to a good portion of Americans don't give a quack about what fox viewers think.
edit on 6/10/2016 by BubbaJoe because: I needed to

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Crooked Hillary's bump in the polls against Trump is not unexpected. Candidates get them when they secure nomination.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why would any informed individual care what a Fox viewer thinks? They are consistently the most uninformed.

Media outlets such as Fox News and MSNBC have a negative impact on people’s current events knowledge while NPR and Sunday morning political talk shows are the most informative sources of news, according to Fairleigh Dickinson University’s newest PublicMind survey.

They found that someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer 1.04 domestic questions correctly compared to 1.22 for those who watched no news at all. Those watching only "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" answered 1.42 questions correctly and people who only listened to NPR or only watched Sunday morning political talk shows answered 1.51 questions correctly.

Those that watch Fox News are less informed than those that watch Comedy Central...or do not watch news at all.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Crooked Hillary's bump in the polls against Trump is not unexpected. Candidates get them when they secure nomination.

So Crooked Hillary is a thing now, I will now refer to the Donald as Douche Weasel Donald, see how this helps the conversation.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 30% of all Likely U.S. Voters think Trump is more honest than most other politicians.

www.gallup.com...

Unfortunately for the Trump supporters, 30% isn't going to win the election. The majority still thinks he is a douche weasel.

If the majority still thinks he is the only douche weasel in the race, then the majority are a bunch of douche weasels as well.

Until the majority stops supporting scum, we're doomed anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So Crooked Hillary is a thing now, I will now refer to the Donald as Douche Weasel Donald, see how this helps the conversation.

"Crooked Hillary" is one of the latest propaganda buzzwords being pushed by propagandists. It helps us discern who has been exposed to propaganda and lack the ability to refuse to engage in such "sheepery".

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

www.gallup.com...

If the majority still thinks he is the only douche weasel in the race, then the majority are a bunch of douche weasels as well.

Until the majority stops supporting scum, we're doomed anyway.

I am not a Hillary fan, but we were not offered a lot this cycle, on either side. I expressed my opinions above, however DW Donald will not be my choice in November.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

"Crooked Hillary" is one of the latest propaganda buzzwords being pushed by propagandists. It helps us discern who has been exposed to propaganda and lack the ability to refuse to engage in such "sheepery".

There doesn't seem to be many on the right that refuse to engage. The thing that amazes me, no one has anything positive to say about the douche weasel, all they can do is defend him.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yeah,Crooked Hillary is a thing now.
Good luck with your Douche Weasel. Catchy.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If only the Left/Independents had a massive media and internet propaganda machine to push such terms...perhaps it would catch-on.

Hmm...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If only the Left/Independents had a massive media and internet propaganda machine to push such terms...perhaps it would catch-on.

Hmm...

Think I will refer to him as DW Donald, but I have to give credit, I first heard the term from a Libertarian radio host here in Kansas City.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hmm...

Think I will refer to him as DW Donald, but I have to give credit, I first heard the term from a Libertarian radio host here in Kansas City.

You do that, Bubba.
Love K.C...beautiful city.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hmm...

You do that, Bubba.
Love K.C...beautiful city.

Thanks Tat, was born and raised here in the burbs. I guess I need to get on twitter and make DW Donald trend, unfortunately am not a twitter god.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

She didn't get a bump, Trump hit a pothole.

Her numbers are still flat.

That's all she's got, captain!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join