It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picking a Presidential Candidate 2016 - My Feelings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If any of you can relate to this picture, then I'll feel much better tonight, as I drift off to sleep.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I love those two movies and I wish everyone, from Jim Carry to all the writers, would make another one to help ease my pain.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No matter what, your life will be pain.
Clinton, Trump...
Your life will continue just as it has. Politicians come and go. Nothing really changes. It's all a show to prop up a multi-billion dollar network of a less interesting television program. Interconnected through lawyers and those that make so much money, they hardly care.
No one will come for your guns, no one will make your kids face east and give oblations to Allah, go to the restroom in peace, Russia will arm herself just as the US does and maybe make a small show every once and a while, but LIFE is always going to be the same.
Find your happiness, find your joy.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm actually debating on voting 3rd party... I don't really see much difference between Trump and Hillary, so maybe if we can get enough votes to make a 3rd party relevant in 4 years maybe we can scare some honesty into the two established parties.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The world's most successful democracy is offered such a beggers choice.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Nice to see some people waking up.

Democracy; It's just an illusion.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I was thinking of writing in Sanders, but I know he will soon, leave the race. He will say the party should be unified. So I will listen. I cannot, in good conscience, be part of Trump winning. I will have to vote for Clinton, though it may hurt.

I do see quite a difference between Clinton and Trump. They both have cons. Trumps cons, I think, end in WWIII and absolute destruction of the country. Clinton's cons are business as usual politics that won't particularly help, but won't destroy the nation.
edit on 10-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I have a good idea, she will henceforth, keep her emails under control. Benghazi is overblown, there were so many US deaths at other consulates under other Presidents and Secretaries of State. It will happen. No matter who is in charge. Trump cannot stop attacks like that.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

A classic rant, good job!

edit on 10-6-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I can relate lol

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yup, the image has been banned for view by violationg terms of use conditions, makes a lot of sense in these times.
edit on 11-6-2016 by Sometimes because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wonderful now photo bucket is policing political freedom of speech.

Find me a small island with no Big Brother on it. lol
edit on 11-6-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join