It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google: hillary clinton ind...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: Swills

They must have found out because I typed in "Hillary Clinton ind" and the first thing that came up was "hillary clinton indictment for emails.

Yup, all from ATS!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh for sure, we're all aware of Google's involvement with our gov't, namely spying on us and the same goes for Bing, Yahoo, FaceBook, and all the rest.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Interesting. I originally did the search on my android tablet and it came up with indictment. I'm now on my iPhone and did the same exact search and it came up with what is in the OP.

Has anyone else tried different OS' for comparison?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Same results here from the Pacific NW. May be the same throughout the US on results or even overall with the services. Interested to see other results from different countries.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
and it even gets better

and i guess because i cant vote

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My Google search for Hillary Clinton ind came up
1. hillary clinton indictment for emails
2. hillary clinton indiana
3. hillary clinton india

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Feltrick

They must have found out because I typed in "Hillary Clinton ind" and the first thing that came up was "hillary clinton indictment for emails.

Yup, all from ATS!

Same here. Word for word.

Yahoo and Bing's results for "ind" all came up "indictment". Google's first result was indictment, but the rest were the other benign stories mentioned earlier.

Edit: Sorry - I quoted the wrong reply. I also got "Hillary Clinton indictment for emails".
edit on 10-6-2016 by bbarkow because: Correction

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Google is just the tip of the ice burg. Rumor has it that pro-Clinton Superpacs are responsible for over 200,000 twitter bots that respond to specific keywords mentioned on the social media site.

edit on 10-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Google responds to SourceFed's discovery, and their excuse sound like BS to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hilary disappeared off google some years ago. I know because I wanted to post the source on here. There were articles I read, that I didn't bookmark and I couldn't find them when trying to search again.

She's crooked and power of those she's in cahoots with, comes before Ives. Makes me sick that anyone can believe her. It would make my day to see her exposed for the witch she is. I've no faith it can be done. She's a politician after all.

I'll try Yahoo search then

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

LOL, typing in 'Hillary Clinton Criminal' and the first story is this.

Google defends it's search engine against charges it favors Clinton.

And the article cannot be copied.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I think the guy in the video doesn't fully understand how Ajax works which is the technology used to allow predictive search. Google has a database with their searches. Based on their algorithms certain results will be revealed. Yahoo have their own database and their own algorithms which is why sometimes get different results. There is also the Right To Be Forgotten legislation that Google HAS to comply with. This will remove certain phrases and sites from the database at a person's request. Again Google must legally comply.
I don't doubt that Corrupt Clinton is ensuring search terms etc are being removed. This isn't a case of Google helping her out however just complying with laws these corrupt governments enforce upon them.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Big Mama is redirecting you.
This is SO wrong.
BING just got a new frequent user in me.
edit on 11-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Big Mama is redirecting you.
This is SO wrong.
BING just got a new frequent user in me.

As in, you were still using Google? Jeez man. DuckDuckGo is the best one. Trust me.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Who are some other recent high-profile people under the threat of indictment? I want to use them in this search engine exercise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join