It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Messaging on UK TV- Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

For the millions of people in the UK who seem incapable of making their own opinions, this kind of subliminal messaging would be very influential, otherwise there would be no point in putting the message in there.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

No because you don't see the word 'IN' with VOTIN, when the T is removed from VOTING it creates a space, as in you see IN, because of the space.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ohw and here is another one.

"....Guide....
....U....
....Referendum....
....Hey why do all those lights go OUT?...."

edit on 10-6-2016 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wonderer2012

Well, I agree that there is some attempt here at subliminals, why? is anybody's guess, it's not desperation, UKIP is the OUT party, and despite everything in the last election, they got hammered.
The funny thing for me, is that ads in general don't work anyway, regardless of how popular or notable they might be, like the Leonard Rossiter Martini ads, very funny, but [you couldn't like the stuff even if they paid you]

TV in general is not as powerful as those within it think it is, in any case.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Adverts are extremely effective, maybe not on you but on a collective level, they are incredibly effective, especially anything subliminal which you would not even notice unless it was pointed out to you.

...Edward Bernays...one of the most influential men of the 20th century...our thoughts and opinions (collectively/in general) are not our own, TV has been the number one advancement of the society we see today...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wonderer2012

Anyway folks, logging out, just wanted to share this and put it there for people to see. Not to argue about it.

Make up your own minds.

For every 'conspiracy theorist' in the human population, I reckon there are 100 'coincidence theorists' who will continue, until the very end, refuse to believe what is blatantly in front of them

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Interesting thread, but I think flicker 4 would be the "IN" word if what you are saying is intended.
Maybe I'm wrong though.

I think we are going to stay in anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well, I agree that there is some attempt here at subliminals, why? is anybody's guess, it's not desperation, UKIP is the OUT party, and despite everything in the last election, they got hammered.

How UKIP did in the last General election is irrelevant...they may well favour out, but the main proponant of the out campaign is Boris Johnson, who's a Conservative.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I think the OP is trying to find something that's not there.

The ad is actually quite clear.

Me thinks vote he do see too much in of what is no there

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
hes got a point with the "T" flickering out your eyes move right to the next available word or appearance of a word which is "IN"

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tombangelta

well, i'm out, always will be unless i'm drugged or tasered, it meant nothing to me, didn't change my mind or anything. Do teen brains react differently to OAP's ........ not that i consider myself that old, but the teens probably would

yeah, i'm old but not that old

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wonderer2012

Adverts are extremely effective, maybe not on you but on a collective level, they are incredibly effective, especially anything subliminal which you would not even notice unless it was pointed out to you.

...Edward Bernays...one of the most influential men of the 20th century...our thoughts and opinions (collectively/in general) are not our own, TV has been the number one advancement of the society we see today...

Edward Bernays is passe, pretty much as uncle Freud. Television propaganda is passe and propaganda in general is passe, too much water under the bridge now.
That doesn't mean that there are those, (chancers) who still go for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

How UKIP did in the last General election is irrelevant...they may well favour out, but the main proponant of the out campaign is Boris Johnson, who's a Conservative.

So is Michael Gove, who is a senior conservative cabinet minister, whereas Boris is a backbencher, and talks shiite most of the time, and even used the race card like, Kenyan and, bongo bongo land.
However Farage is a MEP for a long time and will know the ins and outs of the EU, and is a long standing, out man, but still resorts to the race card, with caveat when it suits. So both are cut from the same clothe, so you could easily argue that their stance is the same. By the same token, it is also easy to assume that their actions are subliminal in the idiocy, and actually to promote the EU, a bit like the Donald in the US, who by his actions are more like promoting anything rather than he. The reality is though, is that the EU has given the UK a stability never seen before without conquest and land grabbing Imperialism. I think the Brits are up for that, as would be most of the rest of Europe.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm a very active UKIP activist so believe me I wish this was true but I don't really see anything wrong with it. I don't really think someone who doesn't know when or how to use commas is someone who can comment on the effectiveness of marketing either.
edit on 10-6-2016 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

... it is about as blatant an effort of subliminal messaging as I have seen ...

Which is it, blatant or subliminal? It can't be both - they're mutually exclusive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join