It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomylous Photograph, Vexing attire (Graphic Images)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
As hard i try i cannot fathom what this photograph means. Since when is there a clothing line for the pentagon's profession?

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is quite vexing? Is it a see through garb? I can't see anything?

Try to repost the pic please.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
my appologies, forgot to post the picture....

www.prisonplanet.com...

it can be found here, new to ATS.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
After seeing that pic, its hard for me to decide if that was in fact the real t-shirt or if that NWO tag was added. Would be quite strange to see people wearing NWO tags around. Interesting find.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Intresting. Where are all the debunkers we have to clarify this picture? get to work boys/gals. Also the Alex Jones mentioned on the website, is that the same Alex that has done art work for tool?

Nope I don't think it is..

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Die Trying]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
As I am not a mod of this forum I can't add a note to the first post, but for those that haven't checked the link yet, it should be mentioned that the image contains a picture of a tsunami victim that some may find disturbing.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The original pic can be found here

www.ogrish.com...

So far I have not been able to find the same t-shirt listed on any of the parody t shirt sites.

It could be a t shirt that was designed by someone , then they donated it for clothing a long time ago and it ended up in SE Asia.

Wouldn't logic dictate, that if one person had the shirt, and it was a New World Order "thing" all the other people would have the shirts?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Die Trying
Intresting. Where are all the debunkers we have to clarify this picture? get to work boys/gals.

I don't know if there's anything to de-bunk. "New World Order" is a catch phrase used all over the world, I think there's a rock band and a skateboard company that use it just off the top of my head. Here's a site where you can buy a NWO thong...

NWO

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by Die Trying
Intresting. Where are all the debunkers we have to clarify this picture? get to work boys/gals.

I don't know if there's anything to de-bunk. "New World Order" is a catch phrase used all over the world, I think there's a rock band and a skateboard company that use it just off the top of my head. Here's a site where you can buy a NWO thong...

NWO

I agree. I found the site you listed, the only thing they had that actually said NWO, were anti NWO stuff, and the Novus Ordo Seclorum stuff you found (I think I am getting a bumper sticker
)
I still believe that someone made it for thier kid (the thought :young child---New World Order..etc) and then donated it. It would be a simple shirt to make, grab a armed forces logo put NWO at the top and the words New World Order.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Does the fact the young man is dead take away his ability to have a sense of humor when he was alive?

I'm going to go get me one of those shirts.

[edit on 1-16-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
New World Order is a term that is used around and i dont think there are official products of the New World Order
first impressions, it did look fake, but its probably a normal t-shirt. Nothing special here.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Could have been a wrestling fan.

www.findarticles.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Could have been a wrestling fan.

www.findarticles.com...

thats what i was thinking,
but the t-shirt is different.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
thats what i was thinking,
but the t-shirt is different.

Yeah, the logo is different, but it's hard to say exactly how many "mutations" were made since '96. For awhile there, those style t-shirts in general were in fashion -- it could well be that a short run of 'em were made and discontinued. That design looked familiar to me, but I wasn't able to do more than a quick google search.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well...
its not like the t-shirts have "NWO - Illuminati" written all over them

new topics

top topics

join