It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump launches scathing Twitter attack on ‘CROOKED’ Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: introvert
It's twitter. Who cares?

Hillary just let out the biggest Freudian slip ever, this will
come back to haunt her just like that pic of her holding
her little unsecured blackberry on a military plane.

She would do well to never use the word "delete".

She is really not that smart...and its showing big time.

Did you see Priebus's response to her?

He tweeted: "If anyone knows how to use a delete key, its you."

linky

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: xuenchen

Gawd help us all if they both become leaders of the Free World.

Could you imagine a President and Vice President bickering daily on Twitter?

Well, the President of Azerbaijan already uses twitter to post racist comments about the Armenians and war threats.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I was blocked from following the prime-minister of my country on twitter.

All I did was ask a couple of questions...on a daily base.

That's perks of the internet. Now your government can censorship you simply by blocking you from following them...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

He tweeted: "If anyone knows how to use a delete key, its you."

linky

He zinged her good...
edit on 10-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think the problem is that people think they know him by watching a clip or two or reading some article or other, while those who do seem to have only good things to say about him.

Yes, it's unfair to judge a man harshly who boasts about his decades of bribing public officials because his friends and family say nice things about him. How many mothers of serial killers have ever said, "no you're wrong, he's a good boy?"

Why isn't his public persona reason enough to not want him elected, regardless of who he is when he's lounging around the 'ol penthouse in his tightie-whities tracing outlines of his hands? I'd argue that persona is extremely important when it comes to being a leader and as such, it's rightly something to be judged critically. Judging a man's persona doesn't require knowing the man.

In public, in front of the country and the world, he's an obnoxious, tactless, vulgar and incessantly whiny cretin.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: JBDTheBeast
So when Donald Trump gets attacked he responds in kind with a humors (but relevant) insult, such as "Crooked Hillary", which is a MASSIVE understatement. If he was as reckless and childish as some claim he could easily go with "Murdering Hillary" or "Treasonous Hillary" or how about "Rape Enabler Hillary". So keep trying leftists, because nobody cares when trump fires back with this rhetoric. When you come after Hillary you could end up like Vince Foster so yeah trump is cool as a cucumber.

Dude has been an idiot for ever, but thanks for playing the victim and blaming the left for trump being an idiot.

Dont worry do,
Hope and change hope and change, oh my bad.

Make america great again lol
Dude I'm on the winning team there is no need to play victim. I clearly stated that nobody cares about name calling as long as the shoe fits. You guys are the ones butthurt about everything, lolol.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JBDTheBeast

Did you miss last weeks attempt to pin Vince Jones on them? Oh yeah the genius went there. Making him as reckless and childish as we've been saying.
At least you finally acknowledge his genius.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
See if trump made penis jokes like that he would be a childish moron but when Sillyolme does it then w.e.....see its funny....you know you love trump....you know it.
edit on 10-6-2016 by JBDTheBeast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: xuenchen

Gawd help us all if they both become leaders of the Free World.

Could you imagine a President and Vice President bickering daily on Twitter?

Well, the President of Azerbaijan already uses twitter to post racist comments about the Armenians and war threats.

Ah you're right! Funny how we never hear much about that.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Lapping up whatever the media serves us is usually the going rate, and Trump is no exception. If you want to let them do the quote mining for you and call that research, be my guest. As for watching the words and actions of a politician? That's why candidates usually put on a show face: so people who are "doing research" are sufficiently placated.

Trump, on the other hand, is out in the open. His lies, his arrogance, his eccentricities, are all on display just like most of his public life. That's a good thing, not a bad thing.

Sure, tracing his hand doesn't qualify anyone to be president, but it doesn't disqualify them or make them unfit nor insane either, at least not by any rational measure. So now what?

When we card stack against someone, but only have a hand nothings, it's like multiplying zeros by zeros. He traces his hand in gold pen? C'mon. He has failed businesses? Big deal. He has three wives? Crime of the century. He's rich? He's creepy? He has small hands? He's arrogant? He's a bully? Multiplying zeros by zeros.

We get it. You don't like him. Then again, why should anyone care?

edit on 10-6-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, it's unfair to judge a man harshly who boasts about his decades of bribing public officials because his friends and family say nice things about him. How many mothers of serial killers have ever said, "no you're wrong, he's a good boy?"

Trump isn't a serial killer as far as I know, but it doesn't surprise me to find such ridiculous analogies. I bet you could tell Bill Cosby was a rapist by watching pudding commercials, while his friends and families were led to believe something else.

In public, in front of the country and the world, he's an obnoxious, tactless, vulgar and incessantly whiny cretin.

And you sound like an upstanding nice chap.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Lapping up whatever the media serves us is usually the going rate, and Trump is no exception. If you want to let them do the quote mining for you and call that research, be my guest.

Nice jab however my researched out posts prior to his decision to run, after I heard he was going to consider it, prove otherwise, you can find these threads on ATS. I spent quite a lot of time researching Trump and posting the information, I dont have to rely on the media to do that, so you can throw that out the window.

As for watching the words and actions of a politician? That's why candidates usually put on a show face: so people who are "doing research" are sufficiently placated.

Strangely this only works for Trump supporters, regardless of his lies, waffling and clear psychosis, they lap it up.

Sure, tracing his hand doesn't qualify anyone to be president, but it doesn't disqualify them or make them unfit nor insane either, at least not by any rational measure. So now what?

No its everything else that he does in conjunction with that, these are isolated incidences with Trump, its a pattern of behavior, and anyone with a thimble full of sense should be able to parse that data and see that something is mentally wrong with this guy...

Come on Les, I know you're smarter than that.

We get it. You don't like him. Then again, why should anyone care?

Im not concerned with anyone caring what I think, what I am concerned about , however, is the clear dismissal and outright denial by his supporters about issues with Trump, that are a clear problem, and demonstrate the underlying lack of stability or TRUTH to this man.......

Thats whats most concerning

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

I like the wikileaks tweet:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even if it sounds a little obsessive compulsive to me.

Edit: That was a sly joke of course. I do not know you.

How a Telescopic Lens Muddles Psychiatric Insights
Celebrity Diagnosis from Afar

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JBDTheBeast

Ah yes if you show any sort of criticism you must be butt hurt!

'We' don't particularly care about the names, 'we' just find it funny that is his only tactic he has. When he gets challanged by anyone he resorts to ad homs, and not very good ones at that.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even if it sounds a little obsessive compulsive to me.

Edit: That was a sly joke of course. I do not know you.

How a Telescopic Lens Muddles Psychiatric Insights
Celebrity Diagnosis from Afar

LoL no offense taken old friend, I enjoy our debates

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
4th grade name calling is not a scathing attack

nice try though, lol

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

attaching some sort of "name" to people he doesnt like
Then tell Mr. Trump to change it to "Hillbilly Hillary".....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That moment when the average seven year old is a better role model and potential leader than anyone seeking money, power, and influence through business and/or politics in the modern age.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
#DeleteHillary is now trending on Twitter.

#DelteHillary2016!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join