It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails in Clinton probe dealt with planned drone strikes - sent unsecured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And I bet there's some of that in the "newly" classified parts too !!!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes, it should have been conducted across secure channels. I have to wonder if Clinton was paid by other governments to leave all these doors open for espionage purposes.

Not espionage purposes. To tip off the enemy beforehand to where they knew what was coming
That would be my guess

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
There are so many crimes involved with the HRC emails, it;s like the FBI is shooting fish in a barrel!

S&F

no there isn't....something has to be against the law to be a crime.....but, in the republican fantasy bubble, everything "Clinton" is a crime....for all you newbies out there in ATS land, it's been the right's mantra for 25 years

The thing that gets me is that the Clinton's could have just walked away from all this. They still make a killing in speaking engagements. They don't need this aggravation. They could retire go away from Washington and still have full lives.

But they don't. Hillary is dedicated to public service. She want to make a difference and so she keeps on even after 25 years of attack. I don't get how people don't see this. She could say screw all of you and leave. She stays because she cares.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Oh the FBI chose to break the law and leak information from a federal investigation?

I'm glad the kids aren't in charge everywhere. Everyone would think this would be cool. FBI agents leaking info from their own investigation for political gains. Wow. Turn off the tv once in a while.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join