It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founder of Judge Curiel's Group: Whites Should Go Back to Europe, CA To Be 'Hispanic State'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well you got the name calling part down pat. Good puppet.
Now repeat: women should be punished for having abortions. There's gotta be... some sort of punishment. Yes...
It's murder right?
Little 17 year old Tiffany should face the needle don't ya think?

You seriously calling me a puppet? You being Hillary's ventriloquist dummy?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Sargeras

And the guy is a member of the Mexican version of the KKK....

Soo......

La Raza Lawyers aren't the Mexican KKK. That's so stupid I don't know why you keep saying it. Oh, wait I do know. I'm really just wasting my time even talking to you.

Have you never seen LA raza on YouTube?

Lol, they are exactly like the KKK.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So then you'll be routing for Hillary will you?

good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

And the guy is a member of the Mexican version of the KKK....

LOLOL.

I guess you're an expert on such matters now since Donald Trump is running a white nationalist, authoritarian campaign. As a supporter of Donald Trump, you're basically a member of the Nazi Party.

Way to go, Goebbels.

No? Then let's take this a step back into reality.

I read the DiscoverTheNetworks profile on this guy. If you know anything about the site, you'd have to agree that it doesn't get much further to the right or conspiratorial than that.

Born in 1932, in Texas, parent's had immigrated to the US 17 years earlier. Went to school to be a pharmacist, became a pharmacist, served in the Navy, got a law degree and taught at Harvard in the mid-70's. Started an organization with some other Hispanic lawyers. Then another. Then he served in public office in Jerry Brown's administration for 6 or 7 years before unsuccessfully running for Governor of California himself. Was a national chairman of the Rainbow Coalition and a member of a bunch of other groups. Received the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

The he makes a couple radical comments on a radio show and all of a sudden, everyone he ever knew, every organization he ever was involved with and every single person that was ever involved with any organization that he was involved with — is a Klansman?

Yeah, that's reasonable. When an old white guy says something racist, do you denounce everyone that has ever been associated with anything he's ever done? No, you support him for President apparently.

What has the organization ever done that that was improper or even controversial? What makes them comparable to the Klan? Do they preach hate? Got a memo, a piece of literature, a pamphlet, flyer, poster, maybe a leaked email, a single document, picture, video or audio clip that demonstrates that the lawyers' association has done anything to foster, promote or act upon anything like what Mario Obledo said on those two occasions in the late 90's? That any of it's other members ever have?

Nope?

Ever heard of Dennis Hastert? I guess the all those GOP Congressmen are members of a pedophile sex ring. Queen Donald "Jared Fogle" Trump, child molester? Let's shop that around. It makes about as much sense.

How about Judge Curiel? Has he ever done anything or said anything remotely like Obledo? Has he ever been demonstrated to have performed his duties in an unethical manner? To have his judgement clouded by a bias or to at on prejudice? Why haven't Trump's lawyers filed a complaint instead of Trump incorporating it into his agenda?
edit on 2016-6-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Actually he is right. La Raza translates directly to the race. El gente del Mundo Nuevo would be the people of the new world. Some trickery afoot it seems

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Sargeras

What racist comments?

That the judge is unable to do his job properly because he's of Mexican Heritage. That is a Racist Comment. Period.

The guy is an American Citizen born here to parents who are Legal Immigrants also. His record is perfect. No sign of him being a racist judge or unfit to do his job.

Mexican isn't a race no matter how mad you want it to be and Trump turned out to be right. Even if Mexican was a race, his comment was about the judges biases (which he clearly has), not his "race".
edit on 10-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The phrase "La Raza", as shown time and time again, is best translated into American English as "The People" or "The Community."

But, I have to admit, all the Trump sycophants are consistant in their lies and misrepresentations in this regard.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

So then you'll be routing for Hillary will you?

good luck with that.

You must have missed all the times i called Hillary a lying witch and i still hope that someone will throw water at her so she melts like the witch in oz.

Good luck with your saviour trump

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Besides the La Raza association, this judge has given scholarships to "Illegal" immigrants.

Yesterday it was discovered that Judge Curiel, an activist for illegal immigration, works on behalf of San Diego La Raza immigration activists to select illegal aliens for scholarships.

And after his associations were revealed, he backtracked on his previous decision to unseal documents in the Trump civil trial.

Today his inherent rush to judgement surfaces once again, as Judge Curiel now tries to reverse course on a decision to unseal court records.

His original order unsealed court documents which were unredacted and exposed the personal information of people within the civil lawsuit. Today, claiming it was a “mistake“, Judge Curiel tries to put the toothpaste back in the tube:

It is transparently obvious to those who are following the events that Judge Curiel not only holds a bias against Mr. Trump, but also holds a political agenda specifically intended to protect his ideological ‘Open Border’ advocacy.

Trump was smart to bring up the facts of the Judge's associations. If nothing else, it will cause extra scrutiny on his decisions. If there is any sign of bias, there will be a reason.

And remember the former employee in the case who bad mouthed the Trump U (his former employer). Guess what?:

Mr. Schnackenberg went to work for the pinnacle spokesperson for the Never Trump conscripts, Glenn Beck. You really just can’t make this stuff up.

I wonder how this particular judge was assigned to the Trump case. It seems a bit too much to be a coincidence.

To recap:

The attorney group leading the lawsuit against Trump are heavily involved in Democrat politics and have paid Bill and Hillary Clinton $675,000 for “speeches”. (link)
The Judge in the lawsuit is an open borders immigration activist with direct ties to San Diego La Raza, and has openly engaged with them on their political endeavors. (link) and (link)
The lawsuit relies (in part) on testimony from a former disgruntled employee of the Trump Organization who went to work for notorious #NeverTrump activist Glenn Beck. (link)
The Judge then “accidentally” releases court records which provides the media with the names, locations, and contact information of the plaintiffs and witnesses in the case, which fuels the media narrative.

Source

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The phrase "La Raza", as shown time and time again, is best translated into American English as "The People" or "The Community."

But, I have to admit, all the Trump sycophants are consistant in their lies and misrepresentations in this regard.

Are you aware that translating word by word or literally is not the correct way to do it, you translate the meaning, I do get lotta laughs when I hear some translations.... and Yes 'La Raza' meaning is 'the Race of Mexicans' or best known in Mexico as 'La Raza de Bronce".

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Good luck with your dreams of tossing water on Hillary to make her melt. Try something that actually works next time.

If i was there, i probably would vote for him, but im not there.

btw i'm sure you're one of the snowflakes that voted for trudeau.
edit on 6/10/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And your sole source for all this is "The Conservative Treehouse" ...

... no bias there, I'm sure.

Trump needs to have his lawyers file motions if there are any real conflicts of interest.

Have they done that yet? Or is Trump and his minions still desperately trying to stack public opinion?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Everything in the article has links to the facts.
Do you really expect MSM to cover this?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Everything in the article has links to the facts.
Do you really expect MSM to cover this?

Cover what? A crisis fabricated by Donald J. Trump to try to manipulate our legal system, yet again?

And your own recommendation to explicate that is a one-sided, partisan hit piece?

LOL.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Did you actually look at the documentation linked on the source you are referring to?

The court order is there, with Judge Curiel reversing the unsealing of documents.
Oops?

The La Raza promotion of Judge Curiel showing that he sits on the Scholarship Selection Committee is right there for you to see. This is the scholarship selection committee selecting illegal immigrants who will get scholarships.

It also shows you the employment section of Mr. Schnakenberg’s LinkedIn profile - the former employee - showing that we went to work for the Glenn Beck Program right after leaving the Trump Organization.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Did you actually look at the documentation linked on the source you are referring to?

The court order is there, with Judge Curiel reversing the unsealing of documents.
Oops?

The La Raza promotion of Judge Curiel showing that he sits on the Scholarship Selection Committee is right there for you to see. This is the scholarship selection committee selecting illegal immigrants who will get scholarships.

It also shows you the employment section of Mr. Schnakenberg’s LinkedIn profile - the former employee - showing that we went to work for the Glenn Beck Program right after leaving the Trump Organization.

I suggest you learn the differences between the National Council of La Raza and San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association.

Also, there is ZERO evidence that the scholarships sponsored by the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association are awarded to "illegals."

The sealing or unsealing of documents relating to the notorious "Trump U" scandal is neither here nor there in proving these connections. More fluff.

"We went to work" ? LOL Typos, eh? Do you and Mr. Schankenberg work together? Why would we care who he works for?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I suggest you learn the differences between the National Council of La Raza and San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association.

Tell us, what are the differences? You realize you're in a thread about the founder of this lawyer's group and how he;s a racist who supports the objectives of the other racist La Raza group? It is MIND BLOWING to me that you type these blatant lies and get people to star you just because they hate the Donald.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
where are judge curiels quotes ?

I can't find them

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

is best translated into American English as "The People" or "The Community.

That's not " American English ", it's just English.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Tell us, what are the differences? You realize you're in a thread about the founder of this lawyer's group and how he;s a racist who supports the objectives of the other racist La Raza group? It is MIND BLOWING to me that you type these blatant lies and get people to star you just because they hate the Donald.

He's a racist because he said something you didn't like on two occasions? And you defend speech after speech of Donald J. Trump saying similar and worse things? LOL. Ooookay. Talk about mind-blowing dishonesty, LOL.

The differences between the NCLR and the San Diego group? Totally different groups, different members, different mission statements, different activities, different scope, etc.

Really you should look it up if you're confused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join