It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founder of Judge Curiel's Group: Whites Should Go Back to Europe, CA To Be 'Hispanic State'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well you got the name calling part down pat. Good puppet.
Now repeat: women should be punished for having abortions. There's gotta be... some sort of punishment. Yes...
It's murder right?
Little 17 year old Tiffany should face the needle don't ya think?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Aristotelian1

No not so funny.
This story as justification for trumps racist comments. That's funny

SO its racist to actually say verifiable facts and statistics? Also Trump said SOME not ALL illegals were bad,and that is backed up by facts and statistics.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

More , he did it or she did it, but no personal responsibility . I get it.
My kids tried this when they were little.
edit on 6102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom
a reply to: TheBulk

This will go no where, it vindicates Trump and the Left will come in here and do more school yard bashing. While he doesn't speak eloquently, he often has truth in what he says (Trump)

really? truth in what he says?.....name me all of these profound truths being vomited from trump' mouth.....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Using this story to justify trumps comments is funny. That's wha a t I said.
I also said this story is pointless. What's it for? Is someone posting this to imply the judge is also racist? Because he belongs to a group who's founder was racist and who is now dead?
This story means nothing facts or no facts true or not true. It does not excuse trumps racist comments but someone posted it I guess thinking it does.
edit on 6102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Aristotelian1

No not so funny.
This story as justification for trumps racist comments. That's funny

What racist comments?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Ok.priceless

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

What racist comments?

That the judge is unable to do his job properly because he's of Mexican Heritage. That is a Racist Comment. Period.

The guy is an American Citizen born here to parents who are Legal Immigrants also. His record is perfect. No sign of him being a racist judge or unfit to do his job.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Trump has also stated publicly that he wouldn't choose a minority or a woman as his running mate. That's racist and sexist at the same time.

Can you imagine the sh*t storm if Obama would have said he wouldn't choose a running mate unless they were black!! Conservatives would have lost their f*cking minds!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

You guys have to remember it's ok that he does it because he's Hispanic. If you're cacausan and you're part of a white pride circle jerk you're a bigot and a right wing terrorist. That's how this progressive America works.

Irish American Bar Association of San Diego
Irish American Bar Association of New York
Irish American Bar Association - Northern California
Irish American Bar Association, Los Angeles
Italian American Lawyers Association
National Italian American Bar Association
Connecticut Italian - American Bar Association
Italian American Bar Association of Michigan
Italian American Lawyers Associaton
German - American Lawyers' Association
German American Lawyers' Association of NY
Russian American Bar Association - NY
Ukrainian American Bar Association
The Scottish Bar Association of New York
The Celtic Bar Association of Orange County
Hellenic Lawyers Association of New York
American Hellenic Lawyers - Philadelphia & South NJ
Hellenic Bar Association

If you want I can give you about a thousand links to ethnically focused organizations for people of any imaginable European heritage. Professional associations for doctors, dentists, and misc businessmen are quite big. There's a ton of Irish, Italian, German, Greek, Russian, etc "Chambers of Commerce" out there.

or...

You could just STOP WHINING ABOUT THINGS THAT AREN'T EVEN TRUE.
edit on 2016-6-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: onequestion

You can't? Says who, you? I don't know anything about this "club" and I doubt it's as evil as a conservative site like Brietbsrt says it is. So you're comparing this La Raza club to what, the KKK? That's so ridiculous.

Lawyers Group Not ‘Pro-Mexican’

Donald Trump claimed that a federal judge presiding over a civil lawsuit against the defunct Trump University is a “member of a club or society very strongly pro-Mexican.” That’s an inaccurate description of a group for Latino lawyers and law students in San Diego. “We have no pro-Mexico agenda,” said Luis Osuna, president of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association. “We are here to help Latino law students and lawyers.”

"We are here to help Latino...."
Nothing in there about other ethnic groups, is there?

Didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

I enjoy Texas history and although this is thread about California, the battle of san Jacinto really paved the way for the treaty of hildago and subsequently all the land we acquired from Mexico. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at how Texas won the battle. Like seriously.. They were all sleeping in the middle of the day during a freaking war!

"About 3:30 in the afternoon, during the Mexican siesta period, Houston distributed his troops in battle array, bracketing the line with the "Twin Sisters" cannon. Shielded by trees and a rise in the terrain, the Texans were able to advance with some security. Then with the cries "Remember the Alamo" and "Remember La Bahia" or "Remember Goliad" ringing along their lines, the Texans swooped down on the dismayed Mexican army, pursuing and butchering them long after the battle itself had ended.

630 Mexicans were killed and 730 taken prisoner. Texans lost only 9 killed or mortally wounded; thirty were less seriously wounded. Among the latter was General Houston, whose ankle was shattered.

Deaf SmithImage: Erastus "Deaf" Smith. On the day following the battle, a small party discovered Santa Anna and brought him into camp, unaware at first of the importance of their prisoner. As part of his surrender agreement, the president/general ordered the Mexican troops remaining in Texas immediately to retreat south of the Rio Grande.

On May 14, 1836, the public and private treaties of Velasco, were signed by Presidents David G. Burnet and Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna. They confirmed the Mexican retreat and declared an end to the war. Neither the Texas nor Mexican governments accepted the treaties, however, and a state of war existed throughout most of the Republic of Texas' existence."

www.tsl.texas.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I grew up in Taft Texas, just outside Corpus Christi, I am well aware of Texas history lol.

I often joke with my kids when they complain about homework, that they are lucky, I had 2 different kinds of history classes in school, US and Texas!

Got to love the siesta though, literally lost them Texas.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What racist comments?

That the judge is unable to do his job properly because he's of Mexican Heritage. That is a Racist Comment. Period.

The guy is an American Citizen born here to parents who are Legal Immigrants also. His record is perfect. No sign of him being a racist judge or unfit to do his job.

And the guy is a member of the Mexican version of the KKK....

Soo......

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Trump has also stated publicly that he wouldn't choose a minority or a woman as his running mate. That's racist and sexist at the same time.

Can you imagine the sh*t storm if Obama would have said he wouldn't choose a running mate unless they were black!! Conservatives would have lost their f*cking minds!!

So it's racist not to play into identity politics, and give people jobs just because of their sex or race?

Ya ok

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

I'm live just south of San Antonio. When I was in school I liked Texas history better than US history. My grades were better in TX history too. Lol we're a proud state that's for sure!

They lost way more than just Texas. They lost a strip of land that extends from the Rio Grande to the Canadian boarder.

I wonder if that's were "you snooze, you lose" comes from. Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And the guy is a member of the Mexican version of the KKK....

Soo......

La Raza Lawyers aren't the Mexican KKK. That's so stupid I don't know why you keep saying it. Oh, wait I do know. I'm really just wasting my time even talking to you.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

More , he did it or she did it, but no personal responsibility . I get it.
My kids tried this when they were little.

Exactly. No personal responsiblity from either Trump or Clinton. So, what makes them different in their racist statements?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So it's racist not to play into identity politics, and give people jobs just because of their sex or race?

Ya ok

What Identity politics BS are you talking about.

He's flat out saying that in his view there isn't a Minority or Woman that is qualified to be his Running Mate. No specifics were given. Just No Minorities and No Women. Leaving what???? White Men. Pretty simple and straight forward.

But like always you don't want to see it so you won't see it. It's that simple.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Oh yea, Tx history was waaay more fun.

I've lived in many different states, being a military brat and spouse, and Texas pride is some of the deepest I've seen.

I wonder if that's were "you snooze, you lose" comes from. Lol

I don't know, but if I'm ever asked again, that is what I'm going with

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join