It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founder of Judge Curiel's Group: Whites Should Go Back to Europe, CA To Be 'Hispanic State'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You can't? Says who, you? I don't know anything about this "club" and I doubt it's as evil as a conservative site like Brietbsrt says it is. So you're comparing this La Raza club to what, the KKK? That's so ridiculous.

Lawyers Group Not ‘Pro-Mexican’

Donald Trump claimed that a federal judge presiding over a civil lawsuit against the defunct Trump University is a “member of a club or society very strongly pro-Mexican.” That’s an inaccurate description of a group for Latino lawyers and law students in San Diego. “We have no pro-Mexico agenda,” said Luis Osuna, president of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association. “We are here to help Latino law students and lawyers.”

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Swills

The term “La Raza” has its origins in early 20th century Latin American literature and translates into English most closely as “the people” or, according to some scholars, “the Hispanic people of the New World.”

Strait lies from their own stupid website.

It translates to The race. the Hispanic people of the New World. What kind of bull# is that?

www.nclr.org...

Lmao! You do know America was called the New World once upon a time, right?

Jesus all of you are ridiculous. Stop defending Trump because doing so makes you look as silly as him.

I can't wait for November to be over and Trump back under his bridge.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You guys have to remember it's ok that he does it because he's Hispanic. If you're cacausan and you're part of a white pride circle jerk you're a bigot and a right wing terrorist. That's how this progressive America works.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Allow me two translate this post ...

I don't know nuthin' bout no issue. All I know is that they are attackin' some guy their guy don't like. So he must be great 'cause I don't like their guy ...

At least make an effort to look like you are informed about the post before making yourself look like a disinterested idiot who is only here to poopoo the issue because you hate Trump. It makes you look exactly as partisan as anyone else here whom you are might be trying to paint as partisan.

Let's put it this way ... If you made comments about Clarence Thomas that got highly publicized about how much of an idiot he was and questionable things about his white wife, and then you found out that he was going to be hearing your case ... would you want him as your judge?

edit on 10-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: manuelram16

Doesn't California belong to the Native's if we're going to play this little game of who's first?

"I called it, I called it first!"

Yes children Mexico owned California for a few years now get over it and shutup.

The history of California can be divided into: the Native American period; European exploration period from 1542 to 1769; the Spanish colonial period, 1769 to 1821; the Mexican period, 1821 to 1848; and United States statehood, which continues to this present day.

California was won fairly and under the law at the time. Also White americans ARENT EUROPEAN. We can actually be called NATIVES these days especially if we are born here. this judge needs to be disbarred for not knowing the law.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
trump is unfit to appoint any federal judge, which disqualifies him from being POTUS...period....tell me, all of you ATS members that support this lunatic, what criteria would trump use for recommending federal judges?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
trump is unfit to appoint any federal judge, which disqualifies him from being POTUS...period....tell me, all of you ATS members that support this lunatic, what criteria would trump use for recommending federal judges?

What?

You don't know?

He will get recommendations from the best and the brightest !!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Bottom line, never piss of the judge, ever. If you do then you must suffer the consequences of your actions but you guys just can't let Trump accept responsibility for his actions and continue to come to his defense with this nonsense.

AHH, but the role of a judge is not to allow personal feelings color his verdicts. It seems to me this particular judge was chosen for a reason...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Name one way his only competition Hillary Clinton isn't 30 times worse.

I will wait, because it is going to be a long time before you come up with anything of merit.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Hey Mexico

Learn to take an L.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its funny as hell how you guys will try to dig any dirt to justify trumps antics, bunch of snowflakes.

The harder you guys try the bigger the fail.

This election cycle is the best i have ever seen, a doosh bag and a lying witch.

Thanks for the laughs

Ok Mr. Canada, either one of the two no better than that sniveling little lib PM of yours.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Only one.
Is this supposed to make trumps racist statements ok?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its funny as hell how you guys will try to dig any dirt to justify trumps antics, bunch of snowflakes.

The harder you guys try the bigger the fail.

This election cycle is the best i have ever seen, a doosh bag and a lying witch.

Thanks for the laughs

Ok Mr. Canada, either one of the two no better than that sniveling little lib PM of yours.

Why so sensitive, and because i dislike trump and the fake outraged american right does not mean that i voted for the liberals up here.

Enjoy your trump.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I checked CNN and for some reason this OP didn't make it on the news. Funny, eh?

Oh well. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with a narrative or bias.

edit on 10-6-2016 by Aristotelian1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2016 by Aristotelian1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Spain's territory make it Mexico Europeans go home
Blah blah blah...

What does any of this have to do with trumps racist comments?

Is this supposed to be some kind of justification?
The judge didn't say it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

He would use the same litmus test that Ms Cankles would use when she would recommend her lib judges, that being their views on abortion and the Second Amendment.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

No not so funny.
This story as justification for trumps racist comments. That's funny

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Stefan Molyneux did a good podcast about this the other day.
A bit lengthy like usual for him. But he does a good job of explaining all this as well as providing links to confirm all the information.

The main reason those areas(Texas, New Mexico, So California, are now American territory is because Mexico lost the Mexican-American war. It wasn't stolen it was fought for and they lost simple as that. The prospect of "making America mexico again" is disturbing to me. With things like consensual sex age limits of 12 in many places in Mexico. Rather than America adopt the culture of Mexico. Mexico should start to look at adopting Americas culture.

These idiots saying they will move to Canada if Trump wins, should eat their own words and move to Mexico if they feel so vehemently about all this... Canada has less ethnic diversity than America.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So this Judge is a member of a Organization of Lawyers which was Co-Founded by this guy who's now dead BTW. He also was only involved within the organization until the mid 70's. But of course this automatically makes this judge and I guess every other judge involved in this organization racists now.

However, Trump sends a White Nationalist to California as his Delegate, has ties to David Duke and other White Supremacist leaders, is being supported and championed by just about every Racist Group their is here in the US and has already stated that he would not choose a women or any minority as his running mate. Yet if you bring up that maybe he's a Racist his supporters act like you just spit in the eye of Jesus himself.

A bit hypocritical don't ya think???

Especially since there is nothing showing this judge being racist in any way at all. His record is clean. He's an American Citizen and his parents are Legal immigrants.

What a bunch of Propaganda. Being pushed by who else other than good ol sellout Brietbart.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Spain's territory make it Mexico Europeans go home
Blah blah blah...

What does any of this have to do with trumps racist comments?

Is this supposed to be some kind of justification?
The judge didn't say it.

Did Trump make racist comments? Yes, no doubt. Maybe Hillary can give Trump some tips about justification after she made racist comments.

Senator Clinton was roundly criticized in 2004 when she joked that Mahatma Gandhi used to run a gas station in St. Louis.

Clinton drew similar criticism 2 years ago when she told a mostly black audience at a Harlem church that Republican leaders ran the House “like a plantation”.

sandrarose.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join