It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter To Donald Trump From A Wounded Marine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: matafuchs

He called John McCain a "loser" for getting captured.

Are you really going to try to deny that?

Nope John McCain is a loser; as a matter of fact I created an entire thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awesome. You and Donald Trump have the same dishonorable opinion.

Saddens me more coming from you who claims to be a veteran, than from Trump who sat on his ass in a classroom while John McCain was sitting in his own muck in a prison camp.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Huffington Post didn't write the letter; an American hero did.

Next?

So he's a hero because he got shot?!

Are you f'in kidding me?!

I was injured in battle and have a decoration for it; it is nothing more, in my opinion, than an enemy marksmanship award.

I am guessing that you think everyone who participates gets a medal or a ribbon....

Your opinion is biased and rather, in my opinion, pathetic!

No, pathetic is you holding yourself out as better somehow than your fellow veterans.

Let me amend that ... it's disgusting, despicable and dishonorable.

You do not have the right to call me any of these things however, I do understand your right to state your opinion. I should know, I spilled blood to protect it. You, on the other hand, would rather rally opinion and hypothesize over what you personally think people like me should be. You know nothing of me, what I've done nor what it is like to actually DO anything. YOU should just stop trying and pose as a veteran supporter and actually speak to some...if they would listen to you....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

He called John McCain a "loser" for getting captured.

Are you really going to try to deny that?

Nope John McCain is a loser; as a matter of fact I created an entire thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awesome. You and Donald Trump have the same dishonorable opinion.

Saddens me more coming from you who claims to be a veteran, than from Trump who sat on his ass in a classroom while John McCain was sitting in his own muck in a prison camp.

You do not have to proclaim sadness; your sad state is apparent in the posts you make and apparent to all. In addition, I am ready willing and able to show any site owner who and what I was in the military and will not listen to anyone challenge my military service. GAME ON, Let's get the owners involved to see if I "CLAIM" t be a veteran.

Your move

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

" but demonstrate what little regard you have for veterans and the national security issues which affect all of us.

Was that meant for Clinton? Seriously, that quote sums up Hillary Clinton to a tee.

How so. Trump has already pissed of many US allies, that could easily turn in to a national security issue if he gets into office. Then has talked about all out war in the middle east which knowing what we know now is a big FU to all currently in the military.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Next?

I was injured in battle and have a decoration for it; it is nothing more, in my opinion, than an enemy marksmanship award.

I am guessing that you think everyone who participates gets a medal or a ribbon....

No, pathetic is you holding yourself out as better somehow than your fellow veterans.

You do not have the right to call me any of these things however, I do understand your right to state your opinion. I should know, I spilled blood to protect it. You, on the other hand, would rather rally opinion and hypothesize over what you personally think people like me should be. You know nothing of me, what I've done nor what it is like to actually DO anything. YOU should just stop trying and pose as a veteran supporter and actually speak to some...if they would listen to you....

I have the right to call you that because of your own words regarding your brothers-in-arms. You "spilled blood" but yet you're better than others who suffered more. I haven't "hypothesized" anything about you, you took this to the personal level, you are the one dishonoring your fellow veterans and you are the one that want to be nasty and then claim to be a victim.

I've only cited you for what you've said here openly for all to see. Toughen up, and stop trying to make your disloyalty about me.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

An Open Letter To Hillary Clinton From A Small Business Owner.

Dear Mrs. Clinton,

I’m the type of person you said should be a Clinton supporter, but I don’t think that any small business owner should support you based on what you’ve said and done since announcing you were running for president last year. It’s critical that all small business owners take a close look at you and what you stand for. Many of the outrageous statements you’ve made over the last year not only provide us insight into your mindset and desired agenda, but demonstrate what little regard you have for small business owners and the economic issues which affect all of us.
This letter is not a blanket statement of my support for Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders or any other presidential hopeful. It is simply a letter to you, Mrs. Clinton, letting you know you have lost my vote and you are never getting it back.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Next?

I have the right to call you that because of your own words regarding your brothers-in-arms. You "spilled blood" but yet you're better than others who suffered more. I haven't "hypothesized" anything about you, you took this to the personal level, you are the one dishonoring your fellow veterans and you are the one that want to be nasty and then claim to be a victim.

I've only cited you for what you've said here openly for all to see. Toughen up, and stop trying to make your disloyalty about me.

I do not need you to 'cite' what I have said openly here as it was openly posted. Your 'spin' similar to what everyone sees in MSM is what I am calling out. Do not act like you are under my skin or even close to being the 'veteran's representative'.

link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

An Open Letter To Hillary Clinton From A Small Business Owner.

Dear Mrs. Clinton,

I’m the type of person you said should be a Clinton supporter, but I don’t think that any small business owner should support you based on what you’ve said and done since announcing you were running for president last year. It’s critical that all small business owners take a close look at you and what you stand for. Many of the outrageous statements you’ve made over the last year not only provide us insight into your mindset and desired agenda, but demonstrate what little regard you have for small business owners and the economic issues which affect all of us.
This letter is not a blanket statement of my support for Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders or any other presidential hopeful. It is simply a letter to you, Mrs. Clinton, letting you know you have lost my vote and you are never getting it back.

Awesome impersonation!

Hey can you do Jack Benny or Richard Nixon? How about Woody Woodpecker?

link   
These Vets seem to like Trump.

Why does only this one Vet count but the rest are overlooked?

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Next?

I do not need you to 'cite' what I have said openly here as it was openly posted. Your 'spin' similar to what everyone sees in MSM is what I am calling out. Do not act like you are under my skin or even close to being the 'veteran's representative'.

Spin? Take responsibility for your own actions. You dishonored a fellow serviceman. Now you're desperately trying to divert attention from what you did by making it about me or the "MSM."

Honestly, you're starting to sound less and less like any true veteran I've ever spoken to. A bit too whiney and prone to shallow personal attacks.

Thin skinned, even.

EDIT: Honestly, you can show anyone anything you want. I hadn't said a thing about "your service" only that you were blatantly dishonoring the service of others, but I will say further now, that I have NEVER PERSONALLY KNOWN a veteran to do that to their comrades ... and certainly not ostensibly on behalf of a draft-dodger like Donald J. Trump.

edit on 11-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I can do a you impression but I don't have 6 hours to sit around all night posting tons of argumentative thread derailing replies filled with lies and willful ignorance.

Thanks for the comment!

/ignored

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I can do a you impression but I don't have 6 hours to sit around all night posting tons of argumentative thread derailing replies filled with lies and willful ignorance.

Thanks for the comment!

/ignored

Oooo ... I recognize that one! ... let me see ... is it Ernest Borgnine?

Or one of the grumpy Muppet guys from the balcony on that TV show?

Don't tell me don't tell me, I'll get it.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Next?

Spin? Take responsibility for your own actions. You dishonored a fellow serviceman. Now you're desperately trying to divert attention from what you did by making it about me or the "MSM."

Honestly, you're starting to sound less and less like any true veteran I've ever spoken to. A bit too whiney and prone to shallow personal attacks.

Thin skin.

Yep, and the jar head that whined in the first place is fairly pathetic as well. All of this leaves you, as a bystander, where?!

I do not have to respect everyone in the military because they were there, I respect the ones who deserved and warranted my respect. You can respect everyone that ever served (because it is obvious you did not) if you like however, you will not get my respect.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Griff, it's not a Pissing Contest.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Next?

Thin skin.

Yep, and the jar head that whined in the first place is fairly pathetic as well. All of this leaves you, as a bystander, where?!

I do not have to respect everyone in the military because they were there, I respect the ones who deserved and warranted my respect. You can respect everyone that ever served (because it is obvious you did not) if you like however, you will not get my respect.

I'll let your words speak for themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

probably writen by hilary herself, then just put some soldiers name on it.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Griff, it's not a Pissing Contest.

You know, I think you're a very humorous poster, overall. You dart into threads, usually posting quippish off-topic materials, criticising someone else for what you think they might have said, accuse others of trolling (LOL), and then take a generic posting of facts like I just posted personally.

No "Awareness" it's not a pissing contest. But you should know by now that there's a higher standard of truth around here, than pretending that Justin Constantine is the "only" Vet who has trouble with Trump.

You don't mind the truth, do you?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Next?

Thin skin.

I'll let your words speak for themselves.

...bout time....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

bahaha sure sure ok

Just like you Darted into my thread and turned it into your own banging session?

Please don't Patronize me Griff. I've seen enough of you to remember how much of a Thread Bully you are.

But you're loved anyways..

btw thanks for the compliment

edit on 6/11/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join