It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
I dont know if this is off topic but I found it intresting and also deeply worrying, it seems more important than who uses what WC
www.dailymail.co.uk...

That is really sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Right...and why is this specific issue an issue RIGHT NOW? You think it just happens by chance?

You think target and Yahoo news are on a crusade for equal rights and happiness for all people? What a pithy response "it's in the constitution" please...
edit on 10-6-2016 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well I see the new liberal prime minister of Canada has got of to a good start. So Kennedy put a man on the moon, Obama put a man in ladies toilets and Trudeau put pets in our beds.( taken from DM)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
All I have learned from this trans thing is that there is no way the trans are women because a woman would never allow what they propose. Its all fake if you ask me. Where are your motherly protective instincts? They are nonexistent. Reason? You are not a woman. You just get off dressing as one.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Right...and why is this specific issue an issue RIGHT NOW? You think it just happens by chance?

You think target and Yahoo news are on a crusade for equal rights and happiness for all people? What a pithy response "it's in the constitution" please...

Society/culture evolves. So does science.

It was only 13 years ago homosexuality was decriminalized by the USSC. Although, some states are still arresting homosexuals on sodomy charges.

Science has learned more and more about sexual fluidity. And those of sexual fluidity and Gender Dysphoria are feeling more free to be themselves without persecution.

Do I think its a conspiracy? Do I think its political Hell no.

I think its a natural organic culture evolving.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
All I have learned from this trans thing is that there is no way the trans are women because a woman would never allow what they propose. Its all fake if you ask me. Where are your motherly protective instincts? They are nonexistent. Reason? You are not a woman. You just get off dressing as one.

Then you haven't learned much.

Cross dressers tend to be heterosexuals.

Gender Dysphoria is real. Your brain tells you who you are. Their brain tells them who they are - - - which is a gender different then their physical body.

This is backed up by medical professionals.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
so wait I thought homosexuality and transgender are two different things now you just inform us that Hereros tend to be cross dressers. Are you telling us that it's really hetero guys doing the transgender thing ... Or are you telling us that cross dressers don't intersect with transgender or are you just making this up as you go along? I tend to think its the latter.
edit on 10-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

If your biological body is that of a perfectly healthy man (or woman) but your mind tells you that you are a woman (or man) then where does the problem lie?

Not in the body I can tell you that much.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
so wait I thought homosexuality and transgender are two different things now you just inform us that Hereros tend to be cross dressers. Are you telling us that it's really hetero guys doing the transgender thing ... Or are you telling us that cross dressers don't intersect with transgender or are you just making this up as you go along? I tend to think its the latter.

Sexual Orientation (who you are sexually attracted to) is in the brain, its hard wired.

Gender Dysphoria (what gender you see yourself as) is in the brain, its hard wired.

Sexuality "physical" is what's between your legs.

edit on 10-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Solution -

XX use the Ladies
XY use the Gentlemens

That was a tough one.

Which are you? How do you know? If you've never had the necessary karotype tests, you really don't know what you are. You're simply guessing.

Most people don't know what they are. They just assume they're XX or XY because middle school biology told them so. Exceptions happen, and there are many, many people that don't comply with the quoted biological "truths."

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This so sounds like the self hating bigot Gay Preacher that wrote a slur on a cake and tried to cash in. I am not buying for one second that this was anyone but an insider with a mission. It's getting really old when people pull stuff like this.

It's either an inside job by the "Look at me" Community or a prank. Either way, I doubt it had anything to do with hate but speculate all you want. Its what the victims do..

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

LOL, you are serious aren't you? Ok, if its hanging your a boy, if its not you are a girl. Good enough or are you still going to argue?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimBielson
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

LOL, you are serious aren't you? Ok, if its hanging your a boy, if its not you are a girl. Good enough or are you still going to argue?

+1

Clearly some people paid no attention in Biology.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Sexual Orientation (who you are sexually attracted to) is in the brain, its hard wired.

Gender Dysphoria (what gender you see yourself as) is in the brain, its hard wired.

Self identification or problems are indeed a mental disorder. Where you aware there are people that think they are dogs. Sexual preference appears to be genetic the two are not related. Being gay doesn't make you a cross dresser or for that matter lead to gender confusion. They have no confusion they know what sex they are attracted to and know what sex they are. Then you have Jenner in every respect still a guy likes women however likes to dress as a woman and be a woman I think in his case he thought being a woman would be better being unhappy in his life.
edit on 6/10/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Annee

Where you aware there are people that think they are dogs.

End of conversation.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

No one injured, no proof of who set it off or why, bt you post it as some sort of "terrorist attack" because of "hate"?

This belongs in hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So someone threw a firecracker in a toilet. Wow. Big story.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
So someone threw a firecracker in a toilet. Wow. Big story.

Actually, we don't really know what happened and why.

Why will make a difference.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If you are the example of what a Trans person is then it appears trans people are angry, mentally disturbed, and especially just plain rude and obnoxious. You do your kind a great disservice.

This deserves more than one star, but since I can't do that, have a beer!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join