It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM

originally posted by: EdwardDrake
I'll bet that now they regret naming their chain stores "Target" Seems like a dumb name for a place that is concerned about safety. A bit like naming your kid "Deadmeat" and sending him off to war.

Dark humor!! I love it!!

Seriously though, there was nearly an investor revolt recently because the stock has lost 20% of its value since announcing their retarded bathroom policy.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
Its just the Brave New Chicago, standard procedure.

It would have happened with or without the TG laws

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
a reply to: swanne

It was probably someone's bottle of homebrew meth that just went off, as they do.

Someone left the toilets unflushed.... BIGOTS!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
What do they mean when they say "bomb"?

Like a firecracker or a dry ice bomb?

This sounds to me like they're trying to associate those "crazy Christians" with radical Islam who are actually a threat to us.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
The point is, if we don't allow the same individual freedoms for people we disagree with, then we have no right to call ourselves a free society.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:40 AM
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Bad form for hoping someone dies early due to diet.

Shame on you

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:43 AM
Unisex bathrooms have been around for some time.

Why is it that people get all bent out of shape about them now?.

I begin to wonder if people are even capable of developing their own opinions any more without the media influencing their process.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:57 AM
It's ok to think that transsexuals or gays aren't normal.

What is not okay is not allowing them the same freedoms as everyone else.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
a reply to: Restricted

Simple perhaps, for a simple mind. But the world is a lo more complex than that, and I think you know that.

Simple quiz for each of the pictures below, XX or XY?
Men's room or ladies room?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
Blah, blah, blah . . .

Get the weirdos out of the Ladies.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:26 PM
We need to hoax bin this garbage op.

It was not a bomb, it was a bursting pop bottle.
I learned this trick when I was 12.

This incident is being linked to the bathroom issue by sjws.
If it was in a garbage can, would it be an affront to non-recyclers?
Healthy parenting with an equal amount of feminine and masculine influence, is the only way to get a balanced child

Now, they let mentally ill parents chop off their kids wangs at what, 6 yrs old.

This has to be the most obnoxious topic ever.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:28 PM

So, no intelligent reply. Just a lot of whining and moaning about those "weirdos". I see. Welcome to the 21st Century where a "weirdo" might be right next to you, and you will never know it. But then, they were always there, you just didn't know it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:46 PM
a reply to: Krakatoa

And I see the only thing you have to offer are insults, which does nothing to persuade me that I should consider your viewpoint.

Pot, kettle, and all that crap.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM

This is why people do not trust the mainstream media.

Look at how quickly multiple conclusions have been arrived at in this "report."

They have no idea who did it. They have no suspects. The "bomb" was a plastic bottle with no projectiles? That is all the info they give on what it was? It could have been baking soda and vinegar for all we know. Sounds like it could just be some dumb kid pulling a prank. Or it could be a disgruntled employee. Or it could be someone that hates Target because of.... capitalism, or it could actually be a hate crime. But hey, why not right? Let's just twist this into something that sells and goes along with the agenda.

I am sick of the dishonest and sensationalized reporting that we have. Honesty is not valued in this country at all. The AP and all the news corporations that regurgitate all of the different talking points and overall agendas they push is out of control. They shove stories into the public eye, and then everyone buys into the bogus and sloppy reporting. People are actually voting for Hillary Clinton, that is solid evidence of our media brainwashing. Even people on this site who are supposed to be "awake" buy into this nonsense.

Look how EASY it has been for them. People just suck up these "official stories" without even questioning it. When historians look back at the fall of the west, they will place a large portion of the responsibility of it's downfall on the controlled media.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM

I take it your use of the word "weirdos" is not considered an insult to you. What was that you said, pot kettle, blah blah blah? So, point out where I insulted you.

And you still have no answer if any one of those persons walked into the men's or ladie's room if it is the correct one? Please, tell us all how you personally would tell if they were XX or YY. I am anxious how you could tell the difference form their appearance, after all, it's simple according to you.

So, prove how simple it is to us all here.

edit on 6/10/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: SaturnFX
The whole toilet based on how you identify at any given time only effects women. guys dont care all that much. guys dont really care if other women use the toilets (go to any nightclub and you will see plenty of women using mens restrooms when their line goes on forever..and men dont care at all).

So...whats the solution then?

And do you see men overlapping into the women's toilet? Or is that treading in rape territory?

Never seen it
But never seen the need for it. At clubs and big events is normally where this happens, and the male line is typically super fast for genetic reasons, womens lines tend to go around the building, so women with initiative tend to go into the mens. I think even if both were equal, there is a unwritten rule it only works that way and not in reverse. the sheer concept of men going into womens bathrooms is pervy..but women in mens is fairly common and disinteresting.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
edit on 10-6-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM

originally posted by: Sargeras

Yes I am mentally ill because I have a problem with mentally ill men just walking into the bathroom my daughter is in....

Stop your retarded social engineering aimed at making every mentally ill minority more equal than everyone else and I bet none of this happens.

Oh and shocker, I'm not a righty or religious.

ETA-i think it probably more likely it is one of their investors that lost 1/5 of their stock value since April because of this insanity.

Wow so 36 people are just as ignorant on this it seems. The new revisions remove this from mental illness as you have been told numerous times.(th eonly reason you can still say it is technically is INSURANCE COVERAGE) And as soon as insurance kicks in then it will be removed under that listing entirely eliminating your excuse that its a mental illness completely.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM

Given the number of faked hate crimes ... we should also consider that possibility too. It is just as likely since they are not looking at this as motivated by Target's bathroom policy currently.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM
a reply to: Lysergic

If you read the update, it says they are not investigating anything related to Target's policies which indicated that they have no reason to think it was bathroom related ... at least not in the way some speculation is going.

The way some behave, I think they'd only really be happy in life if we actually did start widespread burning at the stake again or something. It seems to me they either romanticize persecution, maybe too many YA dystopian novels or they're just chomping at the bit to exercise their own darker urges and need an excuse.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>