It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: thinline
What are the odds Target planted a bomb in their own bathrooms. To get people like the posters to get all worked up and then spend money in their nearest target store. Spending money after this attack is "some snowflake terminology"

Oh to the contrary my friend, I am not worked up at all. I simply checked and updated all of my social media accounts like I do every morning and found this article interesting and appropriate for discussion here at ATS. Remember to look both ways when you go in a public loo there may just be a big scary Tranny waiting to get ya.

The funniest part is you guys don't get it, you think it is about transgender people.

It is about men in women's restrooms, which is logical to have an issue with. That is why they are segregated in the first place, society learned long ago it causes many issues that are easily avoided by having a guy's room and a ladies room.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Lack of respect is asumening what another person thinks in order to advance ones own POV

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I haven't heard any reason why, I don't believe that information has been released.

Either way Daily Dumbass Award goes to this lady.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

It's possible she is part of some religious oriented hate group and coached on what to say and not to say.

Mmm. speculation.

Well yeah I have a brain so I tend to speculate on all sorts of things much in the same way Sherlock Holmes may have done. So I don't really see it as a bad thing as long as one is willing to admit to speculating without solid and conclusive evidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Your speculation is useless to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Sargeras

Except nobody is forcing you to do anything you aren't already doing. At some point in your life you've shared a pissoir with a gay man and possibly even a trans. All you're being asked to do is stop treating people like a lower life form.

People have to tolerate uneducated and uninformed angry rants, after all.

Huh?

I did none of things you just stated.

Try not to project your own assumed biases onto me.

I said exactly what I meant, don't filter it through your own bs to arrive at what you think I said.

Listen to you all boo hoo wah wah whine whine about how others are bad because they don't think like you. I think your signature actually is a fair representation of you so good choice of words there. I find it absolutely hilarious that you can't see the irony in your pathetic rants full of vitriol. You don't seem to understand that while you lambast others who are outside of your thought parameters of acceptable vs unacceptable you have become the very thing you hate...ONE GIANT FROSTY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

You are funny, plz entertain me further with your "reasoning "

Thats it?!?! That's all you've got in defense of being forced to look in the mirror. Cat got your tongue or can't formulate an articulate rebuttal to my assertion of your "Snowflakiness".

No, I did it on purpose, because you wanted me to.

So I didn't lol

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Lack of respect is asumening what another person thinks in order to advance ones own POV

In his defense, we all do it, none of us are immune to the human condition.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Your speculation is useless to me.

Just like your comments are useless to me

(post by RainbowPhoenix removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Oh don't get offended at truth.

I wanted actual facts, not speculation, how you react to that is up to you, if you feel offended, why?

I didn't want rumors and gossip I asked what had happened. Just because you feel under attack from others doesn't mean I am on any offensive.

I stand by your speculation being of little use to to me, now you can be snarky and say the same of my post but so what, look at this whole thread, I only interjected for clarification.

Let me drink some coffee if you wanna argue about nothing for a few pages.

link   
Its sad that here at ATS there are so many people for who stars and flags are more importain than to exchange thoughts or opinions with respect
edit on 10-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

oh but isn't it a relief to know that someone is willing to blow up your daughter to protect your daughter from the evil trans???

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Except nobody is forcing you to do anything you aren't already doing. At some point in your life you've shared a pissoir with a gay man and possibly even a trans. All you're being asked to do is stop treating people like a lower life form.

Huh?

I said exactly what I meant, don't filter it through your own bs to arrive at what you think I said.

Listen to you all boo hoo wah wah whine whine about how others are bad because they don't think like you. I think your signature actually is a fair representation of you so good choice of words there. I find it absolutely hilarious that you can't see the irony in your pathetic rants full of vitriol. You don't seem to understand that while you lambast others who are outside of your thought parameters of acceptable vs unacceptable you have become the very thing you hate...ONE GIANT FROSTY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

Thats it?!?! That's all you've got in defense of being forced to look in the mirror. Cat got your tongue or can't formulate an articulate rebuttal to my assertion of your "Snowflakiness".

So I didn't lol

Aww how cute, you took up the mentality of an 8 year old just to spite little old me. I bet your all cute with your pouty face and arms crossed defiantly lol.

Lol, how did you guess? Are you watching me?

(post by Metallicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

In his defense, we all do it, none of us are immune to the human condition.

If you wanna claim im being disrespectful then you are getting the kid glove treatment.

You should see the havoc I pull in the aviation forum. Poor zaphod he probably wishes he could put me on a rocket and launch me into the core of the sun.

I wasnt being disrespectful and you equating my posts in this thread as such is telling about yourself.

In the words of an old wise man who lives high up in a mountian
"You are right my son"
edit on 10-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

If you wanna claim im being disrespectful then you are getting the kid glove treatment.

You should see the havoc I pull in the aviation forum. Poor zaphod he probably wishes he could put me on a rocket and launch me into the core of the sun.

I wasnt being disrespectful and you equating my posts in this thread as such is telling about yourself.

You got all of that from this?

"In his defense, we all do it, none of us are immune to the human condition."

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Huh?

So I didn't lol

Aww how cute, you took up the mentality of an 8 year old just to spite little old me. I bet your all cute with your pouty face and arms crossed defiantly lol.

If you are the example of what a Trans person is then it appears trans people are angry, mentally disturbed, and especially just plain rude and obnoxious. You do your kind a great disservice.

Lol

Iove ATS on my days off!
edit on 10-6-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Its sad that here at ATS there are so many people for who stars and flags are more importain than to exchange thoughts or opinions with respect

You really gotta stop misattributing personal frustrations with people calmly and logically disagreeing with you as "disrespect"

I can be disrespectful and give you an example of that.

Comparison to a hypothetical situation.

Doctor pulls you aside and says im worried about your mother, she is irrationally believing her morbid obesity is not compromising her health.

Vs.

Your mother is soooo fat....that when she jumps for joy.....she gets stuck.

See the difference?

edit on 10-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I wonder, would you all be discussing this in the same way if it was a men's room and a 44yr old man was the suspect? The answer to that question will reveal your inner agenda.

edit on 6/10/2016 by Krakatoa because: mandela effect

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join