It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
A pipe bomb exploded prematurely in Vermont two days ago, blowing off the bomb-maker's fingers...Since he was from Vermont, does that make him a Bernie supporter?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: Sargeras

Your an especially angry one aren't ya big guy? You know what though I don't care about you or your opinion just like you feel the same about me and mine. So rant on and rant on if you want bud, society for the most part is accepting and tolerant of us. You are more than likely in that generation that is quickly fading away and will gone soon enough. If not then your at least part of a hate filled demographic that is also fading away. Right or not, religious or not you certainly are filled with a bitter hatred in your heart and that's your problem to bear not mine.

Huh, WTF are you talking about?

Not wanting random men in the bathroom with my daughter is hate?

You would think me genocidal if you saw me eat bacon or drink beer then.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No I don't know that. You posted your punk kid comment at 8:18. That's all I know about what was posted when. Lulz.

Why do you have to go right for the personal insults? "Retarded crap?" Bro my "retarded crap" was in response to your comment so....guess you didn't give me much to work with?

I know you're overly passionate about this but perhaps you could chill. You're drawing conclusions from the OPs posted. And your conclusion is "social engineering." Even though it's not what you thought it was, but I don't see you changing your tune. At all.

Lulz.

Forcing [snipped ] on the masses, for the sake of 0.03% of the population with the mental disorder gender dysphoria is in fact social engineering.

This comment was also in response to what the op said, and not the story.
edit on 6.10.2016 by Kandinsky because: snipped offensive comment

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: BASSPLYR

"Gender fluidity"

What an absolutely fukn ridiculous term.
It is a mental disorder and anyone who has spent more than 5 min with a genuine trans person knows this

Well, I have hung around a transgender person. And more than just for 5 minutes. This person was certainly no danger to anybody else, other than to herself cause she was still learning to walk in stilleto heels.

I think 99% percent of the transgender population are no danger to anybody. No more so than any other demographic of people (minus ISIS).

Whether its all due to some mental disorder or not I cant say. Im not a psychiatrist. But keep in mind having a mental disorder doesnt necessarily make you dangerouse. Dyslexia is a mental disorder and the only real danger of that that I can think of is if your date has it and orders something on the restaurant menue that she thought was 13 dollars but turned out to be 31. Or at least "ooops im dyslexic I didnt know the lobster was that expensive. Sorry." is the exuse they keep giving me when that happens.

I dunno. Im not transgender, but I have the feeling 99% of them have no inklings about going around molesting people. In fact they are probably of the higher likelihood of being sexual assault victems themselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

No that actually makes me happy, keep swilling your brew and shoving pig fat into your gut. It will serve to expedite your departure from this world taking your "retarded" (as you like to say so much) rhetoric with you. Oh and by the way mentally challenged people no longer like to be called that but hey I'm sure you don't care.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Your an especially angry one aren't ya big guy? You know what though I don't care about you or your opinion just like you feel the same about me and mine. So rant on and rant on if you want bud, society for the most part is accepting and tolerant of us. You are more than likely in that generation that is quickly fading away and will gone soon enough. If not then your at least part of a hate filled demographic that is also fading away. Right or not, religious or not you certainly are filled with a bitter hatred in your heart and that's your problem to bear not mine.

Children and women have been fed to the PC monster for a long time, look at what happened at new years in europe and in Rotherham england, so men and women will rape children in WCs, you must remember its all for the PC best.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I dont think a trangender in the bathroom is a random man.

A random man in the bathroom dressed inadroitly in drag with a hardon salivating at the kid hes staring at is easy to mistake or confuse with a transgender minding their own business at the mirror fixing their hair.

Nor comparable.

Your argument is the sane as " we cant let white men with blue eyes go to the simon Wiesenthal center because he might be a neonazi in disguise secretly looking to blow up a bunch of jews."

See how obsurd the argument is putting forth.

edit on 10-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: Sargeras

Children and women have been fed to the PC monster for a long time, look at what happened at new years in europe and in Rotherham england, so men and women will rape children in WCs, you must remember its all for the PC best.

And if they speak out in EU they will be jailed...

PC control is thought control, because all thought is in words, if you can force people not to use certain words you guarantee they can't think certain things.

It is disgusting!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Inspite of what people are saying, my big worry is that a "safe" place for our children to have a pee is been removed all becouse of PC. All I want is a safe place for kids to have a pee without some pervert hidding behind this transgender BS been in the same place taking his dick out hoping for a BJ. For all the snowflakes out there I did say dick
edit on 10-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Im against fascist thought control and the over pc crowd too. But im also rational and dont see an intrinsic threat of letting transgender use the bathroom matching their gender.

If a straight man is looking to rape soneobe they have easier opportunities just about everywhere else other than a high traffic public restroom at target.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

A random man in the bathroom dressed inadroitly in drag with a hardon salivating at the kid hes staring at is easy to mistake or confuse with a transgender minding their own business at the mirror fixing their hair.

So then, when I walk into the bathroom right behind your daughters how do you know if I'm in the 0.03% with gender dysphoria or just a weirdo?

Because there are way more pedophiles than there are trans folks.

Think of it like gambling, I play the odds, and the odds here are about 2000 to 1 the guy in the ladies room is in fact a creeper.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Except nobody is forcing you to do anything you aren't already doing. At some point in your life you've shared a pissoir with a gay man and possibly even a trans. All you're being asked to do is stop treating people like a lower life form.

People have to tolerate uneducated and uninformed angry rants, after all.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

You do realize that a lot of rapes happen to little boys by seemingly normal looking straight men. How is a little boy in any more danger now than before due to transgender bathroom laws. Or do would be rapists only opt to dress poorly like women to go through all the trouble of sneaking into a women's restroom to rape a little girl. What ever happened to simply driving around in a van telling kids you have candy or some other simpler method.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Except there is a tiny amount of blue eyed neonazi retards vs people with blue eyes.

You inverted the odds instead of highlighting them.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Except nobody is forcing you to do anything you aren't already doing. At some point in your life you've shared a pissoir with a gay man and possibly even a trans. All you're being asked to do is stop treating people like a lower life form.

People have to tolerate uneducated and uninformed angry rants, after all.

Huh?

I did none of things you just stated.

Try not to project your own assumed biases onto me.

I said exactly what I meant, don't filter it through your own bs to arrive at what you think I said.

link   

a reply to: imod02

You do realize that a lot of rapes happen to little boys by seemingly normal looking straight men. How is a little boy in any more danger now than before due to transgender bathroom laws. Or do would be rapists only opt to dress poorly like women to go through all the trouble of sneaking into a women's restroom to rape a little girl. What ever happened to simply driving around in a van telling kids you have candy or some other simpler method.

Yes I do but why give the people who do this extra tool to do it

link   

You wouldnt notice the clumsy walk in their heels, the facial stubble, the mismatched clothes and fake wig and realize sinething is amiss?

Pretty sure a genuine transgender at least has those rudimentary feminine skills down or would at least appear slighly more legitimate.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

No the odds are close enough for these purposes and discussion, including the failure in your logic.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Prank or Terrorism?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join