It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Annee
So, Cassandra, born physical male - - needs to use the men's room.

Interesting evidence you decided to post. Surely that (er the originating developmental psychology basis of transgenderism) has nothing to do with sexuality????

Adding to that, and the reality that there are like 3 or 4 times more male "transgender" males vs. female... (as discussed, where nobody in that thread could explain why that is...)

Well as a man, I know first hand men are more visually stimulated (sexually), where none of my girlfriends ever were (an actual topic of discussion between sexuality active male + female companions).

Now add in the part, the FACT, that what girls are supposed to wear and what they are supposed to look like IS purely learned gender role at its core...

So when looking sexy (as a woman) IS part of your own actual propaganda, as a (born male), tell me there's no sexuality anywhere anyhow whatsoever related to your own transgenderism. Which I will allow doesn't inherently mean you're some kind of 'sick pervert', but to insist ALL 'transgender' people should ALL get to use the little girls room, because after all you're not a sicko, well that pure fallacy of the ultra-zealous (and ultra-selfish) variety.
edit on 11-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

So, Cassandra, born physical male - - needs to use the men's room.

Interesting evidence you decided to post. Surely that (er the originating developmental psychology basis of transgenderism) has nothing to do with sexuality????

Adding to that, and the reality that there are like 3 or 4 times more male "transgender" males vs. female... (as discussed, where nobody in that thread could explain why that is...)

There are plenty of female to male transgenders.

But, who cares?

No one seems to care that a physically born female - - now male, uses the men's room.

edit on 11-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

ANSWER THE QUESTION:

If not dressed in 'full drag', should just ANY MALE claiming to be "transgender" be able to use the Girls restroom?

If not (the ethical/reasonable position), then the Burden of Comprehension is entirely on your group to lay out the 'litmus test' on who does or does not get to argue this as cause to employ it. Anything less is just plain wicked, unapologetic selfishness.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Answer the question:

If not 'full drag', should just ANYBODY claiming to be "transgender" be able to use the other restroom?

Drag Queens tend to be homosexual and as most people know, "over-the-top" for entertainment purposes.

Cross Dressers (transvestites) tend to be mostly heterosexual and do not get involved in LGBT - - as they are not.

Gender Dysporia is the brain identifying as one gender, with a physical body that is physically sexually opposite.

Dressing to match your Gender is perfectly normal.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You didn't actually respond to the question.

If anything you just opened up multiple new paths of self-detriment.

Just give up now, admit (to yourself at least) to being wickedly, unapologetically selfish.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can you please stop bolding all your posts, it's like you are yelling and it's kinda annoying.
I'm confused a little, are you supporting the bombing of Target toilets for their support of anti trans discrimination?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You didn't actually respond to the question.

If anything you just opened up multiple new paths of self-detriment.

Just give up now, admit (to yourself at least) to being wickedly, unapologetically selfish.

Per transgenders themselves.

If they can't pass for a certain gender - - they don't use the facility.

Are there exceptions? Yes, Everywhere.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The lack of contrast in this site bugs me (being a visually oriented male!). I try to not do entire posts like that, try to stick it to stuff that had better not be ignored (if there's expected to be any merit to this stuff).

Note I'm jumping in late in the thread and running with what was being discussed about when I did.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Drag Queens tend to be homosexual and as most people know, "over-the-top" for entertainment purposes.

Cross Dressers (transvestites) tend to be mostly heterosexual and do not get involved in LGBT - - as they are not.

Gender Dysporia is the brain identifying as one gender, with a physical body that is physically sexually opposite.

Dressing to match your Gender is perfectly normal.

Per transgenders themselves.

If they can't pass for a certain gender - - they don't use the facility.

Are there exceptions? Yes, Everywhere.

Okay now, finally, we're actually getting to the issues...

Honestly I had no idea there was so much splitting of hairs over these supposed distinctions. But I'll try to play along.

But before I do, Ya'll should have already had chiseled into stone a sort of guidelines explaining this stuff, well in advance if it being INSISTED/FORCED upon 300,000,000+ fellow humans (whether or not this might involve sexual predators and little girls!). But fine, whatever...

Are you telling me that transgender males dont dress like girls? If they dont then whats the point of them using the girls room? If a born male is dressed as a boy and walks into the boys room, where is there even one microgram of concern about any form of discrimination?

If you cant answer this full on, total dismantlement then there's no issue to even be discussed here. I'll stop there, yet the events on this page I hadn't realized just how flawed and pointless this whole ordeal is to begin with.

(post by stuthealien removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Transgender people look like whatever gender they think or feel represents them. If born male but think of themselves as Female they look like a Female. Or the opposite if they're female identifying as male. By that I mean in just about every way possible. For example I know someone who was born female but is now a male transgender. You wouldn't know he was born a female. He talks, walks, looks and acts like any normal male you've ever encountered. He's got a wife and works as a cop for over 10 years. If he didn't tell you he was born female you'd never know it.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Are you telling me that transgender males dont dress like girls? If they dont then whats the point of them using the girls room? If a born male is dressed as a boy and walks into the boys room, where is there even one microgram of concern about any form of discrimination?

Do you define yourself? Or do you let other's tell you how to dress and behave?

Transgenders are not clones. They are individuals. THEY (each) choose how they want to present themselves.

But, from following this subject for quite sometime. Most transgenders respect the gender. If they don't pass for female, they do not use facilities for female.

If you cant answer this full on, total dismantlement then there's no issue to even be discussed here. I'll stop there, yet the events on this page I hadn't realized just how flawed and pointless this whole ordeal is to begin with.

Do Not dictate to me how you expect me to answer a question.

edit on 11-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hey, that sounds reasonable, for a change!

Well then...

ANSWER THE QUESTION:

If not dressed in 'full drag' (totally looks like a girl), should just ANY MALE claiming to be "transgender" be able to use the Girls restroom?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

But, from following this subject for quite sometime. Most transgenders respect the gender. If they don't pass for female, they do not use facilities for female.

Hey, good news, you almost actually responded directly to some of my direct content, for a change.

Yet...
Why this gargantuan ordeal if boys dressed as girls could have probably used the rooms for decades now without being noticed / cared about to begin with?

Moreover, since this national debate stated with the schools Edict, what school kids whom arent dressed as a girl inherently get "abused' anyways before the bathroom even happens? If you cant answer this, I mean in great detail, then you might as well start arguing nerds/sissies/minorities/punk rockers/non athletes/chess club members/burn outs/etc whom already also get bullied too, that they need to use the girls room as well.

I mean just the stuff I've brought up myself, you folks had better be able to carry on candidly in your favor, yet, thinking back, it seems to me that the only real long winded / detailed / candid responses from your lot involved all sorts of emotional sensationalism (which I will admit IS "girly" [by stereotypical standards anyways]).

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

are you sure that it's not a lesbian with a medically attached male appendage

Yes I'm sure. He grew up with my wife when they were just kids. Even back then my wife says she wasn't like a normal girl. Not the least bit feminine at all. But back then it wasn't in the open like now so everyone just kind of ignored it. Then they grew up and lost touch for a long time. They recently met up again and now she's a he and a police officer with a wife.

My wife just said, "That makes perfect sense." Apparently she was always very boyish even when they were kids.

I've met him a couple time and I'm serious, you wouldn't know he was born a woman.

Also, I'm not sure where he's at physically either. He might of had something added or might have original equipment. I didn't ask about that.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Hey, that sounds reasonable, for a change!

Well then...

ANSWER THE QUESTION:

If not dressed in 'full drag' (totally looks like a girl), should just ANY MALE claiming to be "transgender" be able to use the Girls restroom?

Reasonable for a change? I've posted only straight forward information without emotional dribble.

STOP calling it Drag. Women's/female attire or dress. You want respect? Give respect.

To date there has not been one reported incident of a m/f transgender creating an issue. So I assume the "respect for gender" I mentioned, is the norm.

There have been several hetero men being obnoxious trying to make a point.

There have been several incidences of Lesbians kicked out of the women's bathroom.

For your question: I'd say its a wait and see and handle each situation independently.

Its not something I have a problem with. If a m/f identifies as female, but was not able to get treatment in the way of hormones before unset of puberty - - I will respect her position.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I didnt say every response has been such, only the long winded really getting honest about it sorts, so far, that I've noted.

Explain to Planet Earth the difference between a "Transgender" male wearing "girls clothes etc", and a "Transvestite" wearing "drag".

Likewise, explain how a Transvestite shouldn't get to use the girls room, or are they NOT also transgender?

And this is me going very easy on you, only responding to a slice of your post.

Use whole sentences AND paragraphs now, please, really break it down, being a true proponent please explain this stuff. Or go away.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You mean should a Trans Female (born male) who doesn't look like a woman use the Ladies Room??? IMO, no. But you see, that isn't how it works.

Real Trans people don't look or dress like the gender that they don't think of themselves as being. Not typically anyway. They do everything like the gender they think they are. Mannerisms, dress, basically everything. So they wouldn't go into the ladies room looking like a man. They don't want to be noticed like that. They want to blend in as much as possible.

Keep in mind I'm a middle aged straight male so I'm no expert here. But from what I understand about this whole thing it's not like they're just some dude who decides to be a chick one day and starts dressing like that. Real transgender people will literally be just like the sex they identify as in every way, they just have the other equipment. But typically you'd never know because they take hormones and stuff that reverse all biological traits.

They're not like Tranny's who are homosexual in drag. Their not transvestites because they're typically just men in women's cloths but are completely straight and like women.

It's difficult to grasp sometimes because of the complexity of it all.

But basically there is a huge difference between a trans person and just some weirdo in women's cloths who's trying to get in the ladies room. It's hard to write it down and have it makes sense too. But if you were to see the difference or know someone like that it makes sense I guess. It's like night and day.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join