It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What was she mixing to do that???

What drug or intoxicant does one mix together on the spot like that to get high which is also explosive???

Manufacturing of Drugs sometimes use such dangerous methods but nothing that you would make for each time you want to get high.

I'm trying to figure out, if it's true what could it have been she was mixing up???

I only know what it says.

More info may come out, or not.

And, often these news stories are completely wrong. So, unless we have actual transcripts from a court hearing . . .

edit on 11-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Annee
so wait I thought homosexuality and transgender are two different things now you just inform us that Hereros tend to be cross dressers. Are you telling us that it's really hetero guys doing the transgender thing ... Or are you telling us that cross dressers don't intersect with transgender or are you just making this up as you go along? I tend to think its the latter.

Sexual Orientation (who you are sexually attracted to) is in the brain, its hard wired.

Gender Dysphoria (what gender you see yourself as) is in the brain, its hard wired.

Sexuality "physical" is what's between your legs.

Self identification or problems are indeed a mental disorder. Where you aware there are people that think they are dogs. Sexual preference appears to be genetic the two are not related. Being gay doesn't make you a cross dresser or for that matter lead to gender confusion. They have no confusion they know what sex they are attracted to and know what sex they are. Then you have Jenner in every respect still a guy likes women however likes to dress as a woman and be a woman I think in his case he thought being a woman would be better being unhappy in his life.

Scientist say you are wrong so...im going with the scientist. Its been removed as a mental disorder btw,but hey dont let that stop ya.

Wrong. It has not been removed from the list of mental disorders it has been renamed because some found the naming offensive but it is still there on the list of mental disorders.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
so wait I thought homosexuality and transgender are two different things now you just inform us that Hereros tend to be cross dressers. Are you telling us that it's really hetero guys doing the transgender thing ... Or are you telling us that cross dressers don't intersect with transgender or are you just making this up as you go along? I tend to think its the latter.

Sexual Orientation (who you are sexually attracted to) is in the brain, its hard wired.

Gender Dysphoria (what gender you see yourself as) is in the brain, its hard wired.

Sexuality "physical" is what's between your legs.

Self identification or problems are indeed a mental disorder. Where you aware there are people that think they are dogs. Sexual preference appears to be genetic the two are not related. Being gay doesn't make you a cross dresser or for that matter lead to gender confusion. They have no confusion they know what sex they are attracted to and know what sex they are. Then you have Jenner in every respect still a guy likes women however likes to dress as a woman and be a woman I think in his case he thought being a woman would be better being unhappy in his life.

Scientist say you are wrong so...im going with the scientist. Its been removed as a mental disorder btw,but hey dont let that stop ya.

Wrong. It has not been removed from the list of mental disorders it has been renamed because some found the naming offensive but it is still there on the list of mental disorders.

Gender Dysphoria Fact Sheet.

DSM-5 aims to avoid stigma and ensure clinical care for individuals who see and feel themselves to be a different gender than their assigned gender. It replaces the diagnostic name “gender identity disorder” with “gender dysphoria,” as well as makes other important clarifications in the criteria. It is important to note that gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder.

The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition.

Part of removing stigma is about choosing the right words. Replacing “disorder” with “dysphoria” in the
diagnostic label is not only more appropriate and consistent with familiar clinical sexology terminology,
it also removes the connotation that the patient is “disordered.”

www.dsm5.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
For those unfortunate enough to be born transgender, it is not a mental disorder. It is a birth defect. Science has improved at correcting the birth defect but it's not there yet.

It wouldn't really matter if people just let people be who they are and not assume they are sexual deviants because of how they dress or present themselves.

The trans demographic has the highest rate of being victims of persecution, assault and murder and yet the bigots make the loudest noise as if they are the victims.

Gorilla brain still dominates.
edit on 6/11/2016 by 0001391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
For those unfortunate enough to be born transgender, it is not a mental disorder. It is a birth defect.

I prefer "birth difference". They are normal for them. Their brain is normal for them. Their brain is not defective. They function normally in society.

(post by stuthealien removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If I was a cartoon artist, I'd draw a group of people fighing over transgender bathroom policies. A group of people sitting in a bathroom with a red line between the two sides. Outside of the bathroom would be starving children, war, extreme greed with a couple of old lavish looking "elites" snickering in distance.

edit on 11-6-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
i agree with bombing all these toilets,it's disgusting allowing men in little girls toilets,pure disgusting
have you taken leave of your senses ?
"little girls" do you understand what i am saying?
this is not acceptable to me,i would attack any transgender/man trying to use the same toilet as a little girl.
burn them all to the ground .
do any of you care about your kids?
again this makes me so angry that any of you so called parents could find this socialy acceptable !

burn them all if you have any moral fibre left in your bones

Here's your transgender male:

(post by stuthealien removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

if you can not see that it is sick ,and think a picture is a logical debate then i feel sorry for you.
now if you would like to discuss this in a adult manner ,as it is affecting childrens rights now ,yes that is correct your forcing transgender wishes on normal people ,that is against our rights or my daughters rights so bring on your sick twisted views

I do not ignore fact out of ignorance.

This little transgender girl was born with a boys body.

Your brain is hard wired telling you what gender you are. "Born that Way".

Sometimes the physical packaging is the opposite of what the brain tells you.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

it does not matter the cause you say the brain ,i would disagree with that and put it down to d.n.a a slight d.n.a fault .
but thats not the point ,the point is grown men in little girls toilets is just wrong,
and no amount of you trying to socially adjust me to accept this as normal will work.
it goes against everything i believe to be right .
wheres my daughters rights to go to toilet without a man /or once a man /still a man with a medical procedure carried out
no matter who he identifies as.

its wrong ,its sick, and you have really fallen from the path if you accept this .

give them there own toilets not the toilet little girls use.

edit on 11-6-2016 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Apparently you missed the pages of work I posted up in the John Hopkins thread, where I went into various bio-socio-psychological details where genetics (a link being entirely unproven) was but one on a list of roughly 20 other potential affectors (most of which are hard ball common knowledge stuff [many but not all relating to environment]).

Of particular note, girls dont have wearing dresses in their DNA, what to wear as girls OR boys is PURELY socially learned gender role material. This point alone (which your group seemed to completely avoid) is total detriment to your whole point (which I wouldn't even care about if it werent for ensuring sick perverts get to linger in girls/womens restrooms).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course the bigger issue is this INSISTENCE that even a "supposed" transgender man whom isn't dressed in full drag (where nobody would hardly notice in the first place) they should still be allowed to go in there. (i.e. a pervert man walks in there in mens clothes, then has your arguments to justify being/lingering/perverting in there).
edit on 11-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Girls having long hair and wearing pink shirt ISNT GENETIC! That's purely all socially learned gender role.

Following this:
If your personal taste as a male prefers the girl look, it shouldnt inherently mean you get to go into their restroom!

Consider my post above, now that many perverts into this stuff could still dress as a girl just to pervertedly go into the girls room!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

i agree with bombing all these toilets,it's disgusting allowing men in little girls toilets,pure disgusting
this is not acceptable to me,i would attack any transgender/man trying to use the same toilet as a little girl.
again this makes me so angry that any of you so called parents could find this socialy acceptable !

She's a man baby. Yes I couldn't resist it was to easy.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

it does not matter the cause you say the brain , i would disagree with that and put it down to d.n.a a slight d.n.a fault .

Explain. Because I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about.

but thats not the point ,the point is grown men in little girls toilets is just wrong, and no amount of you trying to socially adjust me to accept this as normal will work.

You're saying that little trans girl needs to go to the men's room?

it goes against everything i believe to be right .

So, Cassandra, born physical male - - needs to use the men's room.

wheres my daughters rights to go to toilet without a man /or once a man /still a men with a medical procedure carried out no matter who he identifies as.

I have daughters too. I know the difference between Gender and physical parts between your legs.

its wrong ,its sick, and you have really fallen from the path if you accept this .

Its wrong to force this child to Out herself, by forcing her to use a separate facility then her classmates.

give them there own toilets not the toilet little girls use.

Separate but equal has failed in the past.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

She's a man baby. Yes I couldn't resist it was to easy.

OK, I'll forgive you

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Apparently you missed the pages of work I posted up in the John Hopkins thread, . . .

I'm very aware of Dr. McHugh, and know he has been completely debunked by every credible professional in the field of transgender/Gender Dysphoria.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Interesting evidence you decided to post. Surely that (er the originating developmental psychology basis of transgenderism) has nothing to do with sexuality????

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Apparently you missed the pages of work I posted up in the John Hopkins thread, . . .

I'm very aware of Dr. McHugh, and know he has been completely debunked by every credible professional in the field of transgender/Gender Dysphoria.

I never actually responded to that guy, I came in way late to the thread with my own 4 cents (to what was still being discussed by that point). I brought in many arguments related to the general mental aspects of this "MAJOR" issue. Most of which were completely ignored by your lot.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Interesting evidence you decided to post. Surely that has nothing to do with sexuality????

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Would you prefer this one? She's also a model.

Or would you prefer Lyn Conway?

Lynn Conway (born January 2, 1938), is an American computer scientist, electrical engineer, inventor, and transgender activist. en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join