It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a relationship?: Issue this challenge to your other half and see who wins!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Things have been a little rocky here at Nonspecific towers latley, Myself and Mrs.Ns have had a rough time and needed to rekindle things a little.

sometimes in a relationship other things get in the way. Work, other issues and pretty much everything else in life can end up getting in the way of the most important part of a relationship which is the happiness of the two people in it.

Mrs.Ns said we should take it back to the basics and get back into the things that we did when we first met and first fell in love and it got me to thinking about how and when we got together a little over 5 years ago.

I remember that after going on a car crash of a first date in an Italian resteraunt she invited me to come for a walk with her and her dog in on of the local counrty house parks.

I had at this point done something I had never done before and fell madly and deeply in love with someone I had only just met, in truth I had never really loved any of my previous partners but grown to love them over time by association. This time I had gone head over heels like a cartoon charecter with my heart bouncing out of my chest and little floating hearts around my head and a perpetual stupid grin on my face. I had also told a good friend that I was going to marry this near stranger and just see if I don't.

Anyhow we went on the walk and everything was going great. As we ambled through the woods chatting and laughing I decided to try and hold her hand and see how it went down, all the signs were good and I made my move.

Panic!!! I could not do it, I tried several times and every time my heart pounded and my stomach went white, I was like a teenager who had never done anything so daring in my life! Eventually I did take the plunge and It was the most amazing feeling. I remember the happiness when we first kissed and moved into a different kind of relationship.

This got me to thinking about how we take people and things for granted and yesterday morning at exactly 6:34am I issued a challenge to Mrs.Ns as I was at the top of the stairs and she was at the bottom and about to leave for work.

The Challenge: No physical contact. The first one to break and touch, kiss or hug,stroke a leg or cheek ect looses.

The rules:

Any accidental pysical contact is permissable(She caught my knee in the car when changing gear, deemed accidental)

No Cheating. I waited until she was distracted and said"hey look how well my new razor works" and stroked my chin, she automatically stroked my chin and I attempted to claim victory. Any coesrsion of this matter makes the touching void.

Any contact that you could make with a casual acquintance or work colluege is permissable. So holding someones shoulder whilst passing in a narrow corridor is permissable. If a near stranger would not feel incomfortable then your good.

Any other tactics are valid. Mrs.Ns has the major advantage here so this evening if she chooses to get home from work and put on the sexiest underwear she has and wiggle around the living room talking about all the things we could be doing if I just gave in and let her win then this is allowable. I could put my best pair of pants on and try the same but I doubt it would have the same kind of effect

Likewise Mrs.Ns asked me to go into the loft and get her record player and vinyl collection out, get the right leads and set it all up for her to which I said I would but that's a pretty big ask and would expect a big kiss on the cheek for doing something like that.

So weather your a bit like us and need to respark things a little or just fancy ramping up the energy and building some real exitement and intamate tension I urge to to issue this challenge to you other half, I have not felt like this for a long time and it feels both frustrating and amazing at the same time!

Plus I really want to win but I think she has me on this

edit on 10/6/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You could always poke in an exposed electrical wire with your finger.

She'd have to give you the kiss of life - that would get you a win, right?

Bet she wouldn't resist slipping a tongue in there.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hahaha
Nice

Sounds like alot of fun and even without needing a spark or rekindling i think i may give this a go

If I can offer some unasked for advice, you know ur not gonna win and even if you could i dont think u should.
Next time she does anything similar to the panties trick dont talk just take her, dont say a word and then afterwards if she says anything about winning just deny any knowledge of what shes talking about and claim to have blacked out in a fit of horniness lol.

Thanks for the idea

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
You could always poke in an exposed electrical wire with your finger.

She'd have to give you the kiss of life - that would get you a win, right?

Bet she wouldn't resist slipping a tongue in there.

I think that if I did it on purpose it would be deemed void, I am already on a yellow card!

If It was an accident and she still refused so as not to loose I think I would have to re evaluate our relationship.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Hahaha
Nice

Sounds like alot of fun and even without needing a spark or rekindling i think i may give this a go

If I can offer some unasked for advice, you know ur not gonna win and even if you could i dont think u should.
Next time she does anything similar to the panties trick dont talk just take her, dont say a word and then afterwards if she says anything about winning just deny any knowledge of what shes talking about and claim to have blacked out in a fit of horniness lol.

Thanks for the idea

I think I know I am not going to win but it's the taking part that counts remember

A word of warning to anyone that tries this though, we both found out that the morning is a really hard time to stay alert. We both struggled as when you are used to intamacy and naked in a relatively small bed and half asleep it all but impossible to either forget or not crack. Also women are sneaky I pointed out that her hand had randomly fallen and landed almost half way up my body about 6 or seven inches below my belly button to be presice but she pointed out her hand was actaully on the duvet not on me so I had to get up and put the kettle on.

I was making headway by quite innocently lying with my head on her pillow about .002 of a mm away from her neck and simply breathing. In the end we both had to get up so it's good for those of you who like to drag it out when getting up!

Try it I promise it will be good for you both

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

So all my shackles and stuff are off limits in this challenge?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Well, it seems love is still there...underneath the urges of pure lust!

That is a nice game of intimacy you have dreamed up. It throws new light on the entire relationship you two have. I can almost see the two of you with twinkles in your eyes as you spar back and forth, trying to outsmart the other. (She will win, of course, but who cares?)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So all my shackles and stuff are off limits in this challenge?

You could use the shackles I suppose, just not be able to make physical contact whilst putting them on.

Some people hope there is an afterlife, some hope for world peace.

My only hope in life is that you are ALWAYS joking

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
My only hope in life is that you are ALWAYS joking

I would tell you to ask Mrs. Masonicus but she is tied up at the moment.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20834293]AugustusMasonicus[/post.

Role play always makes things interesting and you remember it's only play and when it's over, just laugh it off, don't get embarrassed by what you both just did.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Tell that to the dwarf.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I enjoyed this- especially the little history of your first date. My husband struggled to find the nerve to hold my hand on our first date, and noticing, I had to make the move. Which is funny, cause he is he one with an extensive dating history and I hardly ever dated.

I like the game suggestion. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hahaha
Nice

Thanks for the idea

Shhh! Don't give it away, she's here...somewhere... ::looks around::

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Hahaha
Nice

Thanks for the idea

Shhh! Don't give it away, she's here...somewhere... ::looks around::

Lol, to be honest the way she makes me feel there is a good chance that could happen, she is the most amorous sensual person I have ever met.

I am getting on a bit and have considered the fact that I may have to conceed or run the risk of the only physical contact we have bieng when she wipes the mushed up food from my chin as I sit in a chair by the window watching the birds in the garden.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
I enjoyed this- especially the little history of your first date. My husband struggled to find the nerve to hold my hand on our first date, and noticing, I had to make the move. Which is funny, cause he is he one with an extensive dating history and I hardly ever dated.

I like the game suggestion. Thanks!

Maybe loose the moustache if you give it a go though eh?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just to be clear, we ladies ALWAYS win this challenge. ALWAYS.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Just to be clear, we ladies ALWAYS win this challenge. ALWAYS.

So are you in a position to issue the challenge and will you?

It would be interesting to see how others got on and how strong or weak everyone is.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'd take a page from Mr Austin Powers....oooops I fell over!! Oooo I've fallen over again!
As I circled around on the revolving love nest at 30,000 feet....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That might me a good idea!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

That might me a good idea!

Or maybe keep it on?

It takes all sorts and what happens in the confines of your own property between 2 consenting adults is noo ones business but your own.

edit on 10/6/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join