It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Please: cannot pull images from library.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
if i am replying in a thread and I hit the little icon far on the right, it only opens a small box, but does not show any of my images. So for now I have to open another window and go into my profile and click on the image and copy, then past the PIC statement.

What am I doing wrong. I am new here, but I have tried to read as much 'help' info and it is not helping.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

I believe when you upload a pic, you have to select it and move it to the public (little cloud icon) folder, in order for it to appear in the image box.
edit: select move to gallery 3 with the cloud icon on the top of the image selection pop up box
edit on 10/6/16 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You can't just cut, paste and drop. You have to select and paste the LINK into your post.

Don't know if that's helps you or not....:/

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: athousandlives

I believe when you upload a pic, you have to select it and move it to the public (little cloud icon) folder, in order for it to appear in the image box.
edit: select move to gallery 3 with the cloud icon on the top of the image selection pop up box

Oh, OK that may be it....thanks I will try that

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You can't just cut, paste and drop. You have to select and paste the LINK into your post.

Don't know if that's helps you or not....:/

Thanks, yes, i've been doing that, but I have to open another window/tab then go and copy and then go back to previous tab and paste. Thank you

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours

originally posted by: athousandlives

Oh, OK that may be it....thanks I will try that

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! that is exactly what it was. Thank you so much. I just tested it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I remember being very frustrated at first trying to use pics here on ATS.
Another way is to copy the bb code that appears when selecting an image and pasting on post.
Same goes for gifs.

top topics

join