It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs is sponsoring a Scientology-based jail ‘re-education’ program

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TerryDon79

You think they dont have some methodology behind that test to use that data to assess people, to then use it for desired calculated outcomes?
Scientology have the dawn outcome no matter the answers. Plus you have to hold onto a pressure rod. It's utter rubbish.

Now granted, their use of that data will be much different, but yet same crap different package.
See above.

Also, the mental health assessment isn't used to get you into a cult. It's used to see if you have any mental health issues.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeah, we have them all over down here in the Tampa Bay area. They have their little BS Meter place in Ybor City (clubber heaven).

Back in like 2003 I lived in a sort of 'real world' college house. Some roomates brought the Personality Test home. I found them to be highly entertaining, the questions on them.

I had this plan to fill one out one way, and then fill out another with the answers entirely opposite... then go in there (with a confederate) and document the differences between how they respond to the test 'results'. LOL. Never got around to doing that.

edit on 11-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Now granted, their use of that data will be much different, but yet same crap different package.

Also, the mental health assessment isn't used to get you into a cult. It's used to see if you have any mental health issues.

Right, to give you psychotropic drugs (for life if they have it their way) to turn you into a docile little zombie whom will do as your told and not rock the boat. You think national politics (Nationalism, along with associated religion(s) and etc etc etc) isn't a big cult?????????

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Dude, you're way off the richter in aggressive one sided mentality-ville. Like A Baptist wanting the claw the eyes out of a Lutheran over tiny specifics of interpretation. Maybe you could use a little Psychiatry, or perhaps a little Scientology (maybe both?).

Have fun, or else!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Right, to give you psychotropic drugs (for life if they have it their way) to turn you into a docile little zombie whom will do as your told and not rock the boat. You think national politics (Nationalism, along with associated religion(s) and etc etc etc) isn't a big cult?????????

That's a matter of opinion and, I would guess, a thread all of its own.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Dude, you're way off the richter in aggressive one sided mentality-ville. Like A Baptist wanting the claw the eyes out of a Lutheran over tiny specifics of interpretation. Maybe you could use a little Psychiatry, or perhaps a little Scientology (maybe both?).

Have fun, or else!

Aggressive? No. I just don't beat around the bush and get straight to the point I want to make.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I had this plan to fill out one way, and then fill out another with the answers entirely opposite... then go in there (with a confederate) and document the differences between how they respond to the test 'results'. LOL. Never got around to doing that.

That would actually be an interesting experiment. So you live in the Tampa Bay area as well?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
error post

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

That's a matter of opinion and, I would guess, a thread all of its own.

In this old thread I actually inadvertently get into this topic quite directly: Neoconservative (Nazi) Mind Control was used by Bush

You see when an individual all self-adheres to any social group it effectively becomes cult-like membershipdom. The higher the order the more powerful this effect is on the mind. Criticize one of its people / policies /etc (in front of an individual in the same group) and so turn on irrational self defense mechanisms as if you deliberately insulted them directly & personally. The more important the group is to them, the more this effect materializes.

Generally, in practice (at least here in the US), the highest social groupings are Race (born with this one), Religion, Nationality and Political Party (in about that order).

The Nazi's were so effective because they merged them all into ONE: If you criticized one of Hilters Speeches you were effectively insulting The Nazi Party AND Germany Itself, along with its new quazi-religion, and dont forget the Aryan Nation etc etc.

So in my thread there I laid out the parallels of the Neocon's doing the same thing nearly verbatim (except for the race thing directly).

This reminds me, I needed to rehash that material for post-Obama, as right out the gates in '09 automatically the Neoliberals went bonkers with this "if you dont support Obama-care you're a racist" kind of jingoism.

Anyways, its funny this should come up here, as during the '08 Ron Paul Campaign, at the Tampa Ron Paul Meetup Christmas Party, at one point I was going on at length about that subject. The guy that took the most to it... at one point he praised my thesis calling it "hardcore political theory"... during the conversation he brought up being a Scientologist.... well I had had a couple drinks, and went on to specify that all social group adhesions more or less have this same exact effect in all healthy human subjects... where Scientology would be no different (than say a teenager being a Goth). Well WOW did he slam the door on my face, walked away all pissed off, and wouldn't even look at me at the remaining events we all went to (to try to get people to self adhere to our mutual social group LOL).

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
originally posted by: [post=20833842]ColdWisdom:

The highest level one can achieve in terms of morality on the freedom ladder is a state of “Grace,” a stage in which “one must give oneself to a major cause.”

And there is is: Totally in line with what I'm getting at in my above post. Which is a 'psychiatric' technique ultimately.

ColdWisdom, from your research, what would this "major cause" be?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have a first hand witness account that tells how Scientologists use hardcore psychiatric methods (of the wicked historical penal varieties, apparently)...

When I first moved to Tampa, I worked for this company "Royalaire" doing commercial AC duct work (schools and the like).

It turns out that 'my' company had done the duct work in the big 'Scientologist tower' building in St. Petersburg (prior to my working there).

So one day at a big job site this one guy (who REALLY liked to talk all day on the job) started going on at length about when they built the tower.

He described various eccentricities in the whole affair. Firstly, that they had their own Scientologist's make the actual blueprints (to which he described that they didn't do too bad, but there were always little odd 'errors' where more than usual the people on the ground had to sort it out to make it all come together right.

One interesting thing about the actual design aspects was their disdain of fiber glass (which duct men normally use to wrap the ducts). "They dont like it, they hate it", he repeated often. He said they brought in all this expensive neoprene insulation, which I had the impression they never use. Military bases dont even use it, instead they use the most wicked to work with material I know about: "ductboard". Perhaps the Scientologists determined that it has some acoustical r value advantage over fiber glass? I dont know.

So now where it starts getting good is (still in relation to the blueprints): They had this (or these) long hallway(s), where it was just lines of little rooms like the size of closets one after another. Now one might conclude they were just for that, except for the devilish details...
You see in commercial buildings you use steel 'studs' instead of wooden (2x4" generally). They screw together with metal "tech" screws, but go together not unlike making wooden walls. The one difference is across the middle of the walls, perpendicular to the studs that is, these long strips of skinny sheet metal get screwed across for stability, and then the drywall goes over everything.

So normally the stability strip is thicker than the stud metal (which itself is just rolled and stamp sheet metal), and is I think 4" wide (4-6" cant remember exactly). But then you have a whole different grade that goes in for bathrooms, in particular for the wet wall area where the copper pipes comes out (thru this metal strip to help hold everything up). It's 'something like almost' twice as thick as the normal strip, while being like 12" wide...

So according to the big talker, in these little cell like rooms, instead of having just one of the normal strips across center height of the wall, they had rows and rows of the wider & thicker wet wall type sheet metal. Laid out so that a human couldn't wedge thru them if they busted out all the drywall.

I imagine this part could be verified via public records, assuming the sheet metal design was on the prints. The rooms themselves would have to be.

Ha also mentioned an insane amount of video cameras being installed everywhere.

Following this, Id say Scientologists know all about imprisonment!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The 'major cause' referred to in the above excerpt was, I believe, meant to be intentionally vague.

On the surface it sounds morally sound. The ultimate state of being is to live to make the world a better place, right?

Except... When you actually begin to delve into the MRT program, this 'major cause' that one would need to surrender themselves to ultimately ends up being the church.

edit: I sent you a PM by the way.

And don't forget to go back and read my last post at the end of this page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/11/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

The 'major cause' referred to in the above excerpt was, I believe, meant to be intentionally vague.

On the surface it sounds morally sound. The ultimate state of being is to live to make the world a better place, right?

Except... When you actually begin to delve into the MRT program, this 'major cause' that one would need to surrender themselves to ultimately ends up being the church.

edit: I sent you a PM by the way.

And don't forget to go back and read my last post at the end of this page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

MRT has nothing to do with any church...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What's also interesting about his account (following my above post), when building the 'Tower of Scientology", was their behavior...

He described them as all wearing like the same clothing outfits (like you'd expect to see in a movie involving a New Age'y cult)...

So during the entire construction project, or at least during the end stretches, they, in each room where workers were, had minions stationed in there to keep an eye on what was going on. He said they were mostly quiet, and kind, and if you were up on the ladder you could get them to hand you stuff, but that they weren't there as laborers.

Mind you the guy telling me all this wasn't a usual duct guy (many of whom are gone during the end stretches), he was in the "Service Dept." who come in and do all the finishing work hooking up the units and such (in a new school here each individual classroom has a big closet pack unit as part of the greater system). So someone of his job description come in about halfway into such a project, and are then there until the bitter end of the project.

The other weird thing he carried on about was during the final stages of construction, when they were already moving people and stuff into portions of the place...

What they would do was blast white noise (via little radios) throughout major areas so nobody could hear what they were up to! Likewise, they'd put up odd temporary partitions along with said radio waves as part of their web of secrecy. WEIRD LOL!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

Alcoholics Anonymous has no affiliation with any church, either. But that doesn't stop them from forcing their patients to surrender to a higher power. Everybody knows AA is a Christian front.

Just like MRT is a front for Scientology. They just 'happened' to insert Dianetic doctrine into their rehab program by accident.

Word of the day: indoctrinate
edit on 6/11/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Alcoholics Anonymous has no affiliation with any church, either. But that doesn't stop them from forcing their patients to surrender to a higher power. Everybody knows AA is a Christian front.

Just like MRT is a front for Scientology. They just 'happened' to insert Dianetic doctrine into their rehab program by accident.

Word of the day: indoctrinate

You're making garbage up. It has nothing to do with any religious affiliation. Are you going to call people teaching thier kids that stealing is wrong or that there are consequences for thier actions as a front for scientology as well? You're creating an allusion that does not exist.

For the record, once again, i'm not a fan of either MRT or ART (aggression replacement training). The growing trend is moving towards screning for and addressing adolescent trauma that prevents the development of empathy. There are environmental factors that affect the brain development in youth as well that translates into the adult prison population as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Do yourself a favor and go back and read all 3 OPs before you make yourself look foolish.

Lest you want to reduce yourself to the gang of squirrels that came here just to get a nut.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Do yourself a favor and go back and read all 3 OPs before you make yourself look foolish.

Lest you want to reduce yourself to the gang of squirrels that came here just to get a nut.

Dont need to. Unlike others, Ive professionally worked with the program. You're trying to make a connection that does not exist.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OK, here is the gist of the book Dianetics who never read and never understood what the book is about. Your cause of aberration (abnormal impulsive behavior) starts from your early childhood by abusive personal contact. If you were raised by abusive parents, you become an abusive parent to your children without your knowing how you have become that way. So emotional trauma goes down generation after generation until you break away from it. People inflict the same trauma they have received from authority figure (parents, teachers, etc) in their early childhood tend to repeat the same to others in their late life. So watch carefully your own behavior. If you realize acting to your kids the way you think is unreasonable but can not stop doing it, then you have problem. If you have problem with your girl friend or wife that you think is not reasonable, then you have problem to resolve starting from your early life. You don't need those freaking test kit. If your life is not going the way you would like it to go, then you have issues to resolve.

Don't think Tom Cruise, John Travolta and numerous other celebrities are stupid than you are.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: groveacc

Did you seriously just play the celebrity card?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join