It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women second class citizens in front of male judges?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well think about us in Europe , after the sexual attack of women (1000s of women) at the new year by rape u gees President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker said the refugees had not done it and he would start a commision to prove it

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Lol, are you kidding me? Walk into any family court in the United States and tell me who gets treated like scum. I'll give you a hint: the opposite of female.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're all in on left vs right and Democrat vs Republican politics aren't you?

I remember when most people here could see through that paradigm.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34

Lol, are you kidding me? Walk into any family court in the United States and tell me who gets treated like scum. I'll give you a hint: the opposite of female.

No, i agree, like I said earlier, I've been there. I was lucky, I had a male judge and a good atty. and got full custody of all of my for kids.......wasn't easy......but for me, the sytem worked this time.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours Yeah because of Washington state's notoriously corrupt system, I haven't been able to see my son for over 3 years. Ever seen the Netflix documentary: Divorce Corps?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: thenightisours Yeah because of Washington state's notoriously corrupt system, I haven't been able to see my son for over 3 years. Ever seen the Netflix documentary: Divorce Corps?

Jeepers, that is so not right. I am sorry bro. Haven't seen the netflix, will try to get. Good luck brother.....don't give up.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Judges are classists, in general. Women, men, minorities -- none of them are treated fairly if they are POOR.

Mostly judges favor their crony lawyer-friends and the wealthy.

edit on 10-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

Just what I was thinking about this post. Absolutely divorced from reality as it stands.

Men get the # kicked out of them in courts by design to stifle potential competition.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join