It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Whistleblower: 10 Jarring Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
A new book by Dept.of Homeland Security whistleblower Philip Haney is filled with first-hand testimony that will make your mouth drop.

Investigations into Islamist movements like the Tablighi Jamaat and Muslim Brotherhood MUSLIM BROTHERHOODGlossary Item A worldwide Islamist organization founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna that seeks to implement Sharia-based governance globally. were stopped by the federal government in the name of religious liberties. The hard work of the investigations was not only stopped; it was thrown out. Haney was ordered to delete over 800 records related to Islamist extremists.The deleted files may have prevented the “underwear” bomb plot, the Boston bombings and the San Bernardino attacks.

When one of their own acclaimed experts offered to explain Islamism and its networks, the higher-ups didn’t even reply.DHS even rejected the FBI’s request to use Haney for investigating a Muslim Brotherhood front.Senior officials intervened to let Islamists fly into the U.S. against the advice of their own personnel.Six individuals affiliated with Muslim Brotherhood fronts helped craft the Obama Administration’s Countering Violent Extremism approach to counter-terrorism.
Haney was repeatedly disciplined and investigated for his approach in tackling Islamic extremism, which took on the Islamist ideology as well as the results of that ideology. He was exonerated each time. Shame more people in the Administration did not listen to this expert on terrorism, especially obama........www.clarionproject.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

It's against the rules to criticize extremist Islam. They can safely go after Christian extremists though.

Christians who adhere to make-believe are dangerous. Islamists who adhere to make-believe are just misunderstood. Invisible people that live in the sky are different depending on the belief system that allows you to worship them.

It all makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Jusr the phrase 'Islamism and it's networks' in there makes the entire thing dubious.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

It's against the rules to criticize extremist Islam. They can safely go after Christian extremists though.

Christians who adhere to make-believe are dangerous. Islamists who adhere to make-believe are just misunderstood. Invisible people that live in the sky are different depending on the belief system that allows you to worship them.

What rules? Of course Islamist extremism can be criticized. I am criticizing it right now. It is bad, the extremist adherents often kill people. There, see. You can be rid of your delusions.
edit on 9-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Actually, the reason the government dissuades things like this looking into extremist Islam but not into extremist Christian is because the government is responsible for half the terrorist cells to begin with.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Actually, the reason the government dissuades things like this looking into extremist Islam but not into extremist Christian is because the government is responsible for half the terrorist cells to begin with.

You got me there... that was a good catch.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Oh....you have little faith maybe....I give you more, I give you some of mine....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
What rules? Of course Islamist extremism can be criticized. I am criticizing it right now. It is bad, the extremist adherents often kill people. There, see. You can be rid of your delusions.

Reldra. I know that you are not this dense.

I know it. You know it.

People that are sitting on the left side of the fence are always quick to point out that the nut-jobs shooting up abortion clinics are Christian. They point it out and do not hide their disdain. When a nut-job Islamist does the shooting up we have a wave of "that's not representative of Islam".

I think reasonable people can agree that you cannot listen to what invisible sky-people want, after translated by their prophets, the adherents to do.

I'm not a fan of Christian beliefs. I especially dislike the fire and brimstone take on gays. We can't have an honest conversation though without admitting that Islam is currently a pet project of the liberal movement and they seem to get a pass.

Islam is far worse than any other religion when it comes to LGBT rights... but somehow nobody talks about that. When is the last time a Christian threw a homosexual off a roof?

top topics

join