It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad Ali Wife Was Accused Of Elder Abuse: ‘She’s The Worst Thing To Happen To Him!’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The late Muhammad Ali was treated like a prisoner in his own home, where he lived with his wife as he struggled through his final days, the boxing legend’s heartbroken brother Rahman exclusively told RadarOnline.com. “My brother doesn’t speak, doesn’t even recognize me,” Rahman told Radar in 2013. “He’s in a bad, bad way. I cry because it breaks my heart. I would rather he dies sooner than later. The longer he goes on, so does his suffering and misery.” But it wasn’t Ali’s crippling Parkinson’s disease that made his life intolerable.

“His wife Lonnie and her family are draining him, and there’s nothing I can do about it,” he said. “In my opinion, Lonnie’s evil. Muhammad’s a prisoner in his own home. He can’t do anything for himself and she takes advantage.”

“She talks to him bad,” he explained. “He doesn’t even get fed properly. The last time we were together (for a July Gala in London honoring Ali), he was so dehydrated. You could tell from his lips. When I asked him how he was, I could tell from his eyes he was in a bad way. He just breathed heavy, a heavy sigh. It’s pitiful.” An expert believed at the time that Lonnie’s treatment of the famed boxer could be a form of elder abuse.
Rahman added: His brother Rahman said "I think she’s the worst thing to happen to him". Parkinson’s has hit his brain now, and he shouldn’t be doing any more public appearances, but his wife makes him since she’s getting money for it, It’s all about the money. Rahman also said that Lonnie, who’s Ali’s fourth wife of 26 years will write him and Ali’s nine children out of his will, replacing them with members from her family. Ali's children have not been able to visit their father.
Well if only one-third of these comments from Rahman are true then Ali had a bad physical period in his final years. It also looks like Rahman is bitter that he is not living in the luxury that he did when Ali was in full control of himself. Only time will tell, but it's sad his life has ended in controversy.radaronline.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

C'mon let the man rest in peace. Why does this kind of news only come when some1 dies? Where were they when he wa alive?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

You should ask his brother Rahman this question......

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yeah you're right, I contacted him on facebook. He told me to piss off.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

C'mon let the man rest in peace. Why does this kind of news only come when some1 dies? Where were they when he wa alive?

These rumors have been flying around for the past couple of years, especially in Louisville. Several of his children have complained but were powerless to do anything. May he rest in peace and prayers that his relatives find it as well.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Oh, God. It was only a matter of time. Could it be that Ali's brother has just realised he'll not inherit? Could it be that Ali's brother is running up the bids for a book?

Family squabbles are bad. Celebrity family squabbles are even worse.

Pathetic.

top topics

join