It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class A EVP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
soundcloud.com...

So I haven't posted here in a while but I recently as of last night captured what I believe to be a Class A EVP. Most of the file is just me tossing and turning in Bed until the end of the file at 0:07 seconds then I hear 1 Spirit say "Pray to God" and then just before the file ends I hear another Spirit response saying "No". This was captured at 3am in the morning on the also known as Dead Time. I have been doing this for a while and I seem to notice a lot of Spirits like to talk at 3:02 am. But a lot of the stuff I capture seems to be random nonsense.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You've all ready tainted your own evidence by implanting what you want people to hear.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

You've all ready tainted your own evidence by implanting what you want people to hear.

True now i don't want to listen to it.

If it were me posting this, I would ask what others thought the evp said, then put my input after.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I did not read your post.

I also did not read the title in sound cloud.

There is an unequivocal, "Oh My God, No" in the recording.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Above Top Secret doesn't have a Hide text feature as far as i am aware.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I would just suggest next time you think you recorded something, post the evp link, and ask members what they hear, request they don't read other members posts before listening or writing their reply.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I avent ever heard 3 am on called Dead Time, but I have heard it called The Witching Hour for when whatever starts... I typically like such times at night because its usually the quietest time from human made noise on a large scale, but my circadian rhythmn as been asleep with the chickens and up with the sun... not a fan of that as I perfer night over day but eh body does what body does.

To add some extra woo theres that Scooby Doo teme park with that robot running around super fast making it appear ghosty or haunted... theres Dark City I think? Where people fall asleep mid whatever then the night adusters come out and alter things all dystopian style kinda a neat premise of course when what seems like time starts up again no one but of course those doing it and the protagonists are aware of whats going on... one of those existentialist may cause a break down if so inclined to believe such things and start digging a conceptual hole for oneself from a phenomina to be subject instead of observer to whatever.

Which is of course my advice especially in woo threads... no matter what be objective as its not a constant, if it does become a constant then yeah document as much as possible if possible.

I had one of the first talk to type programs called Via Voice by IBM I left it on as I went about things without saying anything, and it would write stuff while I was away from it... nothing partuclar that I can remember just thought it a neat phenomina... but not much different than music where the chords or notes in accompanyment sound like the lyrics... not much music does that these days but in the 60s and 70s cut out the vocals and the music basically said them the way they were arranged. Great artistry imo...

It may be of peoples interest to note in Zen saying a koan over and over in ones mind, would eventually lead to a solution by something like a door creak or something falling answer it basically anything at anytime would speak... this experience of course was concidered a profound awakening.

Western psychology labels such things as schizophrenia though... but staying objective if such phenomina arises by non reaction is where honest documentation that may lead to understanding it beyond the woo is where science moving from pesudo to actual lay, for those that want to seriously investigate with credibility instead of heres another one for the foil files.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I did not read your post.

I also did not read the title in sound cloud.

There is an unequivocal, "Oh My God, No" in the recording.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

Thats what I thought I heard the 1st time I listened to it. But at the last second i decided to change it to Pray to god instead of O My God. Not sure why but thats why i wanted a second opinion on it. Also the Voice Sounds Female to me. And there are no Females Sleeping next to me. Do you think it sounds male or Female?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It actually sounds as though there are possibly 2 separate voices.

Firstly at 5 seconds a male voice says, quite rapidly, "Oh My God".

Then at 7 seconds the same voice repeats, "Oh My God".

Finally at 9 seconds there is possibly a female voice that says, "No".

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It actually sounds as though there are possibly 2 separate voices.

Firstly at 5 seconds a male voice says, quite rapidly, "Oh My God".

Then at 7 seconds the same voice repeats, "Oh My God".

Finally at 9 seconds there is possibly a female voice that says, "No".

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

Once again thats what I thought I heard as well. Before i uploaded the file to Sound Cloud I tried to slow down the file using wavepad and I didn't hear anything significant. In most of my EVPs it seems that when I slow down the file there is much more there then what you hear if you dont slow it down and you can tell were the voices are in the file to because there is usually a Big Spike in the waveform.

Its interesting that you think it sounds female because a few Mediums/Psychics have been over to my House and have said that there are Several Female Spirits from my mom's side of the family and a few male Spirits. Both my moms mom and sister died before i was born so who knows maybe they are the ones trying to communicate?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Personally, I think EVPs are the real deal.

My father died in 2002. His last words were an emphatic, "I gotta get outta here!"

After hearing that I bought a tiny digital recorder and started trying to capture EVPs and I was amply rewarded.

I believe we are surrounded by something that is invisible to us, but absolutely real. I became a believer when I was standing in my living room one day calling to one of my cats.

She came running out of the bedroom then stopped dead in her tracks. She completely fluffed up and was staring at something behind me. She turned tail and slunk quickly back into the bedroom. Obviously, when I turned around there was nothing there.

“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in (our) philosophy.”

― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
edit on 6/10/2016 by Restricted because: Damned smartphone

new topics

top topics

join