It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Recruitment Method of Trump Protesters Uncovered!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here we go

A pro-Bernie Sanders Craigslist ad invites people in Wisconsin to protest against Donald Trump for $15 dollars an hour.

Beneath an image of a Bernie Sanders T-shirt, the ad, which was posted on Tuesday morning, reads, “Paid positions for protesters at the Trump rally.”

“Shuttle buses, parking, signs, and hourly pay available. $15 an hour due to economic inequality. Meet at 3300 W. Tripp Road, Jainesville, WI 53548 for pre-protest instructions and to get your time card.”

But is the ad genuine?
...The Craigslist ad was subsequently deleted after it began to receive attention on pro-Trump forums.

Whether the ad is real or not, we know that at least some anti-Trump protesters were recruited via a Craigslist ad before the march at Trump Tower in New York City earlier this month.

www.infowars.com...

Whomever is/was paying protestors is a Sander's supporter. Maybe Soros was paying the bill?
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: introvert

Snopes?... Seriously?... lol...
Could you post a more propagandist website than snopes?

Did you just post a link to infowars...and yet have the audacity to question snopes?

Please.

That's insulting to anyone's intelligence.

Edit:

Snopes addresses the infowar aspect.

edit on 9-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thanks for that article, and link. So we now know it is Moveon.org doing the recruitment.

Hold up just one second here Electric. We know??? How??? Because a mainstream media outlet sez so????
What do you know about the Washington Times? Did you even suspect that that newspaper was bought decades ago by the Unification Cult. You know them, known more simply as the MOONIES.... That doomsday cult started by the crazy Korean Sun Myung Moon who believed himself to be the Second Coming of Christ...

Yep. He had his church buy it to further his extreme right wing agenda and impress the conservative notables in Washington that he was on their side by printing 'hit pieces' on liberal groups and politicians with not an ounce of proof. Even though he is now dead, there is still a considerable amount of money funding his organizations and his followers are still just as crazy, if not more so than when he was alive.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Whether the ad is real or not, we know that at least some anti-Trump protesters were recruited via a Craigslist ad before the march at Trump Tower in New York City earlier this month.

How does that make sense? If you don't know if the ad was real, how can you know at least some people were recruited by it?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Snopes?... Seriously?... lol... Could you post a more propagandist website than snopes

More propagandist than Dennis Michael Lynch? A guy who is an anti-immigration crusader, NewsMax TV personality, propagandist filmmaker AND announced his support for Trump back in December?

Are you quite serious?

Pot, meet kettle.
edit on 2016-6-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here is a thought from a simple-minded man.

"Let me see here. What am I to believe. The two most notable opponents of Mr. Trump are Sanders and Clinton. OK I agree.
The invite was posted on Craigslist. OK if you say so and for #s and giggles I will belive it for now.
So my next thought is this simple. CRAIGSLIST???????? What kind of moron with any authority in either camp would post blatant evidence on CRAIGSLIST????? Just how stupid would they have to be? Let me ask again in an other way. Just how stupid to YOU think they are. As stupid as me?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Did you just post a link to infowars...and yet have the audacity to question snopes?

Please.

Edit:

Yes because a man and his wife are the absolute end all of debunking....

Plz ATS is at least 20 times better than snopes.....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Just how stupid to YOU think they are. As stupid as me?

Humm, let me see, how stupid could they be?... How about all those videos in which Trump protestors were asked to say anything racist Trump has said? Even legal Mexicans who are supporting Trump have asked this of the protesters and no one could give any rebuttal... That kind of stupid?...

The left is full of people, some stupider than others, even amongst their leaders in the far left there are some whose "intelligence" can be questioned.

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”
By abcnews -
June 8, 2016

PHOENIX A.Z. (AP) — For months now, rumors have circulated the Internet that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills, Arizona back in March has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”

abcnews.com.co...

In the add the above article talks about we can see the name of the person who posted this ad. Sue Perkins.

edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Mostly likely just a plant by Donald paid to say that.

How do you know the mexicans that don't support Trump aren't legal btw? See that all the time here but no one ever is able to answer that.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

BTW, want proof that snopes is nothing but a propaganda machine fulls of lies?...

You gave us the evidence yourself...

Craigslist ads for legitimate canvassing jobs were mistaken by some conspiracists as seeking to recruit paid protesters to swarm Donald Trump rallies.

Since when does "legitimate canvassing jobs" post ads for protestors to disrupt Presidential candidate rallies?...

Not to mention that the ads speak for themselves...

But you need a wife/husband due of propagandists to tell you what an ad says when you can see it yourself?...

Seriously...

edit on 9-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Please.

Edit:

Not really.

Lot's of BS is spread on ATS.

Sorry to say.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ok, prove what you claim.

Hate to resort to that, but if you are not fond of the sources, let's actually see the sources that prove what you claim.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”
“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said.

As stupid as me I guess. Let's see here. For one, this guy admits he has no idea who paid him. Right or wrong?
And second, $3,500 dollars for one afternoons acting job? That seems a bit over scale. to me. Here, let me think on that for a few seconds more............THREEEEEE THOUSANDDDD FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARSSSS??? Really? Come on friend.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Please.

Edit:

Not really.

Sorry to say.

Bs that gets debunked by other members.

Snopes is nothing but a man and his wife in their home, that is it.

# snopes, they are useless!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Please.

Edit:

Not really.

Sorry to say.

Bs that gets debunked by other members.

Snopes is nothing but a man and his wife in their home, that is it.

# snopes, they are useless!

And they still do a better job than most of the people on ATS when it comes to proper sourcing and verifying claims.

If you can do better, provide proof of what was claimed.

Otherwise, quit deflecting and wasting my time.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It's false for 2 reasons.

1. It wasn't written in Spanish

2. Too many big words, the mobs that have been protesting aren't very educated.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if people were paid to be there on both sides. But I honestly believe the vast majority of Trump supporters and anti trump people really believe in their cause.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

Of course it's BS. Do ANY of the candidates need to pay people to support or protest at this point in this election season?

(post by Sargeras removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Lol oh man, sorry he triggered you by asking you to back up what you are saying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join