It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Witches Consecutively Curse Stanford Rapist Brock Turner.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Whether it's possible to "cast spells", I do not know. I believe that our thoughts and vibes (and what I call prayer) can have an effect of the physical world. So, that could be a type of spell casting. I haven't studied Wicca much, just a bit enough to know that it isn't what many are led to believe. I think it's a fascinating belief system, and can see its draw on people.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Yea. Major wtf moment in my life when I came across that revelation. Makes one really question a lot of their existence and karma.
edit on 10-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Apparently, their hex backfired. It is now known that his release date is set for September 2. Instead of six months in jail...he now, will only serve 3 months!!!

Source

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I thought you were not supposed to curse or it would come back to you three fold.
it depends on the belief of the person

So Karma only gets you if you believe it?

Good luck with your cursing. I hope it never backfires for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I thought you were not supposed to curse or it would come back to you three fold.
it depends on the belief of the person

So Karma only gets you if you believe it?

Good luck with your cursing. I hope it never backfires for you.
i would try to explain it to you but i dont feel like wasting my time to do that

no worries it wont

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: OneGoal

Whether it's possible to "cast spells", I do not know. I believe that our thoughts and vibes (and what I call prayer) can have an effect of the physical world. So, that could be a type of spell casting. I haven't studied Wicca much, just a bit enough to know that it isn't what many are led to believe. I think it's a fascinating belief system, and can see its draw on people.
you more or less got the concept of it

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Here's the curse. “Brock Allen Turner we hex you. You will be impotent You will know constant pain of pine needles in your guts Food will bring you no sustenance In water, your lungs will fail you Sleep will only bring nightmares Shame will be your mantle. You will meet justice. My witchcraft is strong. Our witchcraft is powerful. The spell will work. So Mote it be.”

Why put a Hex, when he pretty much going to receive the fruit or Karma of his actions, will end up working against him when he older remembering how good he had, and lost it to a baser instinct.

I could say, "I curse him, that when any lass, look upon you, they will see the real you, the ugly you, and shriek at the abomination you have become, and where lesser men will find bounty on your hide"...See, I can Bullcraft or *itchcraft too.

And why not the Judge...Shouldn't he receive a bigger sentence...Especially with the whole Ten Commandments up on that wall, where misrepresenting it would be a death sentence in itself?
edit on 11-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join