It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton On BORDERS In 2006. "Building Bridges....Not Walls"....Eh??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Video of Hillary in 2006 with her views on Mexican migrants, migration theory, the need to SECURE borders, "PHYSICAL BARRIERS IF NECESSARY"......I.E. a Wall or Fence.

Questions for the Hillary fans. If this is not hypocrisy, what is? If Trump is called out for a Wall, why is it okay when SHE says it? 10 years ago she seemed to agree, and Immigration has gotten WORSE since then, so what gives?

edit on 945pm3004America/Chicago16CDT04America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good find.

The *IRONY* is compelling.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I've posted this before but it'll sit nicely in here.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I predict she'll take a page out of her husbands book and try and redefine what the word "barrier" means

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Gotta put a wall up to protect yourself from sniper fire, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It never happened.

Hillary is the queen of goodness and light. just ask all the Bernie supporters who are backing her now.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I don't think there's any Hillary supporters who post on this website. You're mainly talking to yourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I honestly can't think of a single former Bernie supporter I know that is backing Hillary. That said, only a couple will go with Trump if down to him and Hillary. The others? They'll basically stay home. So they say. A couple vow to write in Sanders anyhow...for all the good that will do.

join