It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON: A career criminal documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Ah Yes.

The ultimate cover up in action.

(from your "sources")

Ultimately the Clintons were never charged, but 15 other persons were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Bill Clinton's successor as Governor, who was removed from office.[44]

Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, removed from office (fraud, 3 counts)

John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)

William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)

Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.

Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)

Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)

Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.

David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)

Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)

Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.

Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)

Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.

John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)

Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)

Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The problem is the due process is flawed and innocent people end up serving time for crimes they didn't commit, and the truly guilty get away unscathed, or with only a 'slap-on-the-wrist'.

Fix the so called "due process", then you can talk about who's really a criminal and who's really innocent.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: introvert

I understand how can every day people who know nothing about politics and are not familiar with ATS support this criminal.

But, what I don't get is how on earth can someone who's registered on ATS, able to justify that little disgusting criminal? It blows my mind that there are people on Ats who actually support crooked hillary. It makes me sad

It's simple really....PAID SHILLS!!! They are here to try and reset the narrative as directed by the queen herself. Drones oblivious to the actual world around them. Nice little worker drones.....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join