It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON: A career criminal documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Documentary from the youtube of "No Hillary in 2016"

Outlines some of her more famous escapades.

Worth watching, worth voting in November !!

HILLARY CLINTON: A career criminal documentary

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

Go Hillary !!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
But but but.....Vagina.....progress......look how far we've come.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
All politicians are career criminals. That's what makes Hillary such a good candidate. She's proven she can run with the big dogs, and even take a few out if necessary. I'm sure she can help the U.S. implode as good as any man can.

edit on 6/9/2016 by Klassified because: Missed a sentence

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Much like Trump supporters, no matter how much damning evidence is presented he's a terrible choice they will still vote for him and the same applies to Clinton supporters. So the question is, could this video sway the opinion of swing voters? Do they even know it exists and will they even watch it?
edit on 9-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What crimes has she been convicted of to make her a criminal?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The biggest criminals have never been convicted.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Got close?

Again, if we are going to call her a criminal, what has she been convicted of?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa

The biggest criminals have never been convicted.

That's a cop-out.

What has she been convicted of?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nothing yet. And she probably won't be. So, does it matter?

If you were shot dead right now, would your killer not be a criminal until he faced a judge and jury and was found "guilty"? What if, even though he was definitely the one who did it, he was found "not guilty" and walked away? Is he still not a criminal in someone's eyes?

My problem isn't HIllary Clinton. It's not Democrats or Republicans, politicians or CEOs. It's people using power and wealth to stand above the law, never facing any repercussions for their... questionable actions.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Got close?

Again, if we are going to call her a criminal, what has she been convicted of?

She the new Teflon Donna.

Al Capone never got convicted of murder either.

Tony Accardo never got convicted of anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

Nothing yet. And she probably won't be. So, does it matter?

Exactly. This is a waste of our time.

She the new Teflon Donna.

Al Capone never got convicted of murder either.

Tony Accardo never got convicted of anything.

Another cop-out.

Why spread propaganda against someone, regardless of their political affiliation, calling them a career criminal if they have never been convicted of anything? It's almost as if you guys are against due process and constitutional protections/rights.

How sad.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I love your threads man!

Whoever is running Ben Sanders's or Trump's campaign, should seriously hire you to completly destroy this criminal!

Keep these threads coming, till that criminal gets what she deserves! A lifetime in prison!

edit on 446k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

BTW, THANKS TONS for such a persistent patriotic service to the Republic your posts typify. Congrats on your courage and resilience.

None are so blind as those who will not see--as your threads seem to illustrate with so many of the terminally uninformed clueless responses. However, one never knows how many folks are still willing to learn the truth about such hideous traitorousness.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

You are praising someone for filling you full of crap and propagandizing you?

How is that "patriotic"?

Praise them for the confirmation bias...because that is all this is.
edit on 9-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I understand how can every day people who know nothing about politics and are not familiar with ATS support this criminal.

But, what I don't get is how on earth can someone who's registered on ATS, able to justify that little disgusting criminal? It blows my mind that there are people on Ats who actually support crooked hillary. It makes me sad

edit on 426k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Whitewater got close.....

Judicial Watch: Obama Administration Withholds Draft Whitewater Indictment of Hillary Clinton

Would love to see a leak.

not even close, however i believe the facts are ignored by your kind ad infinitum.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I understand how can every day people who know nothing about politics and are not familiar with ATS support this criminal.

But, what I don't get is how on earth can someone who's registered on ATS, able to justify that little disgusting criminal? It blows my mind that there are people on Ats who actually support crooked hillary. It makes me sad

I don't support Hillary. I support due process and the principles we are granted under the constitution.

By the way...just because someone is a member here on ATS, does not mean they agree with your beliefs or fall blindly for every political conspiracy.

edit on 9-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

The only reason she was not indicted in Whitewater was because the prosecutor did not think they could find a jury who would put the First Lady in prison.
Thus demonstrating that there are people who are not held to the same rule of law as the rest of us.

Ultimately, the memos show that prosecutors declined to prosecute Clinton because of the difficulty of persuading a jury to convict a public figure as widely known as Clinton.
“Hillary Clinton’s bank fraud, obstruction, lies, and other fraud began in Arkansas, continued in the White House and actually accelerated because the suicide of her friend Vincent Foster. The memos suggest that if she weren’t First Lady, she would have been successfully prosecuted in federal court.

So, she was not found innocent, she was just found to be too powerful and public to convict.

www.judicialwatch.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join