It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary in Blackface pic.... Thoughts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Regardless of the authenticity I can't help but believe that if this was Trump or his wife there would be total outrage but with Hillary it would be excused somehow.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Of course all the fox news viewers would believe it...because they're all the same, aren't they?

I venture to guess FoxNews knew about this picture the moment it hit the interwebs. Yet, huh, they didn't run with it, that I'm aware of...

Odd that.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Different people would be outraged and different people would be excusing it away either way.

But the part that does matter is it isn't either of them so we can't really say what would happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I think you will like this. No other candidate could away with talking like this...

edit on 9-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

...and still she sounds like she's using Martian dialect more than anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Sure they would, Bush did it his entire presidency. And since when is a southern accent a negro dialect?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You know who she's quoting, right? Never mind, of course not.

edit on 10-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You know dialect has nothing to do with who you are quoting right?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

alot of people posting that snopes link as proof this isnt bill and hillary, its as if they only read its proclamation of "false" and take that as gospel.

read the entire snopes article and you see snopes has no idea if it is them or not, it makes some point about blackface women's eyes look brown but in those old 70's era consumer grade photo's everyone's eyes looked brown, ironically they then compare the photo to one confirmed of Hillary from the same era and surprise surprise the eyes look the same.
they then show a comparison of bill from that era with a clenched jaw and say his face is rounder, yet in the blackface photo "bill" has an unclenched jaw with gap between mandibles which would of course make the face less rounded.
ALSO, snopes is well known to be a left wing mouthpiece, their dependable defense of all things democrat is pretty well discuss here on ats already in many other threads
for example www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/10/16 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Snopes will explain how and why they come to a conclusion, even source where they get the info from.
I think you all just want to dismiss them right away because they usually blow holes in the crazy # we see come from places and try and pass it off as truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

It's not Hillary, it's Elizabeth Warren.

She ran out of "red face".

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

i don't really need snopes to tell me that isn't bill clinton, regardless of if its hillary or not. The jawline is far to strong to be bill clinton. and the eyes are bugged out much further.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just reminds me of

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I suppose it's just a coincidence she changed her dialect to imitate black reverend James Cleveland while quoting him at a black church.

You just amaze me sometimes man, but then again selective reinforcement is a characteristic the left excels at.

edit on 10-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No she is pandering, I never said that she wasn't. YOU are just assuming I guess that sense I asked about the negro dialect and what it had to do with a southern accent I must not think that.

Selective reinforcement indeed!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm still voting for her. David Cameron screwed with swine and he still got voted twice...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join