It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryanam Vaijah the ancient home land of Aryans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: berenike

You know, trying to add something positive or worthy of proper debate.

Well then, if the swastika appears even in non-" Aryan" cultures, why do some think it is unique to them?

How do you expect me to tell you why some people think such a thing ?

My interest, which was piqued about an hour ago, developed when I noticed a 'pattern' in the Mercator map.

It did seem possible - note 'possible' not 'probable' - that the Swastika might have originally represented the four rivers and might have originated in Northern Europe and travelled south.

That's all I have to say on the subject. I don't know any more than the information I posted and cannot hazard a guess as to what others are thinking.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: zinc12

Tibet has heavy Indian influence and India has heavy Aryan Influence.

There is historical documentation of the spread of Buddhism into Tibet from India. Nothing to do with Ultima Thule.

Haha Buddha was a prince of India, a very high caste individual and as I have already shown the high caste Indians are the genetic descendants of Aryans and genetically closer to Europeans then Asians.

As for Ultima Thule I guess you mean north pole ? and yes the Vedic and Zoroastrian text indicate the Aryan homeland as the land immediately around axis mundi hence why an Indian wrote a whole book about it.

The Hebrews pre-date the Zoroastrians. Although Christianity was influenced by Zoroastrianism, the Hebrews got their mythology from the Sumerians by way of the Babylonians.

Hebrews pre-date the Zoroastrians...that's news to me! never the less their religious text don't and they have been influenced by Aryan religious text

Navajo mythology and genetic proof? That's like saying ink proves apples.

Navajo culture/language may have Indo-European influences, actually I studied the ancient rock art of north America a while back and found cup and ring markings as can be found among the Celts, ram headed snakes and the stag horned deity known as Cernunnos to the Celts is also prominent among the rock art of north America.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Your intuition is actually correct, I recall seeing ancient images in Tibet of the palace of the gods atop mount meru built on a swastika base obviously meant to convey the idea of rotation.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I've been thinking that I'd better make it clear that I understood that the Mercator map was recent and not the actual diagram that the Swastika could have been based on, in case anyone was wondering

Just an afterthought, based on what you've just said. The original swastika - would the 'feet' be going in the same direction of the sun's path? Sorry, my brain doesn't work in the way needed to figure that out.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

As far as I remember the good swastika rotates sunwise as would be seen in the north hemisphere if you drew it on the ground. The bad swastika rotates in the direction if you drew it on the ground in the South hemisphere. Also Sumeru at the North Pole is home to the gods whilst Kumeru at the South pole is home to daemons.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hebrews pre-date the Zoroastrians...that's news to me!

I get the feeling that all serious scholarship will be news to you. If you must believe information from phony mediums, please tune them out when they start talking about Aryan superiority and your racial destiny.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No academic would say the Torah predates Zoroastrian text, likewise no academic would say the Hebrew or even proto Hebrew language predates Sanskrit....so what exactly are you talking about ?

edit on 11-6-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Hmm, interesting point's but of course there is every possibility that Hebrew or rather semitic languages DO predate the Indo European language tree especially if you are a proponent of the out of africa view point.

Maybe not Hebrew or other modern Semitic language's such as Arabic or even Gaelic (which is of course a semitic language NOT an indo European language and of course may predate the indo european language's in europe itself).

I would take Academia with a pinch of salt, the majority of academic's are standing on the proverbial shoulders of the academic's that came before them so of course if a fundamental tenet of a specific view point is wrong but has become accepted then just as in science academic view point's based upon that philosophy may therefore be fundamentally flawed.

That said I have no doubt that Academia offers the best basis to place a current philosophy upon, however not an unshakable or unflawed basis it must be said.

So good point but I am not one hundred percent behind it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Hmm, interesting point's but of course there is every possibility that Hebrew or rather semitic languages DO predate the Indo European language tree especially if you are a proponent of the out of africa view point.

Check the dates. The Sanskrit language dates back to 1800 BC or thereabouts ... many other languages are older than that.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
Yes they moved into many lands including Eire-land, ire-land...land of the aryans.

Ehm....that's not what Éire means. It's derived from the name of an old Matron Goddess Ériu.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
aryans come from the hollow earth, the four rivers of eden are on the reverse side i.e inside of the earth.The mountain you speak of is mt.kilimanjaro which is at the center of the world where people escaped the great flood.

Here is a diagram of the mid-ocean ridges around the northern polar entrance from the Omteppe islands, the mid-atlantic ridge connects up with the three mid-ocean ridges around it, with another heading towards the hudson bay where there is another entrance caued by a meteor 1 billion years ago:
apps.sumerianalien.com...

hollow earth entrance:
www.sumerianalien.com...

geology around the northern polar entrance shows dolerite dykes and basaltic pillow lavas:
The ancient egyptians show the earth being flooded with mt.ararat at the top of the world where people escaped the great flood.
www.sumerianalien.com...

The great flood god shamesh the sun god from sumerian mythology is seen coming out of mount ararat:
www.truthcontrol.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The northern polar entrance is for commercial use, its split into in and out traffic
the southern polar entrance is for militray use where they store their spacships.

www.sumerianalien.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
you will love this from the indus valley notice the divider on the northern polar entrance between in and out traffic:
apps.sumerianalien.com...
www.sumerianalien.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: DJW001

No academic would say the Torah predates Zoroastrian text, likewise no academic would say the Hebrew or even proto Hebrew language predates Sanskrit....so what exactly are you talking about ?

Given that the earliest Zoroastrian manuscript dates from the 14th Century, I'm pretty sure that you are mistaken about that:

en.wikipedia.org...

On a side note, the Indus Valley civilization was almost certainly not "Aryan." Attempts to decipher what is believed to be their writing using Sanskrit as a guide have always failed. There is reason to believe they had trade ties with Sumer, however, another non-Aryan civilization.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Check the dates. The Sanskrit language dates back to 1800 BC or thereabouts ... many other languages are older than that.
kind of incorrect. the gita text is 5000+ yrs old and sanskrit goes back from that thousands of years. ill hazard a guess sanskrit is at least 25000 yrs old

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: Byrd

kind of incorrect. the gita text is 5000+ yrs old and sanskrit goes back from that thousands of years. ill hazard a guess sanskrit is at least 25000 yrs old

You would guess wrong. The earliest Sanskrit inscription is from the third century BCE. Previously, the tradition was oral, and a second millennium origin is being generous.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Maybe I am missing something here but as far as I know Sanskrit is not the language it is the alphabet which is the written language.

There are hebrew or rather proto Hebrew type writings from the 10 century BC and the inscription I am thinking of which is this one,
phys.org...
Now as you can see the inscription is complex and advanced, evidence of a full alphabet and also strong syntax suggestive of a much earlier period for the origin of the Alphabet itself, though technically a far earlier version of hebrew it is still intriguing and show's the existance of the language at that time, given that the oldest known Alphabet is actually the Cuniform alphabet (with the possible exception of some chinese find's - later in the post) which as you know was a phonetic script adopted by many different culture's with different SPOKEN languages it is potentially possible that many languages grew out of a wish to do away with the complex form of that language and the adaptation from the multiple parts of each letter into a single part for each letter making it easier but of course also fragmenting the single alphabet into several new one's.
Then of course you can go to Proto Sinaitic, perhaps the first true alphabet and a probably more likely origin for Hebrew as well as Pheonician script, Greek and of course Latin, it is of course of comparable date to that you suggest for Sanskrit (written language).
en.wikipedia.org...

Personally I would not be surprised if there were earlier languages and there are suggestive find's or have been such as carved bones found in caves on the order of more than 40.000 years with complex symbol's which have been suggested to be astronomical in nature and though I can not find that on the net having read it many years ago I have found this which is suggestive that china had written language even earlier.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Then again we could have been through all this before, writing evolved then was lost and had to be reinvented, it is not a fact but a possibility that is worthy of consideration.
www.sott.net...
And as you pictogram writing uses symbols for word's rather than letter's such as hieroglyph's and so writing complex abstract messages can become extremely complicated as the understanding of the meaning has to be precise so in egypt of course they developed Demotic to supplement there hieroglyphic' script.

edit on 12-6-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

You're confusing possible ages of oral traditions wit actual written script. The concepts are two very different things. And even IF somehow Sanskrit was indeed 25 Ka, it wouldn't even remotely resemble the Sanskrit of today. No other language in the history of human civilization has remained static. The same holds true for Sanskrit. In fact, today's Sanskrit is different from the Vedic Sanskrit which is its immediate predecessor and that in turn traces its etymological history back to Proto Indo-Iranian and Proto Indo-European. It certainly is one of, if not THE, oldest Indo-European languages that has a large body of substantiating documentation but it is very definitely not 25 Ka. Feel free to provide some citations to support your supposition. I am always open to being incorrect if there is evidence to support your position.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sanskrit is actually a spoken language. It's the primary sacred language of Hinduism much in the same way that Latin was until the mid 20th century the language used in Catholic Mass across the world. Today it is nowhere near widespread a spoken language as Hindi is in India but it is the official language of Uttarakhand State in India.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Thank you, I knew the written language was still common but what little I knew led me to believe it was no longer a spoken language so called me corrected and enlightened thank's to that bit of intriguing information, not a dead language after all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join