It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Barry has endorsed HRC, what can we expect re: the criminal investigations of Hillary?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So mister Obama has formally endorsed Hillary. I know BO isn't the most popular person nowadays, but i think the endorsement of the sitting president lends a bit more credibility to her profoundly shady campaign. A few thoughts:

Some have suggested that this endorsement must've been given in return for assurances or promises that, should she become the next POTUS, his future road in the political world will be paved in gold, possibly in the form of a supreme court nomination. I think this must be close to the mark- both Barack and Hillary operate in accordance with the rulebook of old-school Chicago politics, and in that world, it's PAY FOR PLAY- NOTHING is given away for free. Also, I think this drastically lowers the chances that the current Attorney General would be willing to go ahead with criminal charges against the old Golden Girl, even should such action be strongly recommended at the conclusion of the FBI's criminal investigation. And third, given the pandering pantsuited puppet's past propensity for holding grudges and exacting vengeance on those by whom she's been wronged, will those persons in the press and in government agencies who are heading up the effort to bring to light her transgressions (both legal and ethical) go to ground and hide, for fear of the hellacious retribution that may befall them in 7 or 8 months' time?

My main question is this: Should we expect some large and sweeping action by Obama, possibly in the form of an Executive action, to hamstring the legal efforts set against her? Maybe something quieter, taking place behind the scenes? Is such a thing even possible, or has the FBI investigation reached a critical mass which prevents any such intervention?

I know that's a lot, but all these thoughts have been rattling around in my head for some time. This seemed like a moment when i should try to put my thoughts to writing.

All agreement and disagreement, argument, facts, opinions, thoughts, and speculation are welcome. Thanks friends.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I doubt Obama has to use any action to protect Hillary. For her to be indicted there must of have been some very extenuating circumstances in which she deliberately tried to pass-on secret info to another person. So far it doesn't appear that she has done that. So I don't see an indictment coming.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me
Why would Obama want to be on the Supreme Court?

That would drastically interfere with he and Michelle setting up an Obama Foundation and taking 'donations' in exchange for favors from whatever Cabinet position Michelle occupies in a Hillary Clinton Administration.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
So far it doesn't appear that she has done that.

Just how many thousand classified, Top Secret and SIP emails would need to be confirmed to have passed through her unsecured server before it would appear to you that she has done that?

Those are some pretty thick blinders you have on there...

This is going to present a major problem for Obama, when the indictments come down - he just endorsed somebody who is under a massive FBI Investigation for espionage, national security violations...and corruption. What a country America has become.

If the FBI recommends charges, and a Grand Jury votes to indict, what is Obama going to say, "Ooops"

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2016 by mobiusmale because: double post

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You can expect a few words, some long pauses and more words, if his teleprompter doesn't break that is, then all he will do is say okie doke. Obama will pander to any non white human he can find that will listen.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Now that Barry has endorsed HRC, what can we expect re: the criminal investigations of Hillary?

Criminals of a feather do tend to flock together.

Should be no surprise to anyone.

But I do have to laugh at it all since she's been campaigning how 'bad' people have it when one of her own has been running the country.

So vote for more of the same!

Absolutely PRICELESS!.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

If you look in to this issue, the DOJ rarely prosecutes cases like this unless some very specific actions or conditions existed.

I don't see an indictment coming any time soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
nothing...there isn't any "criminal" investigation going on regarding Hillary. of course, in the minds of right-wingers there is, but that's been the case for 25 years...so....same crap, different century.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I doubt Obama has to use any action to protect Hillary. For her to be indicted there must of have been some very extenuating circumstances in which she deliberately tried to pass-on secret info to another person. So far it doesn't appear that she has done that. So I don't see an indictment coming.

Her negligence is the same legally as her deliberately doing it and having the unsecured server there in the first place, so your statement is void.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me

Zero. She got away with it.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
nothing...there isn't any "criminal" investigation going on regarding Hillary. of course, in the minds of right-wingers there is, but that's been the case for 25 years...so....same crap, different century.

What a pompous and silly notion you have. I know plenty of "left wingers" who do not condone or support criminals like Hillary just because she shares some similar politics and ideologies with them. No, they in fact support prosecuting ANYONE who breaks the law regardless of what political spectrum they are from.

Not surprised about your view though, one devoid of any justice when the target is from your own party.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

She doesn't have to pass anything on willingly. Having that info on a private device is against the law.
edit on 9-6-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
you know the answer to the thread title...
the file will go up in smoke.....she got the potus behind her....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Being she is a Clinton, I have little faith the justice system would actually do its job and indict her. She's above the law BUT if she was indicted Obama would just pardoned her, if it would even come to that.

I want her to suffer the consequences but we have the best legal system money can buy.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

A POLITICO review of dozens of recent federal investigations for mishandling of classified records suggests that it’s highly unlikely — but not impossible.

The examination, which included cases spanning the past two decades, found some with parallels to Clinton’s use of a private server for her emails, but — in nearly all instances that were prosecuted — aggravating circumstances that don’t appear to be present in Clinton’s case.

The relatively few cases that drew prosecution almost always involved a deliberate intent to violate classification rules as well as some add-on element: An FBI agent who took home highly sensitive agency records while having an affair with a Chinese agent; a Boeing engineer who brought home 2000 classified documents and whose travel to Israel raised suspicions; a National Security Agency official who removed boxes of classified documents and also lied on a job application form.

A former senior FBI official told POLITICO that when it comes to mishandling of classified information the Justice Department has traditionally turned down prosecution of all but the most clear-cut cases.
“If you look at the history of what they pursued, you really had to have a slam-bam case that met all the elements,” said the ex-official, who asked not to be named.
Statistics support the view that prosecutions in the area are sparing.

www.politico.com...
edit on 9-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Barack Obama's popularity at this point in his 2nd term is on par with Ronald Reagan's ... but a bit below Bill Clinton's. Pew Research Center

I know it's stunning to most of you who have fantasized that all the right-wing attempts to compromise Clinton's Presidential bid were going to succeed somehow ... but they didn't, apparently.

But, of course, the facts make no difference in the court of popular opinion, and the right-wing media (and a good share of the left-wing) has done it's best to throw Clinton under the bus. That doesn't matter though, because so many "just know" she's guilty.

I wonder, how many of you would be willing to be judged by the same criteria?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i hate this country government so much right now. SOmeone so crooked,just walks away with nothing at all. Is it wrong for me to wish someone would get rid of her? lets all pray for her removal and see what happens. And no that don t always mean permanent removal just access to her powers removed. Maybe her mind lobotomized.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"" Now that Barry has endorsed HRC, what can we expect re: the criminal investigations of Hillary? ""

Watch for a special prosecutor to be named soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
i hate this country government so much right now. SOmeone so crooked,just walks away with nothing at all. Is it wrong for me to wish someone would get rid of her? lets all pray for her removal and see what happens. And no that don t always mean permanent removal just access to her powers removed. Maybe her mind lobotomized.

Are you asking for someone to kill or seriously injure Hillary Clinton here?

Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join