It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? US military pondered love not war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The US military investigated building a "gay bomb", which would make enemy soldiers "sexually irresistible" to each other, government papers say.
Other weapons that never saw the light of day include one to make soldiers obvious by their bad breath.

The US defence department considered various non-lethal chemicals meant to disrupt enemy discipline and morale.

The 1994 plans were for a six-year project costing $7.5m, but they were never pursued.

The US Air Force Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio, sought Pentagon funding for research into what it called "harassing, annoying and 'bad guy'-identifying chemicals".

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
More bullsh*t conservative theory that you can make people gay. I don't believe that any amount of aphrodisiac will make a heterosexual male wish to have sex with another heterosexual male. He would sooner relieve himself if the urge was unbearable. Imagine the amount of rape by soldiers of civilian women and children that would take place if this became a real weapon.

Nice find Damned.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
uh in 94' clinton was in power, it was a military expierement, simple.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I remember one from long ago- the US was going to drop thousands of rubbers (prophylactics) over the Soviet Union marked 'small size' in Russian. They were to have been huge

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Funny, eh?
I agree. There's no way in hell someone will become gay, no matter how horny they may become.
It would have to be a lot more than just an aphrodisiac. It would be hilarious if you could somehow turn an entire army into a bunch of butt puppets, wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sorry Damned, but this has been covered a number of times already:
U.S. Military: gay bombs & bad breath
US military planned 'sex bomb'
US Military Pursued 'Sex Bomb' Research

seekerof

new topics

top topics

join