It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Obama endorses Clinton for president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Why is this surprising in the least?

That's his job. He's the party spokesperson and leader.

It is his position to support the presumptive party nominee.

Did anyone think he'd endorse someone else?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Does this mean Bernie Sanders was offered a good position too because he is going to work with Hillary to defeat Donald Trump?

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Just when you think the show does not get any "better" he pulls this. Maybe "better" was the wrong word I'm looking for "pathetic" might be a better fit.

But the dog and pony show keeps on going. At what point do the clowns come out of the tiny car? Cause I keep on thinking they've got to be near that point in the show, but then they pull another stunt.

While I don't think it'll help her much in the running, it really won't help Bernie. Poor old dog just hasn't figured out they've kicked him to the curb.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So, President Obama,... the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in control of the DOJ and the FBI, just endorsed the first U.S. Presidential candidate currently under investigation by the FBI.

'Conflict Of Interest' much?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Why is this surprising in the least?

That's his job. He's the party spokesperson and leader.

It is his position to support the presumptive party nominee.

Did anyone think he'd endorse someone else?

Sorry "leader" his is not!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So, President Obama,... the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in control of the DOJ and the FBI, just endorsed the first U.S. Presidential candidate currently under investigation by the FBI.

And he on record as saying she was 'careless' in managing emails while at the State Department.

He says she was careless in a major aspect of how she handled her responsibilities as the Secretary of State.

So that'll make her a great POTUS.... right???

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Is this really "breaking" news? Wasn't this the assumption all along, I mean, was he really going to endorse another candidate? Both Hillary and Obama are buddies with the same cronies...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't think this endorsement will HELP Hilary.

No one likes Obama.

I like Obama. I don't agree with everything he has done, but he has been a decent, moderate president. Many others also like Obama. This endorsement will mean quite a bit to those people. Perhaps they will hold their nose and vote Hillary.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's very hard to tell if he's doing this to try and help her, or hurt her. He knows that he's trending quite low in approval--I almost think that he's purposefully trying to sabotage her run, but I could be wrong.

Knowing Obama and how much of a narcissist that he is, he probably thinks that his endorsement just clenched her win by 10 points.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He might have held off one more day.
I'm happy he has and never doubted he would.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

She is not the target of the investigation. The DOJ said so.
This endorsement is absolute proof that the FBI is not going to recommend any actions against Secretary Clinton.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I like him too.
Affordable care act, getting bin Laden bailing out an entire industry are pretty good lines to have on a resume.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She is not the target of the investigation. The DOJ said so.
This endorsement is absolute proof that the FBI is not going to recommend any actions against Secretary Clinton.

Wow
hotair.com...

In that motion, Justice argues that the FBI isn’t just doing a “security review,” but is in fact collecting records for the purpose of enforcing the law, which allows the FBI and the DoJ to withhold them from a FOIA demand:

The FBI has publicly stated that it is working on a referral from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community and the Department of State in connection with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server. … The referral was “a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes.” … Records responsive to plaintiff’s FOIA request were obtained or created by the FBI in furtherance of a pending investigation being conducted as a result of this referral.

The DoJ acknowledges here that the FBI is conducting a law-enforcement action as well as a counterintelligence assessment. That seems significant, especially since Hillary has also insisted that there were no national-security implications from the use of her unauthorized and unsecured e-mail server. If that was the case, the FBI would have certainly ascertained that by now, and would have no need to withhold the documents from the court hearing the FOIA case — and wouldn’t need to justify it with a second secret filing.

And I thought you were all caught up on this issue.........

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And as Obamas' last official act.

He will either pardon CLinton or just sweep everything under the rug.

After all the country has their 'first' woman presidential 'nominee/potus'.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

For some years now I am standing from a distance...the other side of the atlantic ocean... watching how much the US citizens can take.

And I am amazed. Not sure how they can take all the insults of their intelligence...but I fear the worst.

It would be wise to take inventory of all the items...and doorknobs in the white house before Hillary moves in. Somebody should keep an eye on all her personal businesses and other businesses of this woman the moment she takes office. I hope we, the world will survive her reign... It is telling how she and Bill got away with all their crimes. Why isn't there somebody with the authority to put such people behind barrs? (don't answer that question)
edit on 9/6/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

He's also is 'apparently' responsible for all my missing socks and Amelia Earhart's disappearance.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dont' worry Neo, once Hillary wins her term(s) it'll go back to normal. We just had to break a few barriers and get it out of the way.

At least, that's how I'm interpreting the elite's thinking process. Get some barriers broken down with Obama and Hillary, then for the next 30+ years we'll probably never see another woman or African American in the White House.

But hey, at least we said we did and it's now not impossible!

I think that's the idea here. Show the people of Earth that it's not impossible for either minorities or women to become POTUS. It's just an illusion though in order to keep those groups quiet. In the future all arguments about having only white men in the office can be squashed by pointing to both Obama and Hillary...

"We've had a black man AND a woman! Your argument that the office of president is inherently racist is false!"

This is why my GUT is telling me Hillary will win no matter what. I've been saying whoever gets the Dem. nomination will be the next POTUS...we shall see...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Now, later on, my good friends....he's going to endorse his own self....for the next potus.....with a pa or worse,....a global fundamental emergency.....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Of course an establishment puppet like Obama is going to endorse another, nay THE establishment puppet, Hillary Clinton. And that's because they told him too.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I dislike Obama, but I think we put too much pressure on the president. Presidents often seem like the scapegoat for public complaints.

The president holds a lot of power, but i rarely see people complaining about senators and congressman who create some ridiculous laws.

This whole election just seems so superficial. It feels like a high school election. A lot of emotion without any real change.
edit on 9-6-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join