It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Obama endorses Clinton for president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
President Obama formally endorsed Hillary Clinton to succeed him in the White House Thursday, in a video message posted on Clinton’s campaign site just moments after the president met with her primary rival Bernie Sanders.

"I know how hard this job can be. That’s why I know Hillary will be so good at it," the president said. "In fact, I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office."

The president made clear he would no longer stand on the sidelines, even as Vermont Sen. Sanders vows to stick out the race at least through the final primary in Washington, D.C., next Tuesday

www.foxnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

Its official!!! So much for Bernie thinking Obama was not going to announce yet...God Help us all...Thoughts????
edit on 9-6-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Beat me to it.
Here's New York Times announcement

www.nytimes.com...

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill
Yet another reason NOT to support Hillary.

link   

Uh... duh! What'd you expect?? Obama isn't going to endorse Trump; and all other democrat candidates are in minority relative to Clinton.

edit on 9-6-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

link   
Yeah right, did you see the mess she made out of what happened in Libya?

The Navy SEALs I asked on Twitter said that it was purely a lack of leadership that caused Libya.

+1 more 
link   

I don't think this endorsement will HELP Hilary.

No one likes Obama.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
*pukes in mouth*

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I agree with everyone so far....This is not the endorsement you really want these days. However I like how Bernie just left the white house and immediately went out front and thanked Obama for not giving support to anyone until the DNC conventions.....them a hour later Obama comes out and basically says I just lied to Bernie and I planned on supporting Pillary the whole time....

Laughable at this point the dishonesty in politics in general.

link   

Inept endorsing inept.

(starts humming, "Queen for a day". . . . . )

link   
Oh my.......but this is so unexpected!!!

Flabber. Gasted. Gob. Smacked.

(Umm....NOT)

link   
She probably promised him a Supreme Court nomination.

President Obama, like Taft before, has always dreamed of being on the high court more than president..

It's a liberal dream....think about it...the Supreme Court is tenure to rule in perpetuity without consequence or need for thought regarding reelection...

There is NO way he endorsed that criminal without an explicit deal to appoint him to the Supreme Court...

******edit: it just dawned on me that her criminality can be erased with the stroke of pen....Obama pardons Clinton, she appoints him....problem(s) solved....

-Christosterone
edit on 9-6-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"I know how hard this job can be. That’s why I know Hillary will be so good at it," the president said. "In fact, I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office."

Sounds like obama drank the Hilary Kool-aid that all of the blind followers have consumed.

How on Earth can he believe what he is saying here!?! It's borderline, no wait, actually it's definitely laughable.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Thats a terrifying thought.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Quelle surprise.

Go Hillary, different face, same old crap.

I'm just surprised Jeb Bush isn't the GOP nominee, you know, keep it in the families.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
All this while she is under criminal investigation by the FBI for a number of crimes against this great country.....What does that say about Obama and his crew?? SMH

Really not much that most of us here didn't already know. This administration has been filled with lies and crookedness....why not support another 4 years of criminals in charge... This is a Sad day for America....

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Dood you know navy seals on Twitter? Coooooooooooool!!!

link   
She's qualified huh?

I didn't realize there was a President school.

I think anyone "qualified" to be president in the opinion of a politician, should be kept out of the office at all costs.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Both Obama and Clinton are perfect representitives for the Dumbascrap Party.

Bernie should not drop out before the convention and he should encourage his minions of rioters to attack convention goers like they do Trump supporters.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Im glad! Tie Hillary into Obama and that's a plus! So Hillary is under FBI investigation and now the POTUS is endorsing her! Not surprising but what will happen to Obama's "LEGACY" if the SHTF with her? I know it's already pre determined nothing with happen to her as the FBI will just cave and BAZINGA she is in the clear!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Have to admit with Obamas fundraising capabilities on top of the Clintons they'll outspend Trump 10 to 1

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join