It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists blow up 2500 year old Temple, Say Giza Pyramids are Next

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

lol Hawass---dont forget osawass

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Animals.

I think next to all the horrible atrocities these walking puss bags have carried out on everyday human beings... blowing up ancient sites is ranked in my mind as a close second revolting act. Those sites are not just the property of their home Governing State/Territory/Culture but belong to mankind on the whole.

Savages

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

these assholes may be the scourge that helps bring the rest of the world together.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think anything less than a Gustav railway gun could budge those babies.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

In the pyramids?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Any kind of damage to ancient sites makes me wanna vomit. I just watched a documentary about Tiahuanaco and couldn't believe how much vandalism in the form of graffiti was painted/scratched into this ancient astronomical megalithic site.
Even Graham Hancock's grandfather etched his name into one of the stones at or near the top of the Great Pyramid.

Tagging the sign designating the Extraterrestrial Highway is one thing (signs can easily be replaced), but permanently altering ancient stones with "Joe Loves Bill" shows a complete and utter lack of respect and disregard for history.

edit on 692016 by seattlerat because: good grief i can't type today

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

Quite sad to see such ancient artifacts being destroyed for no reason.

If you can't build, the next best thing is to destroy.

Man is bored, he's got to be doing something with his time.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: yuppa

In the pyramids?

LOL. good luck avoiding traps. lol.(hopefully)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
good luck..
those pyramids are built better
than anything before or since.

Don't worry. If they get destroyed, I'm sure Trump will rebuild them bigger and better and make ISIS pay for the construction.

pretty low ball intelligence pairing everything in this world to Trump, just for a few political points.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Not theirs, or about their false god, so fair game, eh?

What else is there to say?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Don't worry about old Buddhist Statues. They are just freeing an old Sinai spirit. Worry more about the pyramids. Cause it isn't made from those.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Naw, I think they are erasing history so there will never even be a chance to know..Hawass won't be around forever. Very sad how much has already been lost.
I know you're joking more or less.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Egypt's tourism is suffering due to all this from the politics to the terrorism in the area. You'd think it would be addressed more so to help that loss in revenue if anything but apparently political leanings mean more. If daesh is to be successful with destroying them it just may be possible it was allowed to happen.
edit on 9-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Nothing like a bunch of godless cowards destroying history that predates Islam.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
I don't think anything less than a Gustav railway gun could budge those babies.

They're basically giant piles of stone. Bombardment would reduce the exterior stone cubed surface down to a huge mound of Earthen rubble. They could cause a lot of damage to the inner chambers though fairly easily. Which would be a travesty. Nope, these people need to be removed from the gene pool and pronto.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
Any kind of damage to ancient sites makes me wanna vomit. I just watched a documentary about Tiahuanaco and couldn't believe how much vandalism in the form of graffiti was painted/scratched into this ancient astronomical megalithic site.
Even Graham Hancock's grandfather etched his name into one of the stones at or near the top of the Great Pyramid.

Tagging the sign designating the Extraterrestrial Highway is one thing (signs can easily be replaced), but permanently altering ancient stones with "Joe Loves Bill" shows a complete and utter lack of respect and disregard for history.

That is why history keeps being repeated, plus it is not taught much these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join