It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters claim fake zombie attack pic is real evidence of violent liberals.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Violence used as a political means is wrong. Every time, no matter who does it, particularly in America.

Trump supporters have very short memories.

Also, simply because someone protests Trump's candidacy does not automoatically make them a member of "the left."

That's a ridiculously vague and meaningless term. I don't expect anyone to quit using it because "the left is violent" is the new meme ... but it's no more meaningful than any other generic term.

There's good reasons why no modern American politician has ever tried to justify or encourage violence ... much less offer to cover the legal fees of any follower who participates in it:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho
Also not sure why you're trying to use this to cover up the fact that there has been an unusually excessive amount of violence from the left during this election.

Why do you automatically assume these people are politically left leaning? Do they have 'Democrat' tattooed on their foreheads or something?

As far as you know these people could just be anti-trump anarchists, who don't support any political party, or have any interest in politics in general.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I see a lot of defense arguments here like.
"Both sides are violent!"
"How are you sure this is the left?"
Well apparently if you start chanting "Bernie! Bernie!" while being attacked by these anti Trump protesters they will stop.

Kinda seems like there is a political affiliation there.
Or perhaps a lack of hate towards the left?
Either way it doesn't make it right, just like the TWO examples of Trump supporters being violent.

I have no real political affiliation and just call it as I see it. What I see is a bunch of violent people who are taking their hate and aggression out on a bunch of non violent people.

(post by jkm1864 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
prettiest zombie i've ever seen

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: JBDTheBeast

You asked for proof, well here it is but no one is surprised a Trump supporter will make excuses for their own violence while they point the finger to Trump protester violence.

Dear Pot, quit calling me black, sincerely , Kettle.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

So you're implying that there are only TWO videos of Trump supporter's violence while suggesting that this ONE video says anything about "the Left"?

Generalizations are absurd. Do you condemn the violence, any violence, or not?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

This "fixed it for you" BS is not only against T&C, it's disrespectful and dishonest. You're quoting someone and then changing their quote to say something they didn't say. I would think you would know this since you've been here for so long.

On topic... So, some people got it wrong and tweeted about it. That never happens, right? Jeez! This blame game is so old!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I firmly believe this was put out by one of Hillary's supporters (or even one of her "people") claiming to be a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters are NOT that stupid...Sorry, they just aren't.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I know!! Can't wait for the next season!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join