It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters claim fake zombie attack pic is real evidence of violent liberals.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Talk about jumping the gun, something a Trump supporter would never do!

www.sbs.com.au...

Things are getting intense in America as the presidential campaign heats up.

Donald Trump supporters have posted a photo online of a fellow “supporter” covered in blood who, they claim, was beaten up by liberal anti-Trump protesters.

The photo is of former Home and Away actress Samara Weaving and was uploaded earlier in the year by Weaving and her make-up artist Hannah Wilson. It was shared to show the actress' "amazing make-up" for her role in Ash vs. Evil Dead - a horror comedy film.

Weaving is ... not happy.

Not to belittle the fact that there has been real violence between groups of protesters (and surely Conservative Nation could have done better than this garbage), but between this, dodgy Wikipedia edits to prove 'fake facts' possibly from one of ATS's own contributors, it seems that some will stop at nothing to advance their own agenda.

Conservative Nation, you're doing yourself no favours at all!
edit on 9-6-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
people that thought this was real are either very gullible or have not seen enough horror movies.

But what do you expect, from a culture of "i saw it on the internet and it supports my views so it must be true!"

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I think this is going to be the most divided, violent election we've seen in modern history. The sides have been chosen and people are getting to the point that we have lost the basic idea of Freedom. The Freedom to chose who we like, why we like and to voice that, without fear of retribution. "My guy is better" has gone too far and people are getting hurt. It needs to stop and there are some who need to go to jail.
We all started out agreeing Trump was a joke, Clinton is a criminal and Sanders didn't have a chance. Now it's come to lying, cheating and violence.
We're no better than they are.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Have you seen the actual protests from the left? Violence is commonplace.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I completely agree with you. There are reasonable arguments to be had regarding the various contenders, but the violence, people advocating violence, and the deception is disgusting.

I just wish people would call a spade a spade, admit when they are wrong.

a reply to: Vector99

I've seen violence from both sides, and I personally condemn all violence.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Onthe plus side. Ash vs the Evil dead is an amazing TV show and movie trilogy

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The left side has the tendency to cause the violence this time around.

Unless you want to go with a msm narrative that is.

#Hilldog 2016

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Political violence is not the American way, and there is no excuse for it at any level from any "side."

That said, the only candidate who has openly advocated for violence is Donald J. Trump.

That's an obvious fact, and while that is not the only causative factor, it is a factor.

The real threat here is repressed authoritarianism, which our process, for the most part, has always reined in, except in the last decade or so with the virulent dishonesty on the part of the political media.

Condemn it clearly and act to stop it. Blaming "the other side" is merely a ploy.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So you never saw any of the beatings that Trump supporters were giving to protestors? Neither side is innocent when it comes to violence this time around.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

you guys are all idiots believing that this is a real election, it hasn't been for some time,

but when tv and radio came about no matter who has already been chosen to win they distract us from the fact that the game has been fixed from the beginning , and they have already have it planed out for a stupid amount of time. Allister Crowley the kid diddler was in on it. He knew his offspring would run America. if you don't believe me check it out for yourself.

just check out crowley bush connection. and then look at bushes family tree either blood or marriage connects all.

you guys waste so much time on bs

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I think this is going to be the most divided, violent election we've seen in modern history. The sides have been chosen and people are getting to the point that we have lost the basic idea of Freedom. The Freedom to chose who we like, why we like and to voice that, without fear of retribution. "My guy is better" has gone too far and people are getting hurt. It needs to stop and there are some who need to go to jail.
We all started out agreeing Trump was a joke, Clinton is a criminal and Sanders didn't have a chance. Now it's come to lying, cheating and violence.
We're no better than they are.

I totally agree also. So sad.

I just posted a thread where a journalist in Detroit actually said we should kill legislators that are for Charter schools.

Didn't just say it, wrote it in a column.

This will not end well.

I weep for my kids and grand kids.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Unless you want to go with a msm narrative that is.

#Hilldog 2016

Oh apparently trump supporters both cause extreme violence by simply being ina place, and perpetrate it by being in a certain place.

The msm narrative is quite sure of this. And it's true, have you read the anti-trump posts on here???

✌️

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So you never saw any of the beatings that Trump supporters were giving to protestors? Neither side is innocent when it comes to violence this time around.

Feel free to back this bogus claim up with proof.

At your leisure of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
That said, the only candidate who has openly advocated for violence is Donald J. Trump.

odd, Openly called for violence, while his people are the ones attacked most violently.

More lies, deceit and corruption from people who justify the way things are going.. quite strange, really.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

you guys are all idiots believing that this is a real election, it hasn't been for some time,

Indeed. It is 100% a stage.

Yet the only one I have seen not being pulled by strings, yet played by them, is Trump.

They hate it, but how do you engage in a play, without entering the stage to do you part? Congress has the script down pat, but someone adlibbing will have to exit stage left, I fear.

edit on 9-6-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
America has flown from violence for far to long.....maybe its time for the US to clean its own house up.....the Civil War was a long time ago and it looks like they missed a few back then.

If it doesnt happen now things will get exponentially worse............the criminals have been named and people know who they are,there is nowhere on earth to hide and nowhere to hide your money....a 15 yar old kid can take these guys down on a Saturday night of hacking.

Hillary Clinton is a mass murderer...she was complicit in Waco.....you cannot execute 3 SS Agents and in this process murder countless Americans to cover up your husbands or your own naughty deeds...Hillary did a FAVOR IN WACO ....and she has been rewarded and in todays world its easy to see when how and by whom.

People know about Morgan and the Tianic and they know about Tesla big Pharma and MANY MANY more instances of TPTB ripping off the ENTIRE WORLD.....Hillary...Bill....Jeb....Georgey pordgy puddin and pie....right down to Kennedys killers the PEOPLE ARE SPREADING THE WORD ALL OVER ONLINE AND NAMES ARE INCLUDED.

The borders are shrinking the hidey-holes are disappearing.

A school class project tracking the life of a single dollar for 150 years.You see we CAN follow one dollars "impacts" and this is being done........first a dollar then a million then a billion......all the information is now available and workable.

edit on 9-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I just wish people would call a spade a spade, admit when they are wrong.

Not in politics! People feel their party or candidate can do no wrong. We see deception when it comes to a few on ATS who push their political agenda on a daily basis! It's one thing to have conservative or liberal values, but neither side has the perfect playbook.

To defend the outrageous rhetoric and lies coming out of both Trump and Clinton only creates divisiveness in this country. If we ever want to elect a candidate that unites us, we really need to get rid of party labels and platforms.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I think it is understandable why someone would think a Trump supporter had been treated in such a manner. The Anti-Trump crowd is soooo peaceful!!!

Can we not see how this election is tearing this country apart?
edit on 6/9/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: buster2010

Feel free to back this bogus claim up with proof.

At your leisure of course.

You mean like this one?

Or this one?

So just how bogus is my claim?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

he has been part of it since the beginning please look farther then the recent news. he is on tv for a real reason.

divide and conquer.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join