It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot on Drone Video - 6/2/2016 - Idaho, USA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't know how to embed but here is a screenshot which makes it clearer

imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE
I will defer to the ape..

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: jappee

without additional information any attempt to " calculate " the moving speed of the figure would be a pointless , error riddled mess

the first question - is :

is the playback at real time ? - i am not implying it is not - but there is zero evidence that it is

next - scale , using the footage only - we only have 3 references for scale :

the unpaved " road " and the 2 vehicle tracks across the grass - now what was the track of the vehicle that made those impressions ? [ by " track " i specifically mean the distence between the tyres on one axle ]

this is why any attempt to do any " calculation " based soley on the vid is utter futility

And I agree fully with the ape. Besides the SUV pretty much ends the speculation.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I usually read the comments under video's like these.

Great White hope1 day ago (edited)
Agreed! Not to mention the idiot pilot is WELL over the legal 400' MAX allowed by the new FAA regulations. When you apply for you drone registration number you must agree that you won't fly over that altitude.
I'd guess him at AT LEAST 1,000'! I've been flying for a very long time & am pretty good at judging .
Another very suspicious fact is the video we are receiving is not the clarity the pilot actually sees, the best resolution he can receive though his goggles or monitor is 800x600 tvl UNLESS he's using HD VTX (pretty unlikely) & trust me when I tell you you cannot see a human from his altitude through those goggles. PERIOD!
I call bull# on this entire video. At best it's a deer.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Autograf

If you pause the video at about 45-46 seconds...it seems that the shadow being cast by the moving object is at a different angle than all the shadows being cast by the trees in the area.

Not an expert (at all) on these matters, but this suggests to me that the "bigfoot" has been added to the drone video - and somebody wasn't very careful when trying to get this detail right.

Anybody else see it this way?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
That is cool drone footage.

But that's as far as it goes.

I'm not being racist but I thought bigfoot was black lol seriously just before it runs into the trees it looks brown. That's a human running its gotta be.

Bit of a big stretch to get Bigfoot from that.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

don't make it too complicated, look at it at 0:11 sec, there you can see where the guy is starting the run

imgur.com...

The drone went up, stabilized the image and thats when this person starts running and immediately the drone
starts following, the operator on the ground couldn't have seen this from such a distance.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Watch right before the "bigfoot" goes in to the trees. Doesn't that look like "prisoner orange"?
Maybe an escaped prisoner, running for cover before they're spotted?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It looked kind of orange. Any escaped convicts in the Idaho area- possibly who have stolen a truck?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
the shadow direction matches the trees...height.....7 foot 8 or so.....the track width is the standard width.....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Probably hunters orange. When you're running around trying to look like BigFoot, you want to be shot by a drone camera, not a hunter/landowner.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dcipledude
come on people, the "bigfoot" starts running at 0:16 at 30m on the left from the truck (where the drone-operator is), its a hoax

I don't think you understand what is going on here.

The Big Foot is not the guy running from the truck , the Big Foot is the guy piloting the drone. Thats how they have been so successful in not getting caught.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Watch right before the "bigfoot" goes in to the trees. Doesn't that look like "prisoner orange"?
Maybe an escaped prisoner, running for cover before they're spotted?

Clearly It was Hillary doing escape practice drills.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
One issue I have with the footage is that this running thing went into some thick wooded area, within a few seconds it's going to be completely impossible to see and if the drone operator is familiar in the slightest with filming animals in nature or being around the woods he'd know how pointless it would have been to try and maintain a visual on the thing once it got into the woods.

The patch it went into was small and isolated, if this guy really wanted to track this thing he would have simply stayed hovering over the patch and kept an eye on the perimeter for when this thing made it's next run. By focusing on the area the animal entered you are basically guaranteeing that you've lost the visual forever.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Maybe a Fugitive, interesting video.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The movement of the object in question appears jerky to me, almost like animation. But I did watch it on a smart phone so it's very small and hard to see by my perspective. The person/sasquatch/CGI? Thing also appears to have a brownish red coat or fur? Interesting but not enough detail to really be able to tell. Personally the idea of Bigfoot/feet 😋 is entirely plausible to my mind. There are plenty of places for a resourceful intelligent loner type animal to hide in the US and most importantly BIGFOOT Did exist in the past, Gigantopithacus (sic) if you've never heard of it look it up. Suposedly they went extinct 10,000 years ago and to that I say, "well, Gee, maybe we're wrong, face palm".
edit on 9-6-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
to be near a bigfoot go just 30 mins. east of Seattle on I-90.....at the state hwy 18 junct.,,walk or bike into the big logging entrance....,then 5 miles south and hunker.....that area has no roads for 13 miles back in there.....
on tv, that spot has all the dots when they show the sightings map.....

edit on 9-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Watched it three times. Now my head hurts. AM I the only one who saw absolutely nothing happen other than a drone flying around?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
it's an apparently skinny shadow......sun is sideways to it's chest.....

a reply to: usernameconspiracy

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Harrison Ford

IN

THE FUGITIVE BIGFOOT

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
something wrong happened to my last post here you are do the math

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join