It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Burn Down German Asylum Centre After Not Receiving Ramadan Wake Up Call

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
A fool's religion. It's too bad that minds of human beings are so suseptible to religious brainwash.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Is it wrong that I was immediately laughing when I read this? It sucks for those that are going to be without shelter that had no thing to do with it, but the irony in this is pretty funny.

The NWO is pulling this off in grand fashion. This is one of the most diabolical and effective ways of destroying western society. Take large groups of people that have been fighting to the death for generations and then transport them into cultures that they are sworn to defeat and convert.

Great work NWO, you got us!

The next step is to convert as many people as possible. The only reasonable solution to this is for everyone in the world to convert to Islam, and then divide everyone equally into two factions. If we can accomplish this, then it will just be two large "us vs them" groups.

Give peace a chance guys, convert!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Kind of reminds me when Ferguson Missouri went up in flames after a police officer shot an 18 year old. Nothing is an excuse for burning down another's home.

Do we know if the people video taping and not stopping it will be punished?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Is it wrong that I was immediately laughing when I read this? It sucks for those that are going to be without shelter that had no thing to do with it, but the irony in this is pretty funny.

The NWO is pulling this off in grand fashion. This is one of the most diabolical and effective ways of destroying western society. Take large groups of people that have been fighting to the death for generations and then transport them into cultures that they are sworn to defeat and convert.

Great work NWO, you got us!

The next step is to convert as many people as possible. The only reasonable solution to this is for everyone in the world to convert to Islam, and then divide everyone equally into two factions. If we can accomplish this, then it will just be two large "us vs them" groups.

Give peace a chance guys, convert!!

Well it sure as all get out wont be funny when all this nonsense starts in the US. It will be especially clear if people like our stupid sheep governor following the Democrat Party orders brings refugee to our state here that this kind of disruption is exactly what the NWO wants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join