It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Point Me In The Right Direction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am referring to the conspiracy world. Things that I believe could be true that lead me to making an account on this site. No one here has any reason to care about my plight but hear me out. As a transgender (who hasn't started anything) teen my life is a constant battle between bleak days and alright days, and yet I don't want to give up. So I had a theory albeit an unlikely one it keeps me going. I could chase down any lead about people or cases of anything of the hidden world I.E. People that have knowledge or first hand experience with UFOS/Aliens/Hidden Technologies and sciences that are more advanced than we are exposed to. Perhaps any of these could lead me to my goal of living a fulfilled life. I expect this to be a fools errand and surely no one who is actually credible would point me in the right direction but in that off chance anyone could help or PM me I would greatly appreciate it

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilanha

This isn't what you're looking for friend, but...
It's my opinion that you'll never find true fulfillment and a full life, from an external source.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This man is the real deal. Explore this site very thoroughly. www.megagenius.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This will just be a small distraction unfortunately. Tackle the real issues head on then you will find a more "fulfilled" life, if there is such a thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If you want a fulfilled life, run screaming from the world of conspiracy theories. They are strictly for losers.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I would assume you are being sarcastic? While there are certainly some insane and ridiculous theories out there (that still make for nice thought experiments if they are nicely written) there are also proven and factual conspiracies in history.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

It depends on what you are interested in. There is most definitely "hidden" technology that the US military (and others) are in possession of. It may not necessarily be sci-fi level, however. Instead more along the lines of bleeding edge contemporary things.

This course of action will not lead to a fulfilled life, unless what you are looking for is to try and sate an endless curiosity, though you will, sadly, certainly fail. There is simply an endless number of question which you will never be able to answer. If it interests you, pursue it, read about it, research it,, but don't do it at the expense of other things more important.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

you might want to look at Nicol Tesla reagrding Free energy and how we abeing told lies about what techology we actually have geared towards this. He is very interesting. Sadly the banksters wante to chaneg for energy rather than give it for free, so they shut him down.

reagrding ALiens and UFOs etc. i would recomend looking into maybe trying spirituality and trying to connect to other entities via meditation. Think this will be the cloest we get to knowing if there is anything out there other than humans.

some people beilve that you can invite aliens by being spiritual and letting them know you want to be contacted via thought! unsure how true it is.

UFO and aliens i beilve in. why not. better than an invisble man that judges everyone. but you cant beilve what you see or hear these days.
edit on 9-6-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean, are you looking for alien or secret advanced tech that is going to enable you to change your gender?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

If you want a fulfilled life, run screaming from the world of conspiracy theories. They are strictly for losers.

And you are here to troll the losers? Winner that you are?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I believe that you are ahead of the curve and you will need to follow your inner strength. The best way to do this is be honest with yourself and find happiness in your life. Be a good, friendly person and people will like you. If your down and negative-don't expect anything in return. Your lifestyle is really secondary to being human so don't put that much weight into it. Follow your path- not others, be patient and kind, as many folks don't understand your choices.
If you want a personal story from me relating to (aliens), the one I saw was androgynous- well maybe thats not the right term; It had no visible signs of external sexual organs. Way more than I care to share. Be Happy!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I would assume you are being sarcastic?

Not in the least. I am perfectly serious.

a reply to: SemperFried

And you are here to troll the losers? Winner that you are?

I am here, I hope, to help and instruct those still not completely lost to sanity and good sense. I do not deny that I enjoy the madness and stupidity. As I have said many times on this site, I visit ATS for the same reason that Victorian bourgeois families used to visit lunatic asylums.

To the OP: dabbling in conspiracy theories will turn your brain to porridge and put you out of sympathy with your friends, your loved ones, your employers, your teachers and just about everyone else who cares for you. Ultimately, they will give up on you or you will drift away from them. You will end up poor, unemployable and a jerk.

You can listen to me or you can go with this lot. No skin off my nose either way. But it’s your life at stake: you have come to a fork in your road. Good luck whichever you choose — the way to a happy, productive life or the route to the tinfoil-lined basement room and the schizophrenia medication.

edit on 10/6/16 by Astyanax because: emphasis was needed.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

My oh my, in the past I've always tended to agree with you, but you certainly are conceited. While believing wholeheartedly in the more insane conspiracy theories will indeed lead to a life of misery, simply examining them out of curiosity and interest is perfectly reasonable, even if only to examine the sort of thoughts that lead to them. Dismissing the existence of conspiracies out of hand is the action of a blinded fool. You simply must remain aware, so you are not enveloped by the madness and swallowed whole.

If anything I'd agree with part of the point that getting involved with conspiracies can be detrimental, not because they are crazy or incorrect, but because of the despair that peeking behind the curtain can bring. There's a reason they say that ignorance is bliss.

edit on 10/6/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

As I have said many times on this site, I visit ATS for the same reason that Victorian bourgeois families used to visit lunatic asylums.

So you're like an aristocrat.

You must be the father of the aristocrat family then......

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Dismissing the existence of conspiracies out of hand is the action of a blinded fool.

Indeed. But dismissing every conspiracy theory on Earth out of hand is perfectly safe, indeed beneficial.

you certainly are conceited.

I am sure it seems like that to you. To me it seems like self-confidence. I am almost sixty years old and have had my share of trouble and sadness in life. I have dealt with it and moved on. In the real world, I am fortunate to enjoy professional respect and a personal reputation that I consider my most valuable possession.

Above all, I understand how the world works, and how to make it work for me. Conspiracy theorists never learn that. The stupid things they believe, sometimes coupled with various forms of psychological indisposition, prevent them from doing so. Well, if anyone is interested, I’m here to help.

Call me conceited by all means. As I said earlier, it’s no skin off my nose.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I am almost sixty years old and have had my share of trouble and sadness in life. I have dealt with it and moved on. In the real world, I am fortunate to enjoy professional respect and a personal reputation that I consider my most valuable possession.

Noone asked about or is even remotely interested in your life story yet you couldn't help sharing it with the lunatic asylum. I wonder what the psychology behind that is.

Anyways, sounds like a very empty and pathetic outlook on life, judging its value based on what others think of you.

You should hear what they say behind your back, btw.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SemperFried

You should hear what they say behind your back.

So when you're not scrambling your brains with conspiracy theories you're listening to (and doubtless joining enthusiastically in) malicious gossip. How thoroughly charming. Any other antisocial hobbies you'd like to tell us about?

Why do you think I'd be bothered by what conspiracy theorists say about me? They're always wrong anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So when you're not scrambling your brains with conspiracy theories you're listening to (and doubtless joining enthusiastically in) malicious gossip. How thoroughly charming. Any other antisocial hobbies you'd like to tell us about?

That doesn't even make sense as a reply.

Trying a bit too hard there old timer.

Why do you think I'd be bothered by what conspiracy theorists say about me? They're always wrong anyway.

See, makes no sense. I never mentioned conspiracy theorists talking about you.

I can say that you do seem to be bothered by what they think about you though, judging by your unprovoked and shameless self promo, letting the lunatics here know how well liked and professional you are in your little world.

What's up with that you weirdo?

new topics

top topics

join