It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 British Teens Attacked and burned by Acid Thrown By Migrants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

True, kinda. All we know about the man is that he's black, had black hair, is 17 years old and has been arrested. I'm sure his details are being with held because he's a minor? In any case, no where in either the Daily Mail or BBC did they state he was a Muslim refugee. That part is complete fiction.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But if he happen to be one...would it be announced...or hidden under vague info with no details ?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Oh, so we're playing that game huh? The "what if" and "covered up" game? Hell, let me play! What if he was Will Smith's son, Jaden, and the police are covering it up because Will Smith?

But I rather play the facts game and the facts don't point to Muslim refugees, lying conservative sites do.
edit on 8-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

But if he happen to be one...would it be announced...or hidden under vague info with no details ?

Oh, it would most definitely be announced.

"Us" British hate all Muslims, apparently. That is, if you go by what's on the news every bloody day. Any time a Muslim does ANYTHING, it's on the news.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be funny if we learn Freedom Daily is a White Supremacist site? Stay tuned!

I'm thinking, hmmm, looks like a duck

The linked article does not make for pleasant reading.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

How does someone get a hold of "acid", who even thinks to do that?

And its just a "random" attack.

Something is off here.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The article said it was a "Black male", which means he may be a legal resident or a citizen?

edit on 8-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

What link is that? Was it in the OP?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Apart from this story isn't true. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Here's a link to the real story

So, what is the teens name that has been arrested? You call this the real story, but where is the real information?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Apart from this story isn't true. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Here's a link to the real story

So, what is the teens name that has been arrested? You call this the real story, but where is the real information?

Cheers - Dave

If he's under 18 they won't release the name as he's a minor. Happens all the time. Also, this story was posted 2 weeks before the ops one. Same pictures, generally the same story (apart from the muslim part) and everything else. The ops story is nothing but hyperbole against muslims.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

No it wasn't in the OP, It was a reference by Tommo39 that you commented on, at the bottom of page 1.

ETA, Why has this thread not been trashed yet, considering the "quality" of the sources ?
edit on 8-6-2016 by myselfaswell because: should be self explanatory

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The "Freedom Daily" is i suspect, an anti-islamic website that has a connection with the "Liberty Alliance"....hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The only "facts" are..that the attck happened...and that one 17 year old (man/boy...bbc is vague on that one) was arrested for it.

Due to ongoing migrant crisis...its not inconcievable that liberal media would ommit certain data surrounding the case.

No proof of course...but its a possibility.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

The article said it was a "Black male", which means he may be a legal resident or a citizen?

That is what one of the articles says that it was a black male, they could be a legal resident or citizen, they could also be Muslim, Catholic, Anglican or anything else. I did a search and I found 90% of the articles on this particular crime point at Muslim migrants, hmmm? I am pretty sure we all know this is one of the ways Muslims like to do "business." If it was Africa in the 80's and someone was necklaced, would you think it was done by Shintoists or Buddhists when the MO is the ANC's? We also know that in this age of political correctness, government media mouthpieces will not state the ethnic or religious affiliations of a criminal. They leave it up to guessing whenever they can as they don't want their decisions on the manner of our destruction revealed too quickly.

BTW, acids are easy to obtain and cheap, Nitric (chemist-$8/litre), Sulfuric (car parts store, $25/22litres), Hydrochloric (pool store, $30/gallon at 39%, dilute to 22% using distilled water for maximum strength), I could list more.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/8.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Really? Muslims use acid attacks and there is a group that is flooding in that hates everything about Freedom, Equality and Western values.

So, until they reveal the name, on a list of probabilities, its about a 99% chance this was either a Muslim or one of those recent conversion jobs.

Tired of the propaganda I keep reading here and it doesn't reflect the majority of those who actually pay attention to what is happening.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Entirely possible, whether you approve of the source or not.

Acid throwing has been a punishment levied towards non-believers of Sharia for decades.

Taking up the argument of discrediting the source is meant to deflect from the reality that this is a fact in the Sharia world and it has made its way to Europe, much like honor killings.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
what a farce. a cleverly edited story, to easily entice the easily enticed and the ones who in one post can describe the migrant problem and the solutions...

via a keyboard.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I hope you reread that Pamela Gellar garbage and see how dishonest and deranged she is. What are the very first words of her post?

You won’t see this reported in the mainstream media

Except her source is the friggin' Daily Mail. It was also covered by at the very least, BBC, The Independent, IB Times, Huffington Post, Mirror UK, and the Daily Mirror. Also, her post is dated two weeks after it was in the news. She's either insane, lazy or a liar (or all three, my opinion is an 'insane liar').

In the OP, you say that one of the teens "lost an eye." You apparently got this from Pamela Gellar source in which she states, "One of the teenagers left blind in one eye." In turn, she got that from the Daily Mail picture caption that reads, "it's understood that one of the teens lost sight in one of his eyes." I read all of these but then by the time I get to the Daily Mirror, I read this in a quote straight from the boy's mother:

“They have said the right one (eye) will be ok but there are lots of burns in his left eye. We will have to wait a couple of days to find out if it will be ok."

Your summary is horribly inaccurate and makes unsubstantiated claims:

So to summerize, a group of 5 Birtish teens were waiting for the train on Essex station when a group of 10 muslim "refugees" approached them and started an argument.

No, that's inaccurate. A group of 10 people were on the train. One of these people, quite possibly this 17 year-old, got off at the stop, sprayed liquid on this group of teens and then got back on. There wasn't an approach, nobody started an argument. You also somehow concluded that the attacker was not only a Muslim but also a refugee.

In other words, you made stuff up or at best, you read something that somebody else made up and then repeated it as fact.

I'm not downplaying the seriousness of this attack at all. By all accounts, a savage and unprovoked attack by a coward who very well might be a terrorist, a Muslim terrorist at that. What I'm demonstrating is just how unreliable this crap is and why the "alternative" media is largely a joke because it's really just jackasses reading the mainstream media — which has a hard enough time as it is getting the facts straight — and then rehashing it with a healthy dose of bias and a lack of concern for accuracy. Then someone like you will come around and read that garbage and tell your friends and even more distorted version. It's like that kid's game 'telephone' except with an agenda.

Furthermore and this might come as a complete shock to you, non-Muslim native born Brits have also thrown corrosive liquids on people in unprovoked attacks.

Standark UK - Pair jailed for total of 25 years for 'unprovoked' acid attack in Essex (2016-03-24)

Ashley Russell, 30, and Christina Storey, 32, had each denied throwing a corrosive fluid at Mr Pidgeon with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

"A passenger of the red car then got out of the passenger door and ran round to Mr Pidgeon's door, where he had the window wound down, and he said words to the effect of 'have you got a problem?'." Russell then sprayed the victim in the face before punching him.

Their apparent motive? Wait for it.... ROAD RAGE.

Several lessons here, take your pick.
edit on 2016-6-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Does the British media publish the name of 17 year-old suspects? I don't know. If you're really concerned with "real information" then I'd think you'd have to agree that it's not appropriate to make things up in place of missing details. If the choice is less information that is at least accurate versus a whole lot of disinformation, which would you prefer?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Swills everytime I see any of your posts, you always act like a shill (are you being paid to be one) or part of the PC/SJW brigade and ignore facts. You also seem to hate people who lean towards the right.

Use some context. Some of the articles did say the attacker was a muslim "refugee migrant". Secondly, muslims have been known to use acid attacks against those they call "unbelivers" under sharia. Thirdly the coward attacked in a group, like migrant attacks usually happen. Ever since these migrants have flooded Europe, crimes like this have risen. It would be ignorant to say that the migrants are not responsible for these horrific crimes. It's time to close the borders and start deporting the scum already inside.
edit on 9-6-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaibaTheJedi

Swills everytime I see any of your posts, you always act like a shill (are you being paid to be one) or part of the PC/SJW brigade and ignore facts.

Use some context. The article did say the attacker was a muslim "refugee migrant". Secondly, muslims have been known to use acid attacks against those they call "unbelivers" under sharia. Thirdly the coward attacked in a group. Ever since these migrants have flooded Europe, crimes like this have risen. It would be ignorant to say that the migrants are not responsible for these horrific crimes.

Apart from that never actually happened. Read some other posts. A British guy (non-muslin) threw acid over another person because of road rage.

There is 0 evidence that the 17 year old was a Muslim. I even checked the court database and they only say a 17 year old male. The name is withheld due to his age. Almost every case involving someone under the age of 18 has their name withheld due to legal reasons. Those reasons would be they're a minor.

The story is nothing more than taking the facts and twisting them to suit an anti-Muslim agenda.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join