It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 British Teens Attacked and burned by Acid Thrown By Migrants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This just shows how much of a problem the mass migration of refugees to Europe is.
So to summerize, a group of 5 Birtish teens were waiting for the train on Essex station when a group of 10 muslim "refugees" approached them and started an argument. The teens didn't provoke them, but one of the migrants still decided to throw a bottle containing some acid at the teens. The migrant gang then fled. The teens were then taken to the hospital with severe burns. One of these teens lost one of his eyes due to the acid burns, and His friends suffered burns across their faces, tounges, noses and skins. Their injuries are described as life changing in the article.

Overall disgusting. Europe will be screwed if they continue to let animals like those refugees run wild and get in there without even having a background check. Hopefully this scum will be deported. This is not the first time something like this has happened to Europe, and it won't be the last time as long as the borders are still open.

Though I wish luck and a quick recovery to the poor teens who got attacked.

Article link: pamelageller.com...

Second article: www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 8-6-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaibaTheJedi
Hopefully this scum will be deported.

They will be given rewards, and free housing for the rest of their lives.

Are you kidding me? Punish these precious little poor souls, who have crossed the world to find safety at the hands of welcoming nations?

They want free stuff and to kick people around. And if you say a single thing, you're a racist.

Waiting for the "How do you know they were migrants..." and the "white people do just as much..." brigade..

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Nothing says "Thank you!" like acid in the face.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaibaTheJedi
This just shows how much of a problem the mass migration of refugees to Europe is.
So to summerize, a group of 5 Birtish teens were waiting for the train on Essex station when a group of 10 muslim "refugees" approached them and started an argument. The teens didn't provoke them, but one of the migrants still decided to throw a bottle containing some acid at the teens. The migrant gang then fled. The teens were then taken to the hospital with severe burns. One of these teens lost one of his eyes due to the acid burns, and His friends suffered burns across their faces, tounges, noses and skins. Their injuries are described as life changing in the article.

Overall disgusting. Europe will be screwed if they continue to let animals like those refugees run wild and get in there without even having a background check. Hopefully this scum will be deported. This is not the first time something like this has happened to Europe, and it won't be the last time as long as the borders are still open.

Though I wish luck and a quick recovery to the poor teens who got attacked.

Article link: pamelageller.com...

Quit being a racist nazi! Europe is benefiting from its cultural enrichment.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

They won't deport them, the UK government will make excuses trying to say it's "different" in Syria, or some such crap. then it'll happen again next week and then with increased frequency until saying hello is throwing acid in someone's face. This whole situation is stupid and seriously f####d-up, send them all back. Governments should stop putting their citizens at risk and start listening to them before the people rise up and deal with their useless politicians the old fashioned way and I think it's coming.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They want to allow these people into the USA and they aren't checked out well. Even the organization that is allowing them wants to investigate them more but their hands are tied. They are restricted from looking at some kinds of evidence like social media because it interferes with their rights here in America. I thought rights were there for American Citizens, not foreigners. We are supposed to follow the rules of the foreign countries if we want to move there, they have a right to investigate us. Maybe some people in high places don't want investigations anywhere when they run off to other countries after doing things that are considered bad in the USA and so it can reciprocate, they allow immigrants to have rights to not be investigated.

The ones running things make the rules and some of them are kind of crooked. This applies to all countries.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Apart from this story isn't true. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Here's a link to the real story

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Close the border.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

But the Daily Mail article never stated it was a Muslim refugee and believe me they would have made that loud and clear if it were the case because the DM is anti immigration and has been for a very long time. The camera shows the man who did it was black with black hair. He had a dialogue with them before he squirted the acid so if he was a Muslim refugee dontcha think the police would have mentioned that? As far as we know he was a native to the UK.

So I believe your source, this Pam person, is absolutely lying to push an anti refugee agenda.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

And i bet your one of them with a disgusting comment like this....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well done! Starred.

Funny how the above posters didn't bother to read the article and assume it was refugees who did this. Not surprising, at this point all I can do is laugh.

Deny ignorance god damnit!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Mate, did you actually check the source, in any detail, before you posted this.

And to quote the source;

You won’t see this reported in the mainstream media nor will Western politicians remark on this savagery

Because it is complete and utter horse sh!t.

Not only that, did you check the background of Pamela Geller ?. She is a contributor to the jerusalem post, World Net Daily and brietbart, just to name a few FFS.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

A quick google search comes up with the real story. I tend to do that with most "news" I see on here lately.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Smart, always check your sources! Or in this case, the OP's! That goes triple for any and all forums on the net.

10 flags of ignorance and counting. Many ATS'erz love any story trashing Muslim refugees.
edit on 8-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: Aristotelian1

And i bet your one of them with a disgusting comment like this....

Your post was not at all clear. What am I exactly, and why is my comment disgusting?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

this story isn't true
Also,the article is posted on "Freedom Daily" an american publication and is similar to the OP details. I have no faith in the english BBC report.....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

this story isn't true
Also,the article is posted on "Freedom Daily" an american publication and is similar to the OP details. I have no faith in the english BBC report.....

Well google will give you plenty of reports to back up my source (dated 25th May 2016) compared to the OPs source (dated 8th June 2016).

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Its just that your link does not disprove the op story.

It just says that one 17 year old was arrested for it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Haha this just shows how pathetic this anti-islam agenda is. Even if it's not a muslim, it's a muslim. Hillybilly logic.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Freedom Daily is just a website that seems to be pushing a clear agenda, one of them being anti Muslim and since I have no idea who they are, because there is no Wiki page on it, I'm sure like the OP's source they too will lie to push their hate agenda. From what little I know they aren't a reputable source by any means.

Wouldn't it be funny if we learn Freedom Daily is a White Supremacist site? Stay tuned!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join