It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video shows convicted police officer using stun gun on teen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: ghaleon12

You're right, the side of the road isn't a courtroom and not where you're supposed to argue your case.

The flip side of that equation is an officer isn't supposed to let you turn things into a pissing contest that he happily engages in, either.

As much of a pain in the ass as the victim was, the officer's behavior was shocking to me. He knew what was happening. He knew it was a pissing contest. And everything about his demeanor told me he was perfectly happy to piss back, and go as far as he needed to go to "win."

As evidenced by the smirk that never left his face while he was tasing the kid, and the foot on his back while he lay there dying, where he was dropped like so much trash. He killed that boy and stepped on his back while he was dying. He deserves so much more than a few years in prison. That sound. When his face hit the asphalt. Jesus.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12
a reply to: dreamingawake

He didn't die.

With these types of stories, when you read the headlines with the video attached, knowing what's going to happen, seeing the victim prior to the assault pressing the cops buttons is cringe worthy the whole way through.

He died. That is the very definition of cardiac arrest, which is very clearly stated numerous times to have been the reason for his permanent brain damage.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Cop sentenced to 4 years for tazing teen into a coma.

I wonder how long they'll give the 'right arm of justice' that puts the cop into a coma?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
That sound. When his face hit the asphalt. Jesus.

Maybe there ought to be a sort of "gofundme" for buying smokes and candy bars for guys on the unit with various cops.

You could have a picture and the story of the cop's conviction, and visitors could contribute to the cop's "well being" by donating to his block mates. Maybe you could have pics of the various guys you could contribute to.

"I donate $25 to "Joe 'the shank' Ortiz". Take care of business, Joe"

Oh, man, I see a business model here. You could have a sort of bidding war thing. Cops could contribute to NOT have Joe get his candy bar money. Whoever won takes about 50% and I get the rest. So either the cop gets lots of pop and shoestrings, or Joe does. Thin blue line vs hand of justice. Bid now! Only ten minutes left! I take Visa, MC and Paypal.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Cop sentenced to 4 years for tazing teen into a coma.

I wonder how long they'll give the 'right arm of justice' that puts the cop into a coma?

I hope a medal......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join