It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Views His Re-election as Justification for War in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry but IMO, President Bush is wrong. Who are we suppose to hold accountable for all the mistakes, injuries, and deaths of our troops and the innocent civilians in Iraq, if not Rumsfeld ? Does President Bush want us told hold HIM accountable and start demanding that the Senate and House begin an Impeachment of President Bush and ALL of his Administratiion. Does President Bush really think that we're willing to look the other way, shrug our shoulders and say, WAR IS HELL and this is what happens in war, as some keep trying to "program" us into beleiving. Sorry, but this is NOT a Dem or Repub., green, Indep., thing, pointing fingers at each other any longer, this is OUR RESPONISIBLITY to see to it that the person or people in charge of this war are held ACCOUNTABLE for their SCREW-UPS and the first one to blame is Rumsfeld. In the "URL" below there is a pitition to HOLD Rumsfeld accountable for his incompetence,......... I've already signed it.

www.johnkerry.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well one thing does remain clear to all the naysayers here!

President Bush will bee sworn into the office of the Comander in Chief for a second term Thursday, January 20, 2005 and there's not one thing you can do about it!

So stop your whining and look at the glass as being half full instead of half empty!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It'll never happen.

Mind control hasnt reached some of us, thank you.

Bush starts at zero and must work his way up, so far, nothing he's done merits any points.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I guess justification also includes to have more troops sacrificed to his martyr cause, occurs he is not the one that has to see love ones coming out of Iraq death.

So he really believe that Americans applaud the death of Iraqi people, and the mess in has created in the middle east.

I wonder in wish planned he live in while we are here down to earth paying for his mistakes and he screwing the economy.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Well one thing does remain clear to all the naysayers here!

President Bush will bee sworn into the office of the Comander in Chief for a second term Thursday, January 20, 2005 and there's not one thing you can do about it!

So stop your whining and look at the glass as being half full instead of half empty! [/quote

As I said on my last post,.......... it isn't about being a Democrat, Republican, Green or Liberal anymore ,.... the Election was Nov.2, 2004,......... this is Jan.18,05 ,........... it's about all the BS that Bush expects us to swallow whole and except,.............. which didn't happen in his first four years of dictatorship and ISN'T going to happen with these last four years of his dictatorship,.......... not everyone is as gulliable as some people are, and we're not going to turn a Blind-Eye to what Rumsfeld, Bush and the rest of Bush's Administration is and has been doing to OUR country , OUR troops, or other nations that when he gets a feather up his b*tt and wants to play more war-games with other countries.

We all know what the 20th of Jan., will bring , we don't need the reminder, least of all, me, I don't need a reminder forsure, since Bush takes his oath the day before my Birthday. Beside's even though he will be "sworn" in,...... he could possibly be Impeached within these four years if he keeps his lying crap up and more people get sick of it .

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Conflicting Intelligence reports present only confusion, not intelligence...........Bush disregards the responsibility of Iraq and his reasons for it.............Bush sits in a classroom for 5 minutes after he learns of the Twin Towers(looking very uncomfortable, i might add).............a media that "asks the hard questions" and settles for trite idealistic rhetoric for answers..............the two most recent elections were the most controversial in history and very possibly rigged.............the post resignations of Bushs cabinet was almost unanimous...............

Calling the glass half empty is as optimistic as I'll go...............

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Calling the glass half empty is as optimistic as I'll go...............

Hmmmm..........You are more optimistic than I. I would look at the glass and say "Damn people! Cant you even clean the dirt and filth out of the cup befor you hand it to me empty!?"

[edit on 1/19/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The 63,000,000 "idiots" that voted GW in will soon grow tired of all this anti-america, anti-bush BS. As soon as "dubya" gets his henchmen in place they will start the "death camps" for all of you. Gonzales will be sure you are tortured first before they put you into the "ovens". Cheney will personaly demand you convert to christianity defore you die. Rummy will turn on the gas to ignite the fires. Oh your all gonna die a hideous death when GW is sworn in. oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Be afraid be very afraid........

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
The 63,000,000 "idiots" that voted GW in will soon grow tired of all this anti-america, anti-bush BS. As soon as "dubya" gets his henchmen in place they will start the "death camps" for all of you. oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Not Dr. Horacid we are not afraid because at the end all American people will be affected by our administration's mistakes, you, me and everybody that lives in our country.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Be Afraid ????????? Be afraid of G W Bush ????????????
Why should anyone be a fraid of a peon with 1/4 of a brain ????????????

The only thing America needs to maybe be afraid of ,......... is the NWO/ bonesmen ,.. the people thats puppeteering G W Bush's strings to get what they want done. These people want to destroy what America stands for and take away our freedoms/rights,.......... to go back to in-slavement of the people,............. the un-authorized biography of George Bush Sr., the book; ,.. Thanks For The Memories,.. the book,.... and the Frankin Cover-up, is very interesting reading and very enlighting, full of Info.

Funny thing about these books and about people that steadily defend the Bushes,.................... not everyone is gulliable and when books all contain some of the same information in them it would be very gulliable of people to think that it's made-up.

Afraid to die,.......... nope not here, not I, I just fear for my kids, family and other people,............ but not for myself.

Be very afraid of Bush,............. NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A day would not be complete without an extremist assertion by DR.Horacid......this one actually resembles satire, though.....

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The 63,000,000 "idiots" that voted GW in will soon grow tired of all this anti-america, anti-bush BS. As soon as "dubya" gets his henchmen in place they will start the "death camps" for all of you. Gonzales will be sure you are tortured first before they put you into the "ovens". Cheney will personaly demand you convert to christianity defore you die. Rummy will turn on the gas to ignite the fires. Oh your all gonna die a hideous death when GW is sworn in. oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Anti-Bush Doc, NOT Anti American. OK?

Other than that, you are probably right as to what will happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join