It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
In an interview with FoxNews, In an interview with FoxNews, Hillary said she can't remember signing a non-disclosure-agreement when she was secretary of State !!!

GASP !!!

We have actually seen the document(s) posted on ATS.

My God.

This is really getting good.

and from Wikipedia

Ignorantia juris non excusat[1] or ignorantia legis neminem excusat[2] (Latin for "ignorance of the law excuses not"[1] and "ignorance of law excuses no one"[2] respectively) is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely because he or she was unaware of its content.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

Good point

But Hillary will use the excuse anyway just like always.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't understand the super high level of scrutiny on Hillary Clinton. NOTHING new has come out about her "scandals" that fox news has been playing on repeat for the last 8 years. Just rehashed stories over and over. While there is very little scrutiny on Trump, who isn't really conservative. He could've ran as a democrat but it would've been way harder.

Years and years of pushing all sorts of non-scandals on Hillary Clinton because she was going to be the future nominee has convinced a bunch of ppl that she is "crooked Hillary". Whether she is a corrupt politician or not isn't for me to say. It's for the men and women of the courts to eventually decide. Problem with that is the "eventually". American justice system is slow, fox news wasn't gonna wait. So they convinced you all beforehand. Maybe I trust democracy, news media and the justice system too much. But someone who entered the presidential race with years of governing experience and the confidence to know she will be president versus a man who entered the race as a business man looking for free exposure and who is equally surprised with the rest of the world that he is still running for president. You should pick the person who has always had the confidence to become president. Not someone who never actually thought he would be president. Or vote libertarian, what's his name seems like a decent guy lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

LOL

You are dismissing all the government releases from the last few months.

All nice and official too.

The "speculation" decreases by the day.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
I don't understand the super high level of scrutiny on Hillary Clinton.

So someone that is a the nomination for PRESIDENT OF THE USA should not have a super high level of scrutiny? I don't care if they are republican, independent or democrat, a high level of scrutiny should be common sense.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

there is so much wrong with this. First, she forced her staff to correspond with her on classified material. I read today that many of them used code words and tried to talk around the subjects. That is specifically prohibited. Second, She must have originated material with classified information and just because it was not marked does not make it unclas. I had a pretty high clearance and still know some stuff. If I sent someone an email discussing those things, using code words or not, I can pretty much count on a visit from the FBI. Does anyone think, under those circumstances, I could just say, "but I didn't mark it classified so it could not have been" that the FBI would say...."Oh...good point. Have a nice day". Not a chance.

We are going to get an indication just how corrupt our government is when we see what the justice department does with this.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I don't understand the super high level of scrutiny on Hillary Clinton.

This kind of thinking is what makes me want to support the idea that voting shouldnt be a right. That rigorous testing of various competencies should be involved in voter registrations, as too many people have no clue (at best). Of course our masters would hijack that process, but the logic behind it makes a lot of sense anyhow.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
She has been on Coumidin for some time for blood clots. The side effects are confusion and memory loss. You DO NOT want a pathological liar future president to be on Warfarin(Coumidin).

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Aaron Burr was my great great etc...uncle. He did what he did to stop Alexander Hamilton from creating a central bank. He was a hero just like Andrew Jackson imo. Look what central banking brought us, you should celebrate Burr, not demonize him.

Just my opinion

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't understand the super high level of scrutiny on Hillary Clinton. NOTHING new has come out about her "scandals" that fox news has been playing on repeat for the last 8 years. Just rehashed stories over and over. While there is very little scrutiny on Trump, who isn't really conservative. He could've ran as a democrat but it would've been way harder.

Years and years of pushing all sorts of non-scandals on Hillary Clinton because she was going to be the future nominee has convinced a bunch of ppl that she is "crooked Hillary". Whether she is a corrupt politician or not isn't for me to say. It's for the men and women of the courts to eventually decide. Problem with that is the "eventually". American justice system is slow, fox news wasn't gonna wait. So they convinced you all beforehand. Maybe I trust democracy, news media and the justice system too much. But someone who entered the presidential race with years of governing experience and the confidence to know she will be president versus a man who entered the race as a business man looking for free exposure and who is equally surprised with the rest of the world that he is still running for president. You should pick the person who has always had the confidence to become president. Not someone who never actually thought he would be president. Or vote libertarian, what's his name seems like a decent guy lol.

You sir...are an idiot. If you believe that a news station can brainwash fifty percent of the population and believe that Clinton isn't the most corrupt person to ever run for President...there is no hope for you. Please do not breed.

Please.

Seriously.
edit on 6/13/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
129 posts and only one in support of Secy. Clinton.
And you guys really believe there are paid Hillary trolls on this site! If there are they should be fired.

Well just to add my two cents.
Her resume speaks volumes.
Her stamina in the face of rhetoric like this thread says even more.

If they've bilked millions from the American people why don't they just say screw you and retire?. Why do they just keep working and putting themselves out there for ridicule?

Why put up with the constant attacks? Winter in Miami is a lot nicer than winter in DC but they stay. They work. Both are over retirement age but they just keep on working. Certainly not for fame and glory because they get little of that.
They work because they care. They work to put action to words.
Focus. It's one thing Hillary has above trump. That and we know she doesn't go crying shut down the papers cut the cable on media every time they expresses negative views of her.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well as a rule, Hillary trolls only pick the low hanging fruit.

This particular topic is too exposing and tough to challenge.

It's Lamb Killers vs Deer Hunters.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Uh huh. What ever. 129 posts...
What person goes against those odds?
Low growing is still higher than getting drunk on the fermenting rubbish under the tree.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Her resume speaks volumes.
Her stamina in the face of rhetoric like this thread says even more.

Well, we are in agreement for once but I'm hearing something totally different.

If they've bilked millions from the American people why don't they just say screw you and retire?. Why do they just keep working and putting themselves out there for ridicule?

Why put up with the constant attacks? Winter in Miami is a lot nicer than winter in DC but they stay. They work. Both are over retirement age but they just keep on working. Certainly not for fame and glory because they get little of that.
They work because they care.

They care about their money and power and influence. They never do anything that doesn't directly benefit themselves.

Why would they be different from any of these other scumbag Democrats or Republicans that use their position to bolster their own wealth and influence?

ETA: I also notice that you had a whole lot to say but nothing about the topic at hand. Nicely done.
edit on 6/16/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Her resume? Please provide one piece of successful legislation as NY Senator or one accomplishment she had as SoS. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
She might legitimately not remember.

www.judicialwatch.org... -clinton-is-often-confused/

www.nbcnews.com...-CzQ

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That and we know she doesn't go crying shut down the papers cut the cable on media every time they expresses negative views of her.

No, she just doesn't bother to do press conferences. It's been at least 180 days so far.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And nobody can show she never said what she said in public.

Obviously she lied on this one.

No denying it.

edit on Jun-16-2016 by xuenchen because: secret secretary @ govmail

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

When was donalds last formal press conference? He announces one then makes a speech and doesn't answer questions.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

X...
I think you owe Sillyolme a "Thank You" for rejuvenating your thread...and for reminding more people of one of Crooked Hillary's LATEST and most damning lies.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join