It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

This is the State Departments very own classification guideline:

foia.state.gov...

Often a purely State Department document will include reference to an intelligence presence in a particular country. This may be in the form of information from or about an intelligence source or simply identification of a U.S. intelligence presence. A document containing such information should be classified at least CONFIDENTIAL for a duration of 25 years.

Very interesting reading if you are very bored lol

edit on R012016-06-09T13:01:11-05:00k016Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Actually... look at this:

"Hillary Clinton Posted Names of Hidden Intelligence Officials On Her Email"

www.breitbart.com...

Numerous names cited in Clinton’s emails have been redacted in State Department email releases with the classification code “B3 CIA PERS/ORG,” a highly specialized classification that means the information, if released, would violate the Central Intelligence Act of 1949.

Now look at the State Department quote from their very own classification guide:

Often a purely State Department document will include reference to an intelligence presence in a particular country. This may be in the form of information from or about an intelligence source or simply identification of a U.S. intelligence presence. A document containing such information should be classified at least CONFIDENTIAL for a duration of 25 years.

So the only way those emails could be "retroactively classified" as Hillary likes to call it is if those people named as CIA employees became CIA employees after she left office.

She is totally 100% screwed... She and her lawyers better start planning a plea deal.
edit on R082016-06-09T13:08:56-05:00k086Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I think I mentioned elsewhere, but I wonder if this has something to do with why Guccifer was extradited. If he had / gave the original emails off her server with the names on it, then whomever he gave them to (say, Russian intelligence) compared the originals to the redacted versions, they would basically be able to identify all of the HUMINT assets she had on her server.

Notice as well, how this morning Bernie made clear he was not dropping out - he'll 'do everything to make sure Trump loses' but he's not dropping out. Seems like he may be hopeful for an indictment as well...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Actually that is a very very valid point...

By releasing the redacted emails publicly, any foreign intelligence service that has the original emails can figure out the names and location of our intelligence sources... that is devastating to our national security.

Those poor people had no clue their cover was blown.....

Wow...just wow. Speechless.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think that may be why from what I hear from friends and family that higher level career folks in the intel community are literally going to mutiny / resign en masse if she is not punished.

Can you imagine working an asset for years, then to have it all blown because the Sec. of State decided she wanted to use her own private server??

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Putin: Why you move missiles and aim at Russia? We signed treaty!

Clinton: I don't remember signing any treaty.....

Who isn't qualified to be President again?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Sadly for some, they do not NEED to imagine that.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Putin: Why you move missiles and aim at Russia? We signed treaty!

Clinton: I don't remember signing any treaty.....

Who isn't qualified to be President again?

American General: Madam President, Chinese troops have landed and claimed the entire west coast. You swore to defend the country! what should we do?

Clinton: I don't remember that. I'm busy right now deciding what to do with the $5 Billion that appeared in my bank account this morning. What difference does it make?

Yea, real Presidential material. Fun game though

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

INDEED.

One wonders . . . how many of those guarding such pieces of human garbage . . . how many of the guards are deeply Constitutionally patriotic.

If I was in her pathological lying traitorous shoes . . . that thought would not be a great sleep aid.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

You know, the Chinese have shown up numerous times connected to the Clintons, throughout the years.

I wonder if any of the money that came in to the Clinton Foundation through that Canadian fund which allowed for anonymous donations was Chinese?

Shifty shifty, I tells ya!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
No need to wonder:

www.cbsnews.com...

Since its founding, the Clinton Foundation has invested millions each year for work in fighting AIDS and empowering women, but its recent uptick in donations from foreign governments has been raising questions about the potential influence on Hillary Clinton, as she gets ready to run for president.

The foundation has raised at least $42 million from foreign governments - and according to an analysis by CBS News - at least $170 million from foreign entities and individuals.

One donor - Rilin Enterprises- pledged $2 million in 2013 to the Clinton Foundation's endowment. The company is a privately-held Chinese construction and trade conglomerate and run by billionaire Wang Wenliang, who is also a delegate to the Chinese parliament. Public records show the firm has spent $1.4 million since 2012, lobbying Congress and the State Department. The firm owns a strategic port along the border with North Korea and was also one of the contractors that built the Chinese embassy in Washington.
Play Video
Breaking down the Hillary Clinton email scandal

That contract is a direct tie to the Chinese government, according to Jim Mann, who has written several books on China's relationship with the U.S.

As I've said repeatedly, not only is she bought and paid for by big corporations, big banking, and Wall Street, but she's also bought and paid for by our enemies.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dear Donald Trump and all your campaign minions, please have a field day with this....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What's funny is that I've signed numerous (and I mean numerous) NDAs throughout my years working with other companies financials and intellectual property, if I would just forget I signed one, then broke it, I would be in for a rude awakening... You can't just forget these, and I actually remember everyone I've signed and that is still active today. When you are in Hillary's position, dealing with that type of top secret information, and not to mention with the amount of support/aids she's granted, you can't forget the NDAs you've signed.... aye aye aye, and there's people who believe she would be a wonderful person to run this country...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

One only claims to forget signing one...when one gets caught violating one.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Or there's always....

She actually doesn't remember therefore proving her too incompetent to 'stand trial'.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

The Democrat's are yet betting everything on her. Therefore they are still counting on that same Media machine (the one that keeps only both the GOP & DNC in power) to sort it all out.

They have all the psycotropic'ish data's from decades of Mass Media mass mind washful indoctrination in their left pocket. In their right pocket, they have all the latest think tank & focus group studies.

When all else fails, historically, the DNC can still count on their overall Anti-American (Public) primary objective of an American Imperialism agenda to carry on as long as at least the GOP wins... as that's the GOP's agenda too, as becomes clear when all the Irrational Emotional Wedge Issues are set aside, they are both the same party.
edit on 10-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even IF she NEVER signed one. (impossible) As Secretary of State didn't she know the importance of safeguarding classified data? And even if it WASN'T classified you still have the responsibility of safeguarding "elements of friendly information" and the standard "for official use only" data. Any of these recovered from personal devices would land most of us in jail, or have you fired at the very least.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
You know what ... I honest to God don't remember signing mine either.

Anyone on ATS want me to start telling all the classified things I was privy to after serving a career in special military communities?

Don't even ask. My NDA is only good for a few more years.

I don't think most of us that signed that thing REMEMBERS signing it. But carrying out the duties and responsibilities backing the reason we signed it, is a completely different matter.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
You know what ... I honest to God don't remember signing mine either.

Anyone on ATS want me to start telling all the classified things I was privy to after serving a career in special military communities?

Don't even ask. My NDA is only good for a few more years.

I don't think most of us that signed that thing REMEMBERS signing it. But carrying out the duties and responsibilities backing the reason we signed it, is a completely different matter.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The same line drunks give after a car crash.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join