It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

That's what I always thought too.

I am just "spit-balling" how Mills is going to end up under the bus and how this whole thing is going to be swept under the rug.

Those of us that have had clearances will know it's BS, those that don't know the process will be none the wiser, and Democrats will still not care one way or the other.

edit on 9-6-2016 by 200Plus because: Changed "with" to "that have had" so as not to give false impressions

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Kale shake - so Jel

make one later myself

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary has completely lost her mind if she thinks people will actually believe her.

All it took was 1 day after getting the "presumptive nominee" status and kaboom.

She knows that she is untouchable.. She could care less that we know she is lying. Just watch you'll see.. She will have the last laugh unfortunately.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I love this ad, they are both so dirty
edit on 6/9/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They know exactly what they are doing / have done. Selective Memory and all aside, they work really hard to promote their agendas, only signing stuff when they are sure of what its about.

We are induced to sign lengthy forms and contracts we haven't taken the time to read, they aren't. They're lawyers, they never do that.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That video was a crackup.

They should have included him thumping the podium, "I did not have sexual relations with that-- woman, whatser name?"

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So she doesn't remember signing that SF-312....tsk tsk tsk tsk.

You know what Hillary? If you didn't sign it, guess what?

That means you were never authorized to see classified information... that makes every single classified email in your possession 1 count of unauthorized disclosure of classified information each.

Every single person who talked classified stuff with you, email classified stuff to you...are all guilty of unauthorized disclosure if you never signed that form. Drag em all down with you...misery loves company...lol

She is screwed either way. Her best bet at this point is to play dumb and hope she can plea bargain her way out of spending the rest of her life behind bars.

edit on R452016-06-09T09:45:12-05:00k456Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
HRC TRYS TO REMEMBER:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Her excessive blinking is a sign of a liar.

Well, that, and the fact that she's speaking.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
5 PAGES.
Looks like Hillary supporters here are conceding she's guilty. Crickets on steroids.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
5 PAGES.
Looks like Hillary supporters here are conceding she's guilty. Crickets on steroids.

Waiting for email instructions.

Unclassified of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
5 PAGES.

Waiting for email instructions.

Unclassified of course.

If they're depending on her to do their thinking for them...you'd think they'd prefer to rely on someone with a better memory.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't remember....

It wasn't marked classified...

It has to be marked classified that's how you know it is classified...

It's a server inquiry....

It's a FBI probe....

We were under sniper fire....

I never sent or received anything that was marked classified.....

I am willing to talk to investigators anytime to clear this up...

It was allowed....

Other SoS's did the same thing.....

Colin Powell had a private server....

the emails were retroactively classified....

and that is a short list lol

edit on R252016-06-09T11:25:29-05:00k256Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R282016-06-09T11:28:01-05:00k286Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
Correct me if I am wrong here, but, for an email to be classified, it needs to go through a security review, then it is marked as classified. If you side-step that review by setting up and using a private server (that does not go through any security review) how can ANY emails be marked as classified? Isn't that the reason it is considered wrong to do that? As an individual drafting an email, you cannot "declare" it as classified on your own. Is this her defense now?

HRC: "Well, it wasn't classified when I sent it"
FBI: "Did it go through a qualified security review before reaching its destination in order to be properly classified?"
HRC: "................."

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Hillary was in the position of Original Classification Authority... she is going to have an extremely hard time side stepping that very important fact.

The list of people who are a Original Classification Authority is a short one...not a lot of people have that.

As a matter of fact, I believe that will be one of the main reasons they will come down very hard on her.... she knew better by virtue of her position as Secretary of State.

edit on R322016-06-09T11:32:03-05:00k326Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

With regard to her testimony, I think Mark Twain had some advice for her:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

She was a lawyer, she should know this too.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Hillary was in the position of Original Classification Authority... she is going to have an extremely hard time side stepping that very important fact.

The list of people who are a Original Classification Authority is a short one...not a lot of people have that.

As a matter of fact, I believe that will be one of the main reasons they will come down very hard on her.... she knew better by virtue of her position as Secretary of State.

Excellent point. And having that responsibility, I would guess she is bound by Executive Order 12356, which states, in part:

Sec. 1.3 Classification Categories.
(a) Information shall be considered for classification if it concerns:
(1) military plans, weapons, or operations;
(2) the vulnerabilities or capabilities of systems, installations, projects, or plans relating to the national security;
(3) foreign government information;
(4) intelligence activities (including special activities), or intelligence sources or methods;
(5) foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States;
(6) scientific, technological, or economic matters relating to the national security;
(7) United States Government programs for safeguarding nuclear materials or facilities;
(8) cryptology;
(9) a confidential source; or
(10) other categories of information that are related to the national security and that require protection against unauthorized disclosure as determined by the President or by agency heads or other officials who have been delegated original classification authority by the President.

Any determination made under this subsection shall be reported promptly to the Director of the Information Security Oversight Office.
(b) Information that is determined to concern one or more of the categories in Section 1.3(a) shall be classified when an original classification authority also determines that its unauthorized disclosure, either by itself or in the context of other information, reasonably could be expected to cause damage to the national security.
(c) Unauthorized disclosure of foreign government information, the identity of a confidential foreign source, or intelligence sources or methods is presumed to cause damage to the national security.
(d) Information classified in accordance with Section 1.3 shall not be declassified automatically as a result of any unofficial publication or inadvertent or unauthorized disclosure in the United States or abroad of identical or similar information.

And, if I am correct, the emails that are in question contain one or more of the subjects listed above? If so, and she did not officially classify them as such, then she is in breach of her obligation as an "Original Classification Authority". Or am I incorrect?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: RickinVa

Excellent point. And having that responsibility, I would guess she is bound by Executive Order 12356, which states, in part:

Sec. 1.3 Classification Categories.
(a) Information shall be considered for classification if it concerns:
(1) military plans, weapons, or operations;
(2) the vulnerabilities or capabilities of systems, installations, projects, or plans relating to the national security;
(3) foreign government information;
(4) intelligence activities (including special activities), or intelligence sources or methods;
(5) foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States;
(6) scientific, technological, or economic matters relating to the national security;
(7) United States Government programs for safeguarding nuclear materials or facilities;
(8) cryptology;
(9) a confidential source; or
(10) other categories of information that are related to the national security and that require protection against unauthorized disclosure as determined by the President or by agency heads or other officials who have been delegated original classification authority by the President.

Any determination made under this subsection shall be reported promptly to the Director of the Information Security Oversight Office.
(b) Information that is determined to concern one or more of the categories in Section 1.3(a) shall be classified when an original classification authority also determines that its unauthorized disclosure, either by itself or in the context of other information, reasonably could be expected to cause damage to the national security.
(c) Unauthorized disclosure of foreign government information, the identity of a confidential foreign source, or intelligence sources or methods is presumed to cause damage to the national security.
(d) Information classified in accordance with Section 1.3 shall not be declassified automatically as a result of any unofficial publication or inadvertent or unauthorized disclosure in the United States or abroad of identical or similar information.

And, if I am correct, the emails that are in question contain one or more of the subjects listed above? If so, and she did not officially classify them as such, then she is in breach of her obligation as an "Original Classification Authority". Or am I incorrect?

My understanding as Rick and others have explained it to me is that you are indeed correct.

Her being one of relatively few OCAs puts her in a position where it is nearly impossible, due to the training they receive, to abdicate this responsibility any way other than willingly.
edit on 6/9/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here's a question: Can a sitting POTUS do the job with a revoked/denied clearance?

If the FBI does find that she broke policy/statute/law how would her SF86 get approved? I would think the investigator would use the FBI report and deny clearance.

Of course, none of this will be reported and I'm sure the current POTUS would "pardon" her prior to taking office.

Seems all discussions of guilt are moot and we will have the 1st sitting pardoned potus! Yea!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Apparently, there was a mysterious 'forgetfulness virus' infecting the Clinton State Dept.

Former Clinton Chief Of Staff Cheryl Mills Fails To Recall Events 189 Times During Deposition

During her deposition conducted last week, Hillary Clinton’s former chief of staff Cheryl Mills replied to questions regarding Clinton’s email scandal roughly 189 times with some variation of “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall.

www.westernjournalism.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join