It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

So, when will Mr Trump aka the 'Orange Snowflake' reveal what he paid Hillary for?

page: 1

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:03 PM
So, in order to continue the hit parade which will last til the end, the media is going after Pam Bondi, the Florida AG, to suggest that she was bribed to not pursue Trump in the state of Florida. Now, we all now this happens. Politics is not a pretty place. Mrs. Bondi has come out with a response. though..

Bondi, who's poised to join Trump at a presidential campaign rally in Tampa on Saturday, was upset by news accounts implying that she dropped an investigation into Trump's education program because of the contribution. "I never, nor was my office, investigating him. Never. I would never lie. I would never take money. I've been obviously devastated over this," Bondi said in a voicemail message to a Times/Herald reporter. In a separate statement, Bondi called Monday's Associated Press report on the Trump University issue "misleading," adding: "No one in my office ever opened an investigation of Trump University, nor was there a basis for doing so." The AP account said Bondi "nixed" suing Trump, but it did not say that she had opened an investigation. Bondi's spokesman, Whitney Ray, told the Times/Herald that Assistant Attorney General Mark Hamilton reviewed the "few complaints" the office had on file about Trump University and made the "rightful determination" that because New York's lawsuit was on behalf of all consumers nationwide, "no further action need be taken."

Media created hit pieces...they are getting old.

So, this is cleared up but, since we all know the Clintons are bought and paid for, is this what Trump alluded to in his speech on Tuesday? Will he show that he is running against someone bought and paid for? How would it affect each side? Can she play it as Trump buys what he needs or will she fall flat? He contributed but was there something done in return?

To me, this shows that she is low on the totem pole. Will take money and does not care the outcome. Just another politician who will sell to who they need to to survive. I have a feeling there are some Clinton Foundation documents he may reveal also either now or a later date. It may be smarter to wait till after the conventions.

Mr Trump, well, all business people have to grease the wheels so if he is a player, you know he cannot be bought. That is what I want in the White House. This is something I think would also hit home with those on the fence.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-08T16:04:06-05:000406 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-08T16:09:15-05:000415 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
a reply to: matafuchs

He did. Ages ago. It was to ensure profitability in the Democrat stronghold called N.Y.C. to the then sitting Democrat Senator....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
a reply to: matafuchs

Word is, the same thing happened in Texas. Texas built a solid care against Trump but then all the sudden they were told to drop it. Talks of bribery are afoot!

Trump donates to Texas officials, they drop probe of Trump U

Owens said he was so surprised at the order to stand down he made a copy of the case file and took it home.

“It had to be political in my mind because Donald Trump was treated differently than any other similarly situated scam artist in the 16 years I was at the consumer protection office,” said Owens, who lives in Houston.

Owens’ boss at the time was Greg Abbott, then the attorney general and now the state’s GOP governor.

The AP first reported that Trump gave donations totaling $35,000 to Abbott’s gubernatorial campaign three years after his office closed the Trump U case. Several Texas media outlets then reported Owens’ accusation that the probe was dropped for political reasons.

Politicians are bought so cheaply. They are pathetic.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
whenever a politician or government employee feels the need to say " i would never lie" you can be sure that they are a liar.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:19 PM
I think it's funny how people think Trump can't be bought simply because he's already rich. Well the rich always want to get richer, whether they will ever be able to spend that money in a lifetime is inconsequential, they want more of it.

I see no reason why Trump couldn't be bought and paid for just like every other politician. If Trump didn't care about getting richer he would have retired a long time ago. He's always looking to make more money and I'm sure he doesn't care how he makes it.